main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx **UPDATE** PHXFF trip to Renn Faire

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MJ_Keehan_Sundve, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Reaper's going naked!! :eek: :eek: [face_laugh]

**cough** sorry... :D

2. -Master-

-Master- Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2002
    Slaps Kreleia on the back

You okay there Queeny? :D

3. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    :D My mind went right where Kreleia's did. Into the gutter. [face_devil]

The Sunday of President's Day weekend works for me, too. I even have that Monday off. I love paid holidays. [face_love] :)

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Well, looks like I will be out there for that weekend as well :D Which is good, because I missed the one out in Denver this year because of all the traveling for work :mad:

5. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    hey guys.. i prob cant go.. (no cash) but i got like 30 of those $1 off on weekends coupons from my work for you guys.. so let me know and i will get em to you before you need em...

6. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    sorry double post

7. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    The place where I work is selling adult Ren Faire tickets for $13.50 each and child tickets for $4.50. I don't know if there's a limit on how many I can buy or not, but if anyone is interested just let me know.

8. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    I dont know if I am going to be able to go at all with the group. Reason being that if I go I am going to need a wheelchair. Because I am not going to be able to walk all day without having to rest alot. Unless I go on a weekend that someone does not mind carting my crippled but around on a wheelchair I will not be able to go with the group.

9. kjeelslsyica

kjeelslsyica Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2002
    mj my dates are pretty much the same as yours just let me know give me a call!

10. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    Hey! KJ! Good to see you finally posted!

Ok, gang... I think we are shooting for February 16th, the Sunday of Prez Day weekend.

Now... Who is able to give a ride, and who needs a ride??

Yes, Mobius, I know... everyone is on your way to faire... ;)

11. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Thanks Sistine I would love to borrow your Wench outfit, thanks.

And MJ: Whoa girl, it's ok, I'm THE WENCH here on the boards and in the PFF and have been since before you joined the group, but not to worry, I'll not be taking your job at the Shakespeare company from you anytime soon. :D

I like a little fire in my friends MJ, I think you and I will get along just fine! You've got spunk and I happen to like that in a friend.

Can't wait to finally meet you one of these days. It seems that when I get to meetings, you can't and when I can't you get to go. We keep missing each other. :(

12. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

Nov 12, 2002
    Sorry, Wench... I was being sarcastic... I have that bad habit... Anyway, all wenches are my friend... Ok, everybody together now! *chorus* All wenches are my friend!

Tehehe... Can't wait to meet you, Wench!!

So, who needs a ride to Faire? Who can provide a ride to Faire?

13. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Hee hee!!! No need to apologize MJ, I can appreciate sarcasm...now I know you and I will get along! :D

Can't wait to meet you either MJ! I have the feeling you and I could reek mass destruction and mayhem together. Tis a good thing too. :D

I have not gotten absolute confirmation yet, but I'm pretty darn sure I'm coming. In that case, I can give a ride to just about anyone who needs one. If anyone wants me to pick them up, just let me know.

How about you Ion Control?

14. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    JediHunter and I will likely ride together. Sorry, we have no more room. We both drive small trucks (MJ, please no comments about my tires :D ).

LP

15. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

Nov 12, 2002
    Your tires? *flutters eyelashes* Why would I make a comment about your tires?

;)

16. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Thanks Sistine I would love to borrow your Wench outfit

Great, can't wait for them to search my bags this time...sheesh!

17. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    That reminds me, as some one who used to work out there, remember not to bring out any weapons. It's a long trek back to the car... :(

LP

18. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    why ? I always go in fully armed, they have no problem. They peace tie my cut and thrust, and my dagger...the proceed to miss the gauntlet daggers an let me on through.

19. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    I'll be able to go all weekends but I'll want to go to the meetings. I better prod my mom into making my commoner garb.

P.S.:Weekdays are closed to the public for private use by schools.

20. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    FYI:
    The weekend of the 14th...the 15th and 16th there is also Estrella War...if anyone has any SCA background you know what I am talking about...if you don't...

Estrella War

Hey Wench guys in Shining Armor!!!

21. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Well as it turns out, JediHunter will be in Mexico on the 16th :( . I will instead be bringing my dad since it's his birthday that day!
    LP :D
    PS. My dad is planning on coming as Dooku to the meeting on the 8th!

22. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Hey all, I'm planning on going to the Faire on Saturday, Feb 1st, if anyone is available. I usually go several times a year, and since it's opening day, I figured "why not"?

23. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Count me in for Feb 1. Just let me know where to meet and at what time.

24. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    VOID, they may have calmed down a bit about the weapons thing since I was out there... (roughly 5 years ago). When I was there, they had trouble keeping patrons from pulling out their weapons on actors, even if it was only meant in jest...

LP :D

25. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Oops! Forgot my whole reason for posting... I am planning on going with whoever shows up on the 16th. Do we know where we're meeting. I'd personally like to go when the front gate opens! PREPARE FOR CANNON FIRE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.