Update Sept 1st... Anyone here?

Discussion in 'Bowling Green, KY' started by mindphunk, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindphunk Jedi Padawan

Just wondering if anyone has shown up over the last few months.
  2. NewGuy917 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. padawanskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think many people have shown up,since only two threads are open.
  4. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, all. I don't live in Bowling Green, but my dad does, so I thought I would pop in and see what's happening out there...

Not much, apparently. Anyway, perhaps I will talk to you all in the future... Who knows?
  5. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I'm not very familiar with the area...so bear with me a little. Looking at a map, it seems like Bowling Green is close to a number of different cities (Franklin, Glasglow) and you have the entire southwestern portion of the state to do some recruiting from.

First piece of advice, check with all the comic shops around you...either they have customers who are fans (or they could be fans themselves) and would be sympathetic to supporting a SW fn group. Contact local papers (especially smaller community papers) invite one of them to a meeting or event...and get to talking about what Fanforce is all about.

Send the evacuation code signal...and get to your transports!
    I know things have been pretty dead around here...and I'd hate to have to go "Echo Base" with this chapter, and close it down (if things get too inactive around here for too long...that will have to happen). But I would consider the possibility of transfering over to other KY Fanforces.
  6. heehaw138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Looking at a map, it seems like Bowling Green is close to a number of different cities (Franklin, Glasgow)

"Glasgow, KY. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."
  7. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    That's kinda what I was afraid of.
  8. irratic989 Jedi Padawan

wow i am not from bowling green!

isnt that amazing im not from the greens.

Why do they call it bowling green?

do they have green bowlers?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.