main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Update on A DECEPTION OF THE FORCE

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crutag-ventor, Jan 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I would like to begin by thanking everyone for his or her support and constructive criticism. We have just received notice back from TFN that they would like to see more footage. This, I take is a good thing? Also we are approaching 1,200 visitors to our web site in just two months! We at www.adeceptionoftheforce.com will do our best to create an entertaining fan film that will hopefully add to the rich line of so many other fan films that have come before us and are yet to come! I can promise you that our film will have something unexpected and has not been done in a fan film ?that I know of? yet, you will see girls kick butt with a Light Saber, and an ending with a twist! Thank you.

2. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    It sounds great!! I *love* the girl action idea! :D

Let us know if you need help.

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Hey, the teaser is awesome so I know the movie is gonna be a great big hit! I have www.adeceptionoftheforce.com bookmarked! ;)

Oh, and one more reason this is sooooooo cool is, you guys are very close!!! Not way across on the other side of the country or world! I know several areas at Folsom lake.

:D

MTFBWY!!!!

4. TK409

TK409 Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2001
    Hey great teaser! Can I ask what the location is for the "big rock" scenes? I'm in Fair Oaks and our Stormtrooper Garrison and my Jawas could use location's like that for cool photos.

5. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    The particular seen your referring to was shot on the Granite Bay side of the lake just north of Beeks Bite, but beware depending on the weather this location is known for being a nude beach. On the other hand it could make for some interesting pictures!

6. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Thank you Aunt Jar Jar Mimah and Lord Darth Vader for the ?vote of confidence?.

7. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    I'll trya and pick this up for our Fanforce Disc too.

Sounds cool.

8. CalQdeX

CalQdeX Jedi Master star 2

Mar 29, 2001
    aw i didnt know there was a fan film going on here
    tell me these things

where did you guys film here?

9. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    CalQdex?

The majority of our film is shot at remote locations around Folsom Lake. Fore more information see the web site at www.adeceptionoftheforce.com

10. ID1113

ID1113 Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2002
    TD-131 (Randy) and TK-1113 (Bret) had the pleasure of helping out on filming this weekend out at Folsom Lake; we had a great time helping out and can't wait to see it all put together!

Folks, it's gonna be pretty cool!

11. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
  12. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    TK-1113, TD131?

It was great to meet you guys, thank you for the last minute help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.