UPDATED ON 8/4!!! What if Obi-Wan's memory had been erased in JA #3?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Oct 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I was just wondering, if I put this story up, would anyone like to read it? It's about what would have happened if Obi-Wan's memory had been erased in JA #3, and what Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's life would have been like if that had happened.
  2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DO I DO PLEASE WRITE THE STORY SOUNDS GOOD TO ME :D
  3. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, calm down a bit. Thanks, I'm flattered. Any other takers?

It's a long story, I really want to make sure people are going to read it.

Up!
  4. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Um, I think that was done before, but what the heck, GO FOR IT! I have not really read any of that kind, so I will like to see it.
  5. JoeyKenobi Jedi Knight

I would like to read it, it sounds like it would be a great storyline. Can't wait. Please, please, please post soon. See ya!!
  6. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it news to me if it's been done before. I just came up with the idea when rereading it one day.

Well, I think I'll post the first one tonight. If not, tomorrow. 3 is enough for a start.
  7. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    It was done before, it was like a round robin thing. I did some of it.

But it doesn't matter whether it has been done before go ahead and do it, I will read it :D :)
  8. Cow_Girl Chapter Rep Niagara ON, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I have ared a story with avery similar plotline somewhere else, but a fresh take on it is always welcome!
    I'm in! :)
  9. Katara_Malfoy Jedi Padawan

COME ON POST IT!! IT'LL BE INTERESTING!!!!!!! I'M VERY INTERESTED!!!
  10. Abbi_Cee Jedi Master

star 4
    I love amnesia stories. I'd love to read it.
  11. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
  12. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Nope, nothing like mine. Mine changes immediately when he's transported off-planet, because he goes to a different planet in mine.

I'll post in about a half hour.
  13. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, here's the first post! Tell me what you think, and if it sound s like the other story, don't worry, it changes.

Obi-Wan?s sentence from the Syndicate was clear. He was to be renewed, and transported off-planet. There was no question. The sentence had been handed out 15 minutes after he had been caught. It was not a big deal to anyone but Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. No one else cared.

Obi-Wan sat in his cell, lost in his desperation. He had faced death before. He had been taught to even accept it. It was the Jedi way. But no one had told him how to react to this! He could not fathom life without any memory. This was worse than any death he could imagine! How could he live his life without being able to remember his Master, his friends? It seemed so impossible, that if it hadn?t been for the dire circumstances, he would have laughed. Obi-Wan drew his knees to his chest, and out his head between them. It took every ounce of his Jedi training to not lose control when he heard the door open.

Two guards filed into his room, stony-faced. They walked over, and each grabbed a hold of one of his arms. Obi-Wan hung limply, almost beyond being able to grasp what was happening. The guards, a short one with a tight helmet and goggles, and a tall one without either, dragged him down hall after hall, corridor after corridor. During the entire time, Obi-Wan did not struggle or try to get away at all. The guards did not make any noise the whole way. But when they finally entered an ill lit room, a guard snickered evilly.

Something in Obi-Wan snapped. Everything had suddenly clicked into place, and Obi-Wan could not believe the ludicrousness of the situation! He began to thrash about violently. The guards, startled and unprepared for his sudden change, lost their grip on Obi-Wan at the same time. Obi-Wan whirled on them, socked one in the chin, then turned to the other and connected with a kick in the guard?s stomach.

Instinctively, he reached for his lightsaber, but met only an empty belt. It wasn?t there! Then he remembered, that shortly after being caught, his lightsaber had been confiscated, as all other weapons would have been.

Turning to look for a makeshift weapon, he realized that, of course, there would not be one, in case anyone ever escaped. He leapt around to face the guards, using the force to propel them across the room and into the wall.

He focused on the door, trying to use the force to open the stubborn lock. He almost had it, when he felt a sudden surge in the force, breaking his complete concentration.

He turned, only to see too late that the guards were preparing to jump him. Before he could make a move to stop them, they had leaped onto him, forcing him to the floor. Obi-Wan lost his breath in a rush from the strength of the jump.

Obi-Wan was hauled to his feet and strapped down to the renewal machine. Cold metal rods were screwed onto his head. The droid activated the machine, and he had a strange feeling move through his head. He could not describe the strange sensation. He only knew that it was not pain.

?My word, isn?t he a feisty one?!? said a guard in a ringing, metallic voice.

?Yeah. He sure put up some fight for his age!? replied the other, rubbing the back of his head and holding his stomach.

Obi-Wan ignored their voices. He was in pain. Fierce pain, all over. He was beginning to feel faint.

WHERE IS QUI-GON?! He thought despairingly.

He was going to pass out now. He had no strength left to resist with. He could not hold on much longer.

?What is your name?? There was that harsh, metallic voice again.

Obi-Wan looked at him sickly, then opened his mouth to reply. Nothing came out. He didn?t know!

?O-O??.I?m not sure. Do I have one sir?? He quickly added the sir after looking into the dark face again. The guard laughed from deep in his throat, a horrendous sound. The droid walked over, swingin its multiple arms, and Obi-Wan was released. He slumped to the floor, drained.

?Stand up, slug!? Called a guard.

14. Abbi_Cee Jedi Master

star 4
    Good begining. I'm already looking forward to the next part. :)
  15. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ooh intruiging :D

More please??
  16. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, more either at about 5:00 or at 9:00.

Promise. This will be my first priority out of all the stories I do.

Sorry if I'm a bit slow, I'm writing 3 stories, I'm in charge of a round robin, I'm in two other round robins, and I'm also helping start another round robin by getting recruits. So if I have problems getting posts up, it's not by choice, it's because I'm kind of busy. (No one's fault but my own, I'm the type of person who jumps into everything.)
  17. JoeyKenobi Jedi Knight

So far so good. I can't wait to read more. I wonder where you'll send Obi off too. Hopefully not any place without to much angst. See ya!
  18. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes,I agree,good beginning.I will be checking for another post.PEACE Ewen
  19. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    I really like it so far! It's a great beginning!

More soon please! :D
  20. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    Interesting...I'll be checking in from time to time...

Hmmm....I started reading the other one, did it ever get finished?
  21. Knight_Obi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cool start Jacinta. And don't worry, I'll be checkin in from time to time to see how this progresses. And of course, I still need you to contribute in my RR ;)

Knight_Obi
  22. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry guys, I'm having a bit of a hard day, being called "unimportant" by my mother and a bunch of other bull......crap. Errr.

Anyhoo, I'm going to post in about 20 minutes hopefully, provided my mother doesn't see me on the computer.

Cross your fingers! ;)
  23. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Here you go, hope you like it.

Qui-Gon Jinn sat in the Jedi fashion in the middle of the floor where he and Obi-Wan had been staying nights.

He had been there an hour, ever since he had found out that Obi-Wan had been renewed. The tro Phindinian brothers, Guerra and Paxxi, watched him nervously. ?I?m just forming a plan. I?m okay.? He said without opening his eyes.

Paxxi answered quickly, trying to hide the relief that was obvious in his voice. ?Of course, Jedi-Gon. We were aware of this.?

Guerra interrupted. ?My brother lies, wise Jedi-Gon. We were a LITTLE worried.?

Qui-Gon heard, rather than saw, Paxxi slug his brother in the arm hard for revealing his true feelings. Qui-Gon shook his head absently, partially because of the brother?s comic behavior, and party because of the name they had dubbed him.

Jedi-Gon. Qui-Gon couldn?t remember how many times he had corrected them. He had finally given up, because it didn?t do any good. They were oblivious to anything he said to correct their grammar. Oh, well!

He knew he should have been planning an attack, but every time he tried to, he was consumed by his grief for Obi-Wan.

He had failed his padawan. He should have reacted sooner after hearing that the boy had been captured, instead of waiting for additional news.

Obi-Wan. That boy was gone, dead. The boy who constantly disagreed with him. The young Jedi with extraordinary talents for his age.

Now another boy had emerged. A boy who looked exactly like Obi-Wan. But a boy who had no knowledge of who he was or what he could do.

Qui-Gon struggled to regain control. He had to hope that he could somehow reverse the renewal. He needed to find out where Obi-Wan was and go get him, hoping that the boy was still alive.

?Alright.? He said suddenly, startling both brothers. ?You will have to somehow get me into the records of this planet.?

The Phindinians? jaws dropped. ?But?.But?..But?.? Stammered Guerra. Paxxi pushed his brother aside and stepped forward.

?What my brother is trying to say, Jedi-Gon.? Paxxi began, shaking his head disapprovingly at Guerra, who had recovered from shock and was now blushing profusely. ?Is that the records are at headquarters, so this is easy. Not so, I lie! It is impossible!?

Qui-Gon stood without a word and walked past the brothers and out the door. ?If they won?t help me,? he thought as he walked through the heavy crowd clogging the street, ?I?ll do it on my own!"
  24. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, I am so GOOD! I said 20 minutes, it took me exactly 19! Everybody clap!
  25. The Butler Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.