main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

UPDATED ON 8/4!!! What if Obi-Wan's memory had been erased in JA #3?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Oct 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    HEY this extra long post, and no opinions?!

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

2. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    Hi sorry I kept getting blown off last night and it was 2 in the morning here. Great Post!

3. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    A lot of people may be glued to their DVD players today!! Episode 1 came out on DVD today!!

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yeah, I know.

Pouts.

I don't have a DVD player, so I have to spend my entire allowance an Friday to rent it and a DVD player. I'm going out of my mind! Everyone who got to see that today STINKS! JK.

5. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    At last Qui-Gon is on his way to Alba and Obi, but what has been happening to Obi-Wan in the meantime? How is he surviving?

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Don't worry, that's the next post. OBI-TORTURE! Anyhoo, post at about 7:00 am tomorrow, kay?

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, Obi-Torture! **poor Obi, we're so mean to the hottie!**

Obi-wan stood as the ship pulled away. Since he knew it was too late to get on the ship, he ran into an alley. He went cautiously behind building s and through hours to avoid being seen for several hours. He pondered what to do.

Suddenly someone grabbed his shoulder. Obi-Wan froze in his tracks. The hand pulled him around. He stood face to face with a burly human that was HUGE! Obi-Wan had to crain his neck to look into the man?s face.

?Where do you think you?re going, human boy?? He asked gruffly, squeezing Obi-Wan?s shoulder painfully. Obi-Wan flinched, then looked up fearfully. The human was holding a blaster, and he had a vibro-shiv attached to his belt.

?I..I?I wasn?t going anywhere.? Obi-Wan said lamely, complete terror showing in his voice. The human noticed this, and laughed in a way that made Obi-Wan sick.

?You are now!? He said, and began to drag Obi-Wan after him. The humanb went extremely fast, and Obi-Wan struggled to keep up, but after a short while, fell to the ground. The human, instead of waiting for Obi-Wan to get up, kept his pace, dragging the youth along the ground. Obi-Wan hit rock after rock, tearing his tunic and gashing his skin. Finally, the human came out into the open. He proceed towards a group of people. He pushed through crowd towards the center.

?Look what I found, friends!? He said, pulling a weakened and bleeding Obi-Wan in front of him and dropping the boy. ?Fresh meat. A little human spy for the other side! Shall we teach him a lesson?? He asked enthusiastically. A roar went up from the crowd. The human turned and grinned evilly down at Obi-Wan. A few other men cracked their knuckles and snickered hatefully.

**I?m off to a great start on this planet!** Thought Obi-Wan helplessly.

Uh-Oh!!!

8. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Don't forget opinions!

9. Abbi_Cee

Jul 3, 2000
    Oh dear, sounds as if Obi is in for some pain. What is it with all these bullies running around beating up on children? Of course, if we didn't have these bullies then we couldn't have all this nice Obi torture and resultant Qui agnst. Hmmmm, bring on the bullies I say! ;) Looking forward to your next post.

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I'll post later this afternoon or tomorrow, depending on when my mom lets me.

11. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    I'll be waiting for it jacinta. Please post soon. Obi torture is good

Knight_Obi

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I would, but I'm SOOO depressed right now, I'd probably kill everyone, so I'd better wait.

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey, sorry it's been so long, but a million things have been going on. Anyway, here!

Qui-Gon set the ship on auto-pilot, then ran to the back, and put water on his wounds, not having anything else for them. He quickly changed into a fresh tunic and reclipped his lightsaber and Obi-Wan?s, taken from the weapons rack on the way to the records, to his belt. The ship was nearing Alba, so he ran back to the pilot?s seat, happy with the speed of the ship.

He began to scan the planet with his mind for his padawan. He found him, and zoomed to the spot where his senses where telling him to go. He was dismayed at seeing Obi-Wan being kicked and beaten, ringed in by a crowd of spectators.

He rushed to find someplace to land that was away from people but close to his padawan. He knew this planet was hostile, and decided not to push his luck. Finally finding one, he landed quickly, opened the door, and ran towards the spot where Obi-Wan had been.
    Obi-Wan scampered out of the way of the human?s boot. He had already found out that all the man had to do was hit the back of his heel, and a small knife leaped out of the end of his shoe.

Obi-Wan dodged a punch, the ran to the edge of the crowd, struggling to get out. He was simply pushed back in by the jeering crowd. He ran from the advancing human in fright.

The man laughed. ?Look at him run, boys! He?s afraid to fight like a man!? He reached out and grabbed Obi-Wan?s arm as the boy was again shoved into the center, then threw the teenager to the ground. Then the man connected with a kick to Obi-Wan?s midsection.

Obi-Wan had lost strength, and could only lay there in pain as the man kicked him again and again. It was obvious that the human was enjoying his pain, but also bored now that he wasn?t running like a scared puffer.

?Ah, well.? The man sighed. ?I might as well finish him off.? Obi-Wan flinched inwardly, unable to move outwardly, at the words and the sound of the vibro-shiv leaving it?s holster. He closed his eyes as the human raised his blade for a strike, knowing exactly what was coming.

It's not even short! Pleas post so I know you're here!

14. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001

Whoa! Intense! Great postie!!!! :eek:

More soon please! :D

15. Abbi_Cee

Jul 3, 2000
    I'm still here. Run faster Qui-Gon, put the Force into it! ;)

16. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hello Kenobisgirl and Abbi_Cee! Thanks for the feedback, I'll post hopefully tonight, but I don't know yet, cross you fingers!

17. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
  18. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hi, sorry, I'll post tonight.

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, told you I would!

Qui-Gon ran up to the crowd of people he had seen, and pushed through into the middle. He was angry. Even running, he had landed so far away that it took all of ten minutes to get there. He saw Obi-Wan laying on the ground, bleeding and bruised, just underneath a huge, burly human. As he saw what the human was about to do, horror filled his face.

"OBI-WAN!!!" he cried out, a million different emotions showing in his voice, including rage, frustration, fear, worry, and hate. Many of those were emotions a Jedi should never feel, but he couldn't help it. All eyes turned to looked at him, excepting the human that was towering above Obi-Wan. He saw his apprentice's eyes flutter open a tiny bit, and a small amount of recognition at his name and the voice of he who called it showed in his eyes.

The human paid no heed, however, and continued to bring the vibro-shiv down towards Obi-Wan in what seemed like slow-motion to Qui-Gon. With a cry, Qui-Gon sprang at the human, and with one blow, knocked the vibro-shiv out of the human's hand. The human yelled in anger and turned towards Qui-Gon, fully prepared to fight. But Qui-Gon, knowing that he could not take on an entire crowd of this size, and knowing that minutes were ticking by for his padawan, ignored the human. Instead, he ran by him and scooped Obi-Wan up onto his back. He ran through the crowd, who all turned and began chasing him. Qui-Gon gathered the force around him, helping him to run and block laserbolts with his lightsaber.

It's kind of short, but it's what I could get done under my parents watchful eyes.

20. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    Short but very good. Remember school comes first. Be glad your parents care.

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    No, it has nothing to do with school

It's called, "Your room looks like a train wreck!! When I come back, I want it clean as a whistle!"

Anyway, I only get a little time each day.

22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    more more more :D

23. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, more tonight I think, if not tomorrow.

24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, so it will be tomorrow, sorry, I have been unbelievably busy lately.

25. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    We all fight lack of time. No matter what our ages. Just do what you can. Even when I know exactly what I want to happen in a story I find it takes longer to get there than I thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.