Update!

Discussion in 'Macon, GA' started by Allie Fox, Dec 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey everyone! I have been neglecting my duties and we haven't even been official for a month yet.

I recently switched jobs and I'm in a transition phase right now. I'll be back on track before the next meeting (I hope).

I've been checking into local "advertising" for the next meeting. I don't think we'll be able to post our meeting information with the Community Calenders on the local news broadcasts. They pretty much only like to announce educational and charitable functions. Maybe we could donate a couple of cans to the local food bank after each meeting. . .

The newspaper requires three days notification for their "Day by Day" feature. They seem to list just about anything, so I'll take care of doing that.

I'll be in Macon next week for some training. I'll be there monday through Wednesday(at least). While I'm there I'll head to the mall, library, campuses, etc. and post some notes about the upcoming meeting.

Reserving some space at Fuddruckers might be a good idea too.

busy! Busy!! BUSY!!!

I hope to see everyone there.

<Jedi mind trick>You WILL show up for the December meeting</Jedi mind trick>
  2. sabrann Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mind Trick's Don't work on me.....but, I will be there :p

Now, directions to Fudrucker's or whatever you call that place would be helpful.

Hope your new job is going well.
  3. whipwarrior Jedi Knight

star 1
    C-3PO: "Exciting is hardly the word I would choose."

I am there.

-Dale
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.