1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest.

New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive Update: sith chick!! ;)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Duke-Dogwalker, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Aanix_Durray Jedi Master

star 4
    I tend to attribute it to his username on some occasions... when it's nicknamed you get DD, Doggie (the's my cat's name), DDog... so very easy to clown on.

Though I think it truly might be an unexplanable quality... and thought on that, Duke? :p

-~Aanix~-
  2. Duke-Dogwalker Jedi Master

star 4
    gawd, can't leave my thread alone for one moment without it being hijacked by the abuse patrol...

pig-faced-dog-boy changes icons like underwear!.. well, i HOPE like underwear

pig-faced-dog-boy???????? that's the worst one yet!! And what are you trying to say about my levels of personl hygene...? I've only ever changed my icon ONCE!!! :mad:

[face_shocked] Et tu Aanix?

it's enough to make a chap want to dye his hair black... :D

3. Aanix_Durray Jedi Master

star 4
    Et tu Aanix?

**averts eyes** uh, you can't blame a girl for goofing around...

it's enough to make a chap want to dye his hair black...

:eek: Are you cracking a joke about my hair? Evil, trixy little Duke :mad:

:p

-~Aanix~-
  4. Tarkheki Jedi Knight

star 2
    oh hush you! mr. "can't say much about the artists... with her "charming personality".
    you dish it out, better take some in. >;}>

besides, you ain't a dog-faced-pig-boy... you are our "duke boy"... duke, duke, duke of earl... >;}
  5. Skyfang Jedi Knight

star 2
    What one invents the other can't change. So it may be just one writer who is not unique. Like for example it was Salvatore who gave Danni blonde hair, Allston can't change that, unless she likes the dye her hair ;)

But I agree, they're all stereotypes. But then again, the whole NJO is a stereotype. Too black and white for me.

oh and 'fang, must you always keep changing icons??

Uhm, yeah, haven't found the right one yet. They have very bad Kyp ones, no cool Jaina ones. Well one, but a lot of people have it and then whre is the fun. Too bad they can't have on eo f Eomer or Haldir ;) But I guess Hayden will have to do for as long as he pleases me 8-}
  6. Duke-Dogwalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Evil, trixy little Duke

that's me!!

duke of earl...

that's more like it. :D simply, 'your grace' will do....

Aha, Skyfang has returned... managed to wade through all that rubbish eh? ;)

Yeah, no good Kyp or Jaina icons... especially Kyp!

Anyway, as for the hair thing, I think Zekk should dye his hair purple and get yellow contact lenses... at least Jaina might notice him then!!

7. Skyfang Jedi Knight

star 2
    Now that be an good idea!

Has anyone noticed that bad guys always have dark eyes (black) and goodies alway a light form of eyes (green, blue, brown)
  8. Tarkheki Jedi Knight

star 2
    fang, i KNOW!
    i have dark eyes and hair and that puts me in a rutt!... however, i have been told that i look like princess liea once... but that was from someone who was trying to charm the pants off me... *sigh* this world is so one-sided (the blond side!) >:}

duke, i WILL start calling you pig-faced-dog-boy or dog-faced-pig-boy. beware "your swiney". >:}
  9. Skyfang Jedi Knight

star 2
    I don't know if I should take that as a compliment if someone would say I looked like her :)

I have green/blue eyes and well my hair color is always diffrent at moment it's black but I love dark eyes especially when someone has dark colored hair. (or maybe that's just because of a certain actor)

Anyway that was not the point, baddies can be light haired and light eyed. But Viqi was dark :mad:

Pink is like red, but not quite 8-}
  10. Aanix_Durray Jedi Master

star 4
    i have been told that i look like princess liea once... but that was from someone who was trying to charm the pants off me...

Someone hit on you with Star Wars? Wow, I don't think I've ever bee subjected to that. I tend to get really bad pick up lines and the occasional grunt. If it weren't for alchohol I highly doubt that most of them would have an inkling of a chance ;)

Anyway that was not the point, baddies can be light haired and light eyed. But Viqi was dark

I've noticed that as well. Jango = dark hair, dark eyes; Anakin = light hair, light eyes.

If I think about this too much it's not goint to make me very happy since I ahve dark hair, dark eyes, and a tendency to be evil [face_devil]

-~Aanix~-
  11. Tarkheki Jedi Knight

star 2
    well, the fellow that complimented me was a big star wars freak too... that's how we met to begin with. >:}

well, i'm dark haired and dark eyed, but most say i'm one of those annoying goodie-two-shoes that never doe anything "bad" (in RL... on the boards, well , that's a different story!) >:}

oh, and does anyone here realize that we have taken over duke's thread and filled it with OT?
    WOHOO! >:}}
  12. Aanix_Durray Jedi Master

star 4
    in RL... on the boards, well , that's a different story!

Really? I think I'm nicer on the boards and a real witch in RL. Though I think it varies for people.

oh, and does anyone here realize that we have taken over duke's thread and filled it with OT?

**breaks out the bubbly, the kareoke machine, and the Twister game**

Partay!

**does very bad rendition of Beatles tunes**

-~Aanix~-

EDIT: I just realised this, but you haven't posted the cover you did for my fic, Duke. You mind if I put up a link?
  13. Tarkheki Jedi Knight

star 2
    no he doesn't.
    let's see it. >:}
  14. Aanix_Durray Jedi Master

star 4
    Alrighty, here it is:

For the Future

And the fic is here.

I personally love the damn thing, it's really awesome.

-~Aanix~-
  15. Duke-Dogwalker Jedi Master

star 4
    duke, i WILL start calling you pig-faced-dog-boy or dog-faced-pig-boy. beware "your swiney". >:}

ahem... that should be, 'your swine-ness'. 8-}

Pink is like red, but not quite

that must be the inane coment of the day... 'fang what's up? I thought Tarkheki had a monopoly on those... ;)

Really? I think I'm nicer on the boards and a real witch in RL. Though I think it varies for people.

well, I think I'm just as nice and lovely in RL as I am here... :D

no he doesn't.
    let's see it. >:}

everybody, meet my mum, Tarkheki. 8-}

Anyway, I'm happy that you think it's cool Aanix... but that logo's still off-center!!! [face_shocked] I'll die of shame now!

Naah, i just wasn't sure if you wanted the wide-world to see it yet... glad you do!

Oh, btw, anyone who liked Han and Leia in ESB, read that fic!!! It's really cool.

sorry, wrestling with my morals here...... I know, that it would offend my sensibilities deeply to say anything that Tarkheki might find even vaguely complimentary......... unhg!!! Argh!!!! We don't need you.... master looks after us now......... so go away, and DON'T come back.... go away, and DON'T come back.... go away, and DON'T come back....!!!!!

There we go.

Well, just for the record - this blue-eyed-boy prefers his girls a little darker... so don't worry, blonde girls don't rule the universe!!! It helps see, less chance that way of dating your sister. 8-} That's where we can forgive Lukie boy for his boyish crush... he didn't expect his sister to be a brunette!!! :D

Although as I understand it, in some more, shall we say isolated parts of the world.... the only way not to be sure you're not dating your sister is to date your brother.... 8-}

Anyway, warm fluffy comment: hair colour is not important - it's what's inside that counts. Well, that and a really great *****************************. The rest of that sentence has been removed to preserve the warm, fluffiness of it's core nature.
  16. Skyfang Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm in love [face_love] :D

Pink is like red but not quite... what doesn't anyone listen to Aerosmith anymore? I love that song, Pink that is, and I love the clip even better!

Now this is my insane comment for the day:

Bat attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Duke-Dogwalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in love

with my un.... er, un....

un-disputable, un-assailable, un-denaible, un-believeable, un-ceremonial charm no doubt?? 8-}

Unceremonial... :confused: where did that come from?? 8-}

[face_laugh]

well, it's Aerosmith who're inane then!!
  18. TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Master

star 4
    Um. Duke - I think you're thread has been hijacked!

But as long as we're talking about colors. I'm a summer. [face_laugh] just kidding. I have no idea how you figure that out.

Coming up blank on the having anything interesting to say. Except great Danni drawing. I think it's funny that she's like, the only scientist in the whole NJO.... ;) And she's like, totally, an Autumn. (sorry, a little Cali-girl slippin' through...)

~Bar, ahem, The Red Baroness. Not pink.
    :D
  19. Duke-Dogwalker Jedi Master

star 4
    The Red Baroness.

Tally-Ho!! Got the blighter hin my sights now Sah! permission to fair?

What? dash it man that won't do... that won't do at all!!!

What what??

Just not cricket!

say what?

Just not cricket old boy... can't shoot jerry in the back!

But Sah, we are hin a figher-haircraft, a shot to the tail is most hiffective Sah!

What? Dueced tricky that I suppose... On the morals i should say.... I say old sport, would you mind cutting me another slice of that cake?

And i was moaning about my thread being driven off course????

jeez. hey bar... what's this autumn and summer thing? Shouldn't scientists be autumn?? explain! (please!)
  20. Skyfang Jedi Knight

star 2
    hijacked? Now there's a thought. *puts up water gun*

Everybody freeze get down on the virtual floor now!

I mean it!!

Down!!! NOW!!!

[face_devil]

Now, lets talk!

un-disputable, un-assailable, un-denaible, un-believeable, un-ceremonial charm

:confused: Nope, no, that isn't it.
  21. TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Master

star 4
    Tally-Ho!! Got the blighter hin my sights now Sah! permission to fair? ......

[face_laugh]

I say - I shan't bother to compete with that digression!

the summer/autumn thing (oh and that had nothing to do with the scientist remark - two separate thoughts completely) (yes. sometimes I can have more than one!)

anyway - the color thing - back in the 80's or sometime, there was this fashion color theory, that you figured out what your "season" was based on skin/hair/ eye color. then you dress wearing colors within the appropriate seasonal pallette. beyond that, I have no clue how you actually figure out which season you are...

ok, i'm even boring myself here....
    moving on.

So, Skyfang - if we all have to Freeze, and you are aiming a Water Gun at us, won't the water freeze as well, and thus become inneffective, thereby spoiling your maniacal machinations? :D

load it up with ethyl alcohol. won't freeze. and with the bonus of being germ-free!

tally-ho!
    ~Bar

22. Skyfang Jedi Knight

star 2
    You're confusing me!
  23. Duke-Dogwalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I have no clue how you actually figure out which season you are...

ah... so you were just 'winging it' with Danni, as it were.... Red Bar!

so that was in the 80s then? trying to get rid of those 'lovely' colour left over from the 70s methinks!

As for the watergun hold-up theory...

so is a virtual floor in the same place as an actual floor?I never did see Tron...

I mean I wouldn't want to be sprawling in the wrong place... I could end up throwing myself to lie prone upon the east facing wall or something, beleiving i was doing as ordered, and end up getting a blast of ethyl alcohol for my trouble...

You know, I'm gonna have to draw something, post it, and get this thread back on track!!
  24. Duke-Dogwalker Jedi Master

star 4
    okay - here we go. I haven't drawn anything new, but here's the sketches that went into Aanix's book cover:

[image=http://dukdog.freeservers.com/cover/Untitled-3.gif]

http://dukdog.freeservers.com/cover/Untitled-3.gif

[image=http://dukdog.freeservers.com/cover/Untitled-4.gif]

http://dukdog.freeservers.com/cover/Untitled-4.gif

[image=http://dukdog.freeservers.com/cover/Untitled-5.gif]

http://dukdog.freeservers.com/cover/Untitled-5.gif

[image=http://dukdog.freeservers.com/fin_cov.jpg]

http://dukdog.freeservers.com/fin_cov.jpg
  25. Skyfang Jedi Knight

star 2
    Cool family portraits!

That are the Solo's, aren't they? :D