main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

UPDATED ON 8/4!!! What if Obi-Wan's memory had been erased in JA #3?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Oct 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, sorry I've been gone, I'm gonna post tonight.

COME ON, I NEED OPINIONS!

2. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    COOL post Jacinta!!!

Hmm...can't wait until Qui finds Obi. I can sense a lot of angst coming or perhaps torture??? Wonder how Obi will react to seeing Qui. WOuld he remember?

Knight_Obi

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, even though no one has seen it fit to talk to me but two people, I'm going to post. (Teasing! But please, I do need feedback.) This is a short post, Oh well.

Obi-Wan was thrown to the floor of the spaceship. As the doors closed, he looked around the small room, feeling suddenly claustrophobic, confused, and in complete terror. Where was he? Or more importantly, WHO was he?

All he knew was that his name started with an O sound, and that he was a human. Other than that, he was drawing a total blank!

He felt the engine throb underneath his skull. Carefully, he sat up, and grabbed for his head as pain made his sight blur, and he grew dizzy. He sat motionless for a long time, and when recovered, stood up. Again he had to brace himself against the pain that he recieved from the change in position. As he struggled to hold onto conciousness, he realized too late that he couldn?t, and fainted to the floor.

When he awoke, he was being hustled to his feet by the guards. He looked into their hateful faces and cringed with fear. As they neared the door, Obi-Wan sucked in a surprised breath. People were pushing, shoving, and hitting anyone that came within their reach.

?Welcome to Alba!? Said one of the guards, hardly able to contain his laughter.

?Good luck!? Chuckled the other, as both men pushed Obi-Wan out the door, and into the raging world below. Then they closed the doors and promptly took off, their ridiculing laughter echoing through the air.

4. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Alba? Doesn't sound like a good place for young mind-wiped kid to be. I hope Qui-Gon can find Obi soon.

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    It was mentioned earlier in the book if you'll check as a planet engulfed in war where you could not survive long, espiacally in his condition. Some girl's father was sent there after he was wiped in JA #3.

Any other opinions?

6. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    I'm still reading and waiting for more.

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I'm still here too and like your story.I do think the last post was short,and as with all OBI/QGJ stories, I need MORE!!!!PEACE Ewen

8. JoeyKenobi

JoeyKenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2000
    I liked your last post. Especially the part where Obi-Wan remember his name started with an O sound but that's all. Poor Obi. Keep up the good writing.

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, I promise to post tonight, sorry it's taking me so long, busy life of a Jehovah's Witness, what can I say?

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, here it is. Sorry if it's a bit short or if it took me awhile.

Qui-Gon strode up to the syndicate doors, and, pausing only to slip on the armor coat that he and Obi-Wan had stole from a previous battle, walked up to the guard that was busy counting supplies.

?I have been ordered to pick up a shipment of bacta and deliver it to the locals.? He said in a gruff voice, keeping his face down.

?From who? The local king of rags? Get lost, I?m busy.? The guard said, waving a hand dismissively.

?From Terra herself.? Qui-Gon replied quickly.

The guard looked up sharply. ?I need written orders. Can?t go in if you don?t have written orders? Where are yours?? The guard eyed him suspiciously.

?I didn?t get any.? Said Qui-Gon.

?No orders?? Asked the guard disbelievingly.

?That is correct. And I am going to go in now.? Said Qui-Gon, using the force to batter the guard?s will.

?Go inside now.? Said the guard in a sort of monotone.

Qui-Gon ventured inside. He knew that the records that would tell him where Obi-Wan was would be in the computers somewhere. And he also knew that wherever Terra and Baftu were, there would have to be access to those records also. And from what the Phindinian brother?s had told him, he had a pretty good idea where that was.

As he walked down the hall, he kept a determined look on his face that made it appear as if he belonged right where he was. He passed guard after guard, and all acknowledged him with only a single nod. No one made a move to stop him.

He finally reached the door that would take him to Terra and Baftu. The guard came up to him.

?What do you want?? He asked gruffly.

?I?m going in that door right there.? Answered Qui-Gon quietly, using the force to agin carry the command to the guard.

?Go in.? Replied the guard. He opened the door for Qui-Gon, and stepped out of the way. Qui-Gon rushed in, lightsaber raised.

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    HE-EY? Opinions? Where'd you all go?

12. JoeyKenobi

JoeyKenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2000
    I hope Qui-Gon finds Obi soon. It doesn't sound like he's going to a planet he will survive on without help for long. Keep up the writing I'm still reading. Can't wait to see what happens when Obi-Wan gets to the planet.

Please post more soon : - )

Thanks!!

13. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Loving it so far.

14. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Still here.Good story.Will watch for another post.PEACE Ewen

15. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    More soon Jacinta. You know I'm always reading...just sometimes a little lazy to post anything..hehe. Hope Qui finds Obi soon!!!

Knight_Obi

16. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Guys, please don't give up on me if I don't post awhile.

I'm banned from the internet for a few days, but I'll be back by at least Thursday, hopefully Wednseday!

Please, don't give up on me, stick around!

I'll hurry on as fast as I can.

17. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    Up you go.

18. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Just pushing it up until you come back. Hope the ban is lifted soon. :)

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, it's been lifted SOMEWHAT, so I'll post I about a half hour, and if it's short you know why. I have to do a million things in the hour I get.

So, cross your fingers with me!

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    **Qui-Gon rushed in, lightsaber raised.**

Before Terra and Baftu could shoot the blasters they had drawn, Qui-Gon had gently knocked them from their hands with his lightsaber.

?The records please.? He said pleasantly as he removed the armor coat. When they hesitated, Qui-Gon nonchalantly brought his lightsaber down on an iron desk. It was immediately reduced to a molten heap od metal.

Terra, the female Syndicate Phindinian, rushed over to a computer.

?That?s right. Now, I want you to look into the records about rebels. The one you renewed yesterday?..? Qui-Gon paused as he swallowed the guilt and fear that had risen into his throat. Terra looked up from the computer. ?I want to know where he was taken.? He finished firmly.

Terra typed furiously, then looked up fearfully. ?Alba.? She said quietly.

Qui-Gon nodde, absorbing the information, when the force screamed a warning, and the door busted open. Two guards rushed in, and before Qui-Gon could turn, had fired, hitting Qui-Gon twice squarely in the back. He cried out, sinking to his knees, but pushed himself up, gritting his teeth. He charged the guards, butting one in the chest with his shoulder, knocking the wind from him. He hit the other with the butt of his lightsaber, then rushed, panting out of the room.

Sorry, i know it's really short, I'll post more tomorrow, but for now, I figured some is better than none. Was i right?

21. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    :eek: I hope Qui's ok. I mean enough that he can go after Obi and save him. Good post.
    ~Swede :)

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    More tonight or tommorow morning.

23. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
  24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Alright, I'm sorry I've been gone, I will post tonight, you guys are my first priority, PROMISE!

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, here you go.

Qui-Gon ran out into the hall, looking around for a place to hide. Just then, Duenna came out of a door. She took one look at his haggard appearance and the blood streaming down his back, and motioned him into a dark corner. Qui-Gon ran into it, breathing hard from the strain.

Duenna tore his tunic open, looking at his wounds, and sucked in her breath. ?Oh, Qui-Gon.? She muttered. ?Why did you come back? You knew it was dangerous. Now I?m going to have to get you a medic.?

Qui-Gon shook his head hard. ?No?..I need passage off-planet, as of yesterday!?

Duenna looked at him, then at his wounds, than at him again. She bit her lip. ?No. I can?t let you. You wouldn?t last 10 minutes in a ship, by yourself.?

Qui-Gon looked at her sadly. ?You underestimate me Duenna. That can be a big mistake. Be careful.? He began to walk away, but in the process, fell to his knees. Duenna rushed to help him up. ?I?m fine!? He said hastily.

?No, you?re not. And I can?t let you go get yourself killed. I?m going to help you.? She answered matter-of-factly.

?I don?t want you to get involved. You?ll just get hurt.? He said weakly, then began to sway back and forth.

Duenna grabbed his arm. ?I?ll get hurt?? She joked. ?Come one. I can get you Terra?s private ship.? This time, Qui-Gon did not resist.

Duenna led Qui-Gon up and down what seemed like miles of hallways. Just when he was about to ask how soon they would be there, Duenna came to a door. She opened it, motioning for him to wait, and strode directly to a guard.

?I was sent by Terra to prepare her personal ship for her.? Duenna said in a no nonsense tone of voice, striding confidently past the guard.

?Of course. It just over there, Duenna.? Stammered the guard.

?I can see that!? Snapped Duenna.

?Oh. Sorry miss.? The guard said, bowing quickly.

Qui-Gon, somewhat better, ran up the ladder into Terra?s ship while the guard wasn?t looking. He then popped his head out the door again to talk to Duenna. ?Thanks Duenna!? He said, smiling broadly.

?You sure you can handle it?? She asked doubtingly, lifting one eyebrow.

?Qui-Gon gave her a rarely seen cocky grin. ?Of course I can!? He said. ?But you had better come with me. You could be in great danger.?

?No. They?re too stupid to figure out it was me, as long as my sons, Paxxi and Guerra, aren?t here. They aren?t, are they?? She asked, horror suddenly filling her face.

?Not at all. The cowards are hiding at home. But what about the guard??

Duenna smiled. ?Oh, that.? She turned and she shot him quickly in the chest with a blaster set on stun. ?A few changes, then I say he was trying to steal supplies for the locals. They?ll never believe his story. I just have to his assignment.?

Qui-Gon smiled. ?Well, I guess this is goodbye. I promise I will send a Jedi to help you as soon as I can, Dueena.?

Duenna nodded. ?I?m sure you will. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a story to arrange.? She strode off, dragging the guard?s body behind her.

Qui-Gon shook his head and pulled it inside the door, closing it, and ran to the pilot?s seat. He set the coordinates for Alba, then took off.

And it isn't even short!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.