main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Updated Alias Thread *SPOILERS

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    So I'm sure everyone caught this episode.. and yes, my current count still applies, Sydney cried in this episode with the touching scene with her and her father... Not as much crying though, it was just a tear, maybe they're phasing out the crying that would be so happy I would cry....

It was cool that Vaughn got stabbed, but we all know he's not dead....

As I am sure I have mentioned this earlier, this season really isn't doing anything for me. I find myself watching it just out of curiosity sake, well not really, more of hope. I am hoping that things will get cooler.. sure the whole "julia" thing is kinda cool, and hopefully its a cool story, cause right now the past 3 episodes have been very identical.. Weiss is the friend.. vaughn and Sydney have the "look" to each other... Jack and Sydney argue about revealing that she killed Sark's dad (which I'm finally that got solved for now)... and Marshalls girlfriend (who was the crazy roommate in Felicity who ended up marrying Weiss on the other show) is mean to him... its all the same with a different costume..

I dont know, maybe I'm just complaning about nothing and whining, the bottom line is I couldn't make the show cooler but its typical of fans to complain that the show wasn't as good as it used to be...

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I cheered when she stabbed Vaughn. That was the coolest thing to happen all season. I didn't see it, but I think she put the tracking device on him instead of the package. Julia seems pretty cool, perhaps she should turn into Julia again for the rest of the season and become a bad guy? It was good to see some of the old Sloane again. I'm not sure that he and Lauren are in cahoots anymore. Things are picking up, hopefully more questions are answered soon.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Darkstar,

you used to watch Felicity?

4. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Talon,

Yes, Yes I did. I watched the first 3 seasons.. then she turned into a slut and it wasn't cool anymore, the I watched the last season for remeniscant purposes... By now things like this really shouldn't surprise you, I mean I was an Avid watcher of Dawsons Creek and I listened to Nsync.... Felicity just seemed to make sense....

And I agree with everything you said Gerson

5. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I thought the episode last night was pretty cool.

I wish Darkstar would never have mentioned the crying thing because it really bugs me now, too. Thanks Darkstar, for ruining everything... :) j/k

I am hoping that maybe they will leave Sydney as Julia for a while like Gerson said above. That could be pretty cool.

BTW, what exactly was Vaughn doing out there?
    Did he think that he was going to save her by turning himself in? I didn't get that. Sydney probably stabbed him in a spot that won't kill him, unless, of course he bleeds to death, which isn't very likly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.