main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

update alerts

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by CarolynNC, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elysia

Elysia Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2001
    It doesn't look like there is a showing on Wednesday.

http://www.savingstarwars.com

2. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    at least its on dvd. I may just buy it instead, and save my time for C3 :D :p Looks good tho

3. brokenyolk

brokenyolk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    Offialpix photos revealed!!

photos!

4. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Wow! There are some cool ones in there!

5. obi-going_to_cel_III

obi-going_to_cel_III Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Dangit, none of Jay...since im going to the breakfast i need something for him to sign and the people in charge have said they wont be providing anything :(

6. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    none of Jay. . .

You might find some of him on-line somewhere and just print up on photo paper. Or if you have a comics/collectibles type shop in your area, they might have photos, usually no more then $10, though likely $5.
    JMD

7. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Or you could look on Ebay for a carded Cpt. Typho figure.

8. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    Dangit, none of Jay...since im going to the breakfast i need something for him to sign and the people in charge have said they wont be providing anything

Someone somewhere posted they had spoken to Officialpix. They were told Officialpix would try to have some at their booth. I don't know if that's true but it sure would be a wise thing if people need pictures for the breakfasts.

9. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    well it's almost 2$ a pic.. considering they usually sell for 5$ and over, I must admit it's a pretty good deal.

Altough it is too bad they don't actually have any pics of Jay..yet

10. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    No Updates! :_|

No tickets! :(

I'm beginning to feel a little neglected.

11. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    *hug for Carolyn*

12. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    Thanks for the hug. I guess I'll give up and go to bed so I can earn some more money for C3 tomorrow!

I do think it's time for them to start releasing mega news. We're under the one month mark. Oh well.

13. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Jay Laga'aia merchandise you could look for:

Episode 2 action figure

Star Wars TCG card

Star Wars miniatures game captain typho miniature with card

14. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I'll give up and go to bed so I can earn some more money

Man, some of you on this board are just making it too easy to come up with gutter comments!!

I know Jay is not being sponsored by OfficialPix, but come on if there is money to be made I can't imagine them not getting on board with it. Perhaps other dealers may have a pic for sale. Suppose I will bring a back up item and then search for a good 8x10 once there. Why isnt GenCon providing something to have signed? Or, more like GenCon, why arent they selling us stuff to have signed? For the money it cost they better have 2 kinds of bacon!

15. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    Bruno - You've been spending too much time in the singles thread [face_shame_on_you]

As to Jay merchandise, I don't have to look for anything since I'm giving that autograph away. Hopefully the person who wants it will provide something. If not, no autograph. I do think it's kinda cheap of GenCon/LFL not to provide a picture to be signed. I asked Mary and she suggested the breakfast ticket but I'd like to keep that souvenir.

I'm expecting big and numerous updates today to make up for the famine this week!

16. Bruno_Fett

Mar 31, 2002
    Well being single and all it just seems like the place to be. You wouldnt be getting jealous of all the time I am spending away from this thread now are you?

17. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
  18. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    You wouldnt be getting jealous of all the time I am spending away from this thread now are you?

Actually I'm reliving my youth by keeping up with the doings in the singles thread! I'm rather enjoying it. [face_mischief]

19. obi-going_to_cel_III

Feb 6, 2005
    C3 Schedule:
    http://www.starwars.com/community/c3_schedule.html

20. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    "C3 Schedule:"

Sweet! Now I can start planning my trip better. Thanks for the link. :D

21. obi-going_to_cel_III

Feb 6, 2005
    YW :) I didnt even see it until someone linked me haa haa. You would think they would have put that as one of the updates on sw.com but i guess not hee heeq

22. Bruno_Fett

Mar 31, 2002
    People are always saying that I am having a second childhood. I don't know what they are talking about, I never out grew my first one!

Wow Star Wars Guests & Entertainment! could they be a little more specific?

23. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    Did anyone else notice Exhibit hall B is listed only twice or did I miss something? That's 47000sf sitting most of the weekend. Any speculation what they'll be doing with that space?

Does anyone know which part of the center is Touchdown? It's being used for the Fan Club Lounge? Is that the name of the North Club Lounge?

It's nice to at least know when the programs will be scheduled. Now if we could just get our volunteer times I could get down to some real serious planning.

It looks like they've spread out the places which draw heavy crowds so maybe the lines will be easier to manage. Lines, crowds, confusion, who cares...it's all good! I'm going to enjoy myself no matter what. //calms self//

24. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Yay! SW in 30 minutes.... [face_love]

I accidentally missed out on it during C2, but am very happy that it's back for the second time. :) This time I'm definitely going to see it. I can't wait! [face_love]

BTW, CarolynNC, thanks for the wonderfully fast updates...would've missed out if it wasn't for you. Thank you! :)

25. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Is there any way to print this. My wife and I have tried for over a hour to get this to print with no luck. :( I just would like to look at this with out having to get on line every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.