main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Update on me

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Harryp0tter, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harryp0tter

Harryp0tter Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005

Hey guys, Mike here.

Well, alot of stuff has been happening lately, some very bad stuff that I cant go into detail about. I might tell a few of you but I wish for it to only remain with those few. My dad just had a pretty big heart surgery, now no one can do the house work and stuff so my mom is probably going to be paying me to do all the work in the house. Not only that, I am going to college full time this upcoming semester, 4 days a week of college, 2 classes a day (3 on tuesdays and fridays) gonna be busy.

So, with all the bad events thats been going on, aside from what I said, I will probably be putting my 2 weeks notice into Galaxy, will be getting a gym membership probably and training up so some of that stuff that did happen couldnt happen again.

This is why I hate drunks.. Every time I have been around one something bad happened. My uncle was kicked out of the house because this one was so bad, and it involved me ALOT. (I didnt do anything bad.. he did)

Anyway, I'm just rambling on.. I'm very disturbed and I cant get over that now.

2. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I'm very sorry to hear about that. You and your family will be in my prayers.

3. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    not to be overly blunt but maybe you and Jerry should hang out [face_worried]

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    sorry to hear you are having such major troubles, mike. hardly know you, but if i can do anything to help, let me know. and if you need to talk, the notion has occasionally been put forth that i am good to talk to.

hope all is better soon.

5. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Well, Mike, welcome back to the boards. Sorry to hear that things have been rough. It was good to see you this evening at the theatre after the wizard and I saw King Kong. When we left you were in the arcade playing with guns.

Hope to see you again soon, and we both have your Dad in our thoughts.

Bette and Barry

6. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    I to am sorry to hear about all the troubles your having. Keep a stiff upper lip and hang in their. Remember, you have your new friends here to help if/when you need it. Just ask. Also, if you need to get out of the house, feel free to come over anytime.

7. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    No advice to ofer for ya mike, just try to take it easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.