main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Update regarding Nick Ring's passing.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Debby and I, and John, were able to drop by the Ring house earlier this evening. So, as promised, I'm going to keep everyone up to date on what is going on.

Nick will be cremated in London once the doctors have tried to figure out what the cause of his death was (something that we may never learn) and once they harvest any tissue or organs for donation.
    His remains will be transported back here to St. Catharines where a formal memorial service will take place. At this point it is looking like the memorial service will be held on Saturday July 19th, at a place and time to be determined in the next few days.

Graeme is "ok" under the circumstances, but has specifically asked that he be able to see the YJN members this coming weekend. He wants to be close to the friends that mean so much to him and meant so much to Nick.

So, Deb and I will be opening up our home for a YJN gathering on Saturday July 12th (time to still be determined).

Mr. and Mrs. Ring would also like to pass on their acknowledgment and their gratitude to all the people that have posted best wishes towards the rest of the family and to the touching remarks made in the various forums that Nick was part of. Graeme is making sure they see just how much Nick meant to so many people and they are overwhelmed at the love so many others had for their son.

Once I receive more information regarding specifics on the memorial and the family I will again pass along the information.

2. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Thanks Chris (and Deb) for all the effort you have put into keeping us informed over the last few days, and for the open house on Saturday. This is unbelievable for all of us. We have so many unanswered questions, and we want to do something, and you are helping us with that.@};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.