1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Update of the Janers :)

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Hello Everyone,

It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too long since I updated my status on the boards and down in Pembroke. I do apologize because I have been very busy in my classes and workload from those classes that I barely even have time to breathe.

Anyways, I just finished Spring Semester a few weeks ago with a 3.5 GPA and a 3.5 overall GPA at the University of North Carolina, Pembroke. I took two upper level histories, two upper level Education classes and one philosophy class. In total, I have written over 20 papers this semester and the majority of them were six to seven pagers. I managed to get A's on all of them, which given the workload from the classes I don't see how I could've done it.

Currently, I'm in my third run of Economics and so far it has been easy. I'm hoping to make at least a B in this class if not an A. So far things seem to be a little bit easier at the 'broke rather than at State. At this rate, I only have a year and a half before I move up to Raleigh to start teaching. YAY!

Well that's just a brief update on where I've been and what I've been doing the past few months. I know I'll be seeing some of you next month at the wedding so I'll talk to ya then.

Yours Truly,

the Janers
  2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Hail and fair travels O great Janers from the alternate universe of Pembroke. Glad to see you have reached your potential as a great historian / teacher. Most impressive GPA, too, kiddo. I just finished my 2nd semester at the Jedi Academy of Durham Tech and have finished so far with a 3.21 GPA in Clinical Trials Regulations and Anatomy and Physiology II. Not as good as yours, oh great master, but respectable. Can't wait to see you at the wedding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.