update alerts

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebrations' started by CarolynNC, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    It said they'll post a printable PDF format closer to the show. (Which is pretty close as it is... ;))
  2. CarolynNC Jedi Master

star 3
    Is there any way to print this

I saved it (to my desktop so I could find it) and then opened it with excel. Worked great. I did a little reformatting to get a page break for each day and had it print to fit the page. I also had to widen some of the columns so everything would print. I'm working on adding lines now. My poor old eyes need the extra help! :)

I had a good deal of the info in my spreadsheet so I think I'll just compare the two. I'll add the details I'm missing to mine. Mine has the rooms at the top and the time running down the side. I like it better because it's easier for me to read. Just personal preference.
  3. brokenyolk Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Does anyone know which part of the center is Touchdown? It's being used for the Fan Club Lounge? Is that the name of the North Club Lounge?

I asked Mary Franklin about this - it's the North Club Lounge - same as at CII. I'll redo my maps on another thread and update them with all this new location info.

4. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    [link=http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Droid_Hunt_at_Celebration_III_90740.asp] droid hunt [/link]
    this looks like alot of fun
  5. OBIX1 Jedi Master

star 6
    That does sound like fun! And the cool part is that it wouldn't really take much time away from whatever your doing. :)
  6. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Lol, it's a great activity, however the imperials have one advantage over us rebels, they are going to be everywhere, at the main entrance, at the entrance of all main halls, non-counting the simple security guards... how is one supose not to get spotted???

But it is a fun game none then less, one that will be worth playing.
  7. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan

star 4
  8. CarolynNC Jedi Master

star 3
    If you attended C2 you may remember the fan built diorama. They're repeating this activity only this time they're building the death star. Here's the earlier posted story [link=http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2004/12/news20041221.html]link[/link]

There's lots of information (which I find fascinating) on how the death star will be [link=http://www.niubniubsuniverse.com/C3W/C3Menu.asp]built[/link]. There is also a request for donations of death star figures. I'm sending some but there hasn't been a large response. If you can spare one or two, send them on. Here's the link:
    [link=http://www.niubniubsuniverse.com/C3W/C3FigureFund.asp]figure story[/link]

Just thought you might find it interesting.
  9. CarolynNC Jedi Master

star 3
    [link=http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2005/03/news20050328.html]more hosts[/link]

EDIT: I'm trying to stay positive. I really think attitude will have an impact on how much I enjoy this adventure. All I can say is I think they need to generate some excitement!

EDIT 2: When i saw the post for the "returning host" I got all excited thinking Anthony Daniels caved in

me too :_|
  10. Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    AGREED

When i saw the post for the "returning host" I got all excited thinking Anthony Daniels caved in and changed his plans to attend. Nope. No offence but who are these two guys?
  11. brokenyolk Jedi Youngling

star 2
    All I can say is I think they need to generate some excitement!

I couldn't agree more!!! Throw us a bone here! Anything! Announce some of the behind the scenes guests - VFX crew, Trisha Bigar, SOMETHING COOL!!!

please.

12. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Any word on the archives exhibits yet?
  13. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Mary mentionned it was going to be bigger than the last one. However, they are still displaying it in Wabash 1 (and 2 I believe) since Wabash 3 is being used as their "Fan Stage" where fan panels will be taking place.. this is one I believe will be worth stoping by.

Even tough Star Wars en Direct won't be airing a live show :p

14. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey I'm coming to CIII. If they can make an announcement about those 2 monkeys why not make one for me. :)
  15. brokenyolk Jedi Youngling

star 2
    New autograph info on officialpix. There is also presale info if you look around the site a bit.

[link=http://www.officialpix.com/c3-lines.asp] officialpix info [/link]
  16. CarolynNC Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm still trying to work out the wristband info but wonder what this means posted under the pre-signed autographs. This line will allow you to choose from autographed photos, even if the actor has not arrived yet. hmmm
  17. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    "No offence but who are these two guys?"

Tom Berg posts here as [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=415988]djtom[/link], he was also the MC for the Rick McCallum Spectacular, and a good bud.
  18. CarolynNC Jedi Master

star 3
    new update

[link=http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2005/03/news20050329.html]fan film finalists[/link]

EDIT: say that three times fast :)
  19. JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling

star 1
    droid hunt
    this looks like alot of fun <<<

They did it at Dragoncon this past year. My hubby, TK639, still has one Droid pass, never turned it in. LOL!!!
    JMD

20. Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    As I stated in my usual misspelled response: no offence.

I was just trying to point out that when the official site uses a headline like that they should back it up with Lucas/ILM types. No disrespect to either of the two MC's, but I felt a little cheated after reading the whole thing. As mentioned in another thread on here they really need to start creating a bizz over CIII, its approaching fast and while I am excited, it seemed like last time everyday I thought it couldnt get any better, then they would announce something else.

ps I don't remember an MC at the spectacular last time though, then again I was only able to get into the very last one on sunday.
  21. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
    It was announced several weeks ago that some of the ILMers will be giving talks at C3.
  22. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The more I read, the less I think I will spend on autographs. Sounds like a LOT of hassle and money to me. My plan to have them sign my official guide to characters seems more and more likely.
  23. Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight

star 5
    Does anyone know off the top of their head if I am leaving on Sunday if I will still be able to participate in the Droid Hunt?
  24. OBIX1 Jedi Master

star 6
    "Does anyone know off the top of their head if I am leaving on Sunday if I will still be able to participate in the Droid Hunt?"

Yes. I'm pretty sure it ends on Saturday. :)
  25. Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight

star 5
    That's what I thought but I thought I read something about you having to be present on Sunday for something.

I really want to participate because this looks like fun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.