main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx **UPDATE** PHXFF trip to Renn Faire

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MJ_Keehan_Sundve, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    Okay, so I got conned into organizing the Renn Faire trip, so here goes...

For starters, post the dates, that's right, the dates, that you would not, I repeat, would not be able to go. I think we have established that most people would not be able to go on Presidents' Day, but post anyway and we'll see.

It runs on these dates:
    February 1,2,8,9,15,16,17,22,23
    March 1,2,8,9,15,16,22,23,29,30

Okay, I'll go first.

Hi my name is, what, my name is, who, my name is, *skratch skratch* MJ...

(Sorry... [face_blush] I couldn't resist)

I can't go on the following dates:
    February 1,2,9,15,16,23
    March 2,9,15,16

Thank you and have a nice day.

2. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

Nov 12, 2002
    Apparently nobody cares about me...

:_|

3. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Awww...I don't think that is true! I'm still trying to figure out my schedule now that the semester has started.

I would love to make the Renn Faire with the PFF. I'll know a little more about availability after this week is over.

4. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

Nov 12, 2002
    Yeah! Ok, I can be patient...

*tick, tick, tick*

AAAAAHHH! Maybe not!

;)

5. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I will probably be out of town for Prez Day weekend, but other than that I should be available.

6. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Patience, young padawan. Many of us are just trying to cope with a Monday, and not everyone is online yet. Besides, it takes time to go over a calendar, schedules, etc.

I'll post my info later today, but am very interested in going, as is Mrs OW...

7. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    I should be okay for any weekend. I know, I know... I was supposed to put down when I couldn't go! Oh well... Just letting you know I'm available just about any weekend.

LP :p

8. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Most likely any weekend will work for me, so long as I don't find myself stuck in a lab again, but that shouldn't happen. It's just President's Day and the weekend we go to Disney that I can't do.

9. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    not sure if i will even be going at all this year, ( i do need to build my mat cauthon garb though...) so i guess any saturday is the best for me, although i would rule out febuary 8th and march 8th for everyone, since those are the PFF meeting days...

10. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    You can have me Pres. day weekend. That way I get Three fun filled days in PHX with the PFF.. JOY!

11. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    I'm game for any day (I know I'm violating the rules by not saying when I can't go...cope). :)

If some of us want to go over Presidents day weekend, I think that Sunday would be good. It would allow Sistine to have fun without worrying about catching a late flight home and then working the next day. I also would like a day to recover, and it might not be as busy as Monday, since everyone and their mother will have it off.

12. Duguay

Duguay Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    I'm interested in coming, and usually available Saturdays and Sundays (for now).

13. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    I'll be going Pres Day weekend, probably on that Sunday. I have some friends that I'd already talken to about going and that weekend works for them as well. :)

14. Sistine

Apr 28, 2002
    Just bought my plane ticket so that I can go on Saturday the 15th or Sunday the 16th. My sister may come up and bring her husband, however he is still unsure...I told him "Two words Man, Beer and Boobs! What more could you ask for!" So I hope he will come if not perhaps my mother will come...if my sister doesn't kill her in the car on the drive up.

I posted my plane schedule on the Tavern, I am trying to decide if I am going to rent a car...anybody have any coupons?

15. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I hope I'll be back in town by that weekend. :) I'd hate to miss another Ren Faire trip with you all. :(

16. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    I will be trying for President's Day weekend (whenever that is) as Sistine will be there! :D

Anyone have a Wench costume that I, THE WENCH could borrow? 8-}

17. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

Nov 12, 2002
    THE WENCH my foot! That is actually my job title!! I work for the Southwest Shakespeare Company, and I'm a wench, and also assistant to the Head Wench... Anyway... it sounds like most people are game for the Sunday of Prez' Day weekend, which sucks, cuz I can't go! Maybe we'll have to go in two groups... hmm... Confused, am I... I'll keep you posted... Ha ha ha... that was pretty lame, a tribute to the King of Lame Lokes, LP!

18. Sistine

Apr 28, 2002
    Wench I can hook a sista up...unless someone else has something local..

19. -Master-

-Master- Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2002
    Can I wear tights?

20. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    //shudders

NO!

:p

21. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    I would think tights are a pre-req for the faire. :)

22. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Take a look at me and say that again with a straight face...

Anyway, I can't make it meeting days.

I also can't make it feb 2nd, feb 16th, mar 2nd, mar 16th, or mar 30th due to gaming, if the group wants to go on the 16th, then we can move the gaming that day to saturday the 15th and I can go the 16th

Then also the weekend of the 22nd/23rd is out for disney.

23. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I say we move the gaming if a good sized group is going on that day.

how about that outfit Sistine and I were eyeing at the Ren Fest in San Bernadino, Void? ;)

24. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I can not go on Sat.'s Sorry. It's a job thing.

Unless layoffs go through again! :( EEEK!

**crosses fingers**

25. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    Well, whatever it turns out to be.. All I need is a good two weeks of notice and I'm game for whatever days faire lass says.
    Well, I've gone done confused myself with that one. Ummm, Recon I mean.. I need notice, and I'm there. Now should I wear tights or a kilt... bahh, i'll show up as a peasant wearing neither.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.