Updated information concerning the Edmonton FanForce effort....

Discussion in 'Edmonton, AB' started by Indigo_Jade, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi again all,

Well there seems to be some good intrest in the idea around here!!!

Forgive me if the website hasn't been updated for a few days, I have had a terrible cold, so I haven't been up to much in the way of continuous concentration. But I PROMISE there will be an update today/tonight sometime, so stay tuned!

Thanks to all who took the time to fill our the New Member Form. I will get all your info posted up with the update I am going to be doing. If you don't know what I am talking about, check out the Main Site.

Thanks to the ticket SNAFU up here in Canada, with nobody knowing when exactly tickets were or are going on sale, it is going to be impossible for us to co-ordinate any kind of opening night Event, as I am sure most of us probably have tickets to different theaters.

However, that being said, I definately encourage each of you to post what theater you are going to see the movie in on this thread: Opening Night Thread and maybe we can get a few of us together!!

I would also LOVE to get an Event going to see Episode II as a group, perhaps after some of the rush has died down. I know I will be seeing it more than the one time (probably around 10 times :D ) and I am sure most of you will be willing to see it again... :p

In the meantime, I think it would be cool if maybe we had an Event to go see Spiderman this weekend sometime? If you are interested, reply here, and if we get say 3 other people who want to go, then we can make it an "Official" event! Post what times would be best for you, and we can try to get it organized! I am good to go for most of the weekend, anytime.

And finally, if any of you have any suggestions for website content, want to design some graphics, or anything else, please let me know!!!

May the force be with you all,

Indy
  2. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, small update is done, the "Order of Battle" is now up!!! To sign up, please go here:

New Member Sign-up

And to view the actual "Order of Battle" page, check it out!

Edmonton FanForce Main Page

May the force be with you all,

Indy
  3. major_jedi_failure Jedi Master

star 1
    just wanna say great work ,indy. you da man.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.