UPDATED ON 8/4!!! What if Obi-Wan's memory had been erased in JA #3?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Oct 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL. You guys never give up, do you?

You win.
  2. ShirleyLang Jedi Knight

star 2
  3. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  4. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello everyone! You'll be happy to know that I took a break from my non-writing spree to write you a post. Enjoy.
    Dariah lay on his back in his room, staring at the model ship he had just finished putting together, his feet dangling off the edge of his bed. The model was of a Correllian ship, hovering in the air by it?s own repulsors. Suddenly, there was an insisten knocking at his door. He groaned, but called out, ?Come!? without looking up. As soon as his younger sister, Dagmar, ran in, however, he was immediately sorry for saying it.

?You won?t believe what has been happening lately while you?ve been moping around!? Dagmar cried excitedly, maked her brother wince. ?We have visitors!? She finished, practically hopping up and down.

Dariah gave her a disgusted look. ?Oh goody!? He mocked loudly, sitting up. ?I?m going to run down right now and greet them!? He paused. ?Not!? He laid back down and shut his eyes.

Dagmar?s face fell, unable to believe her brother did not share her excitement. ?But?Dariah?they are from another planet!?

One eye popped open at that, but Dariah did not move. ?Good for them. I?m still not coming.?

Dagmar stomped her foot. ?They?re Jedi Knights too! Just like mom used to tell us about before she died!? She added desperately.

That got Dariah?s attention, and he looked at her straight on. ?Dagmar, I don?t care what they are.? He finally said.

Dagmar sighed, but then realized she had one more thing to use against Dariah. ?The youngest is 13. It?s been a long time since dad let you do anything with boys near your age!?

Dariah raised an eyebrow skeptically. ?But I?m 17. That?s a big age gap.?

Dagmar rolled her eyes at him. ?Come on, big brother! He?s a Jedi, he?s got to be mature for his age.?

Dariah gave up, standing. ?Alright! I?m coming.?
    Qui-Gon knew without opening an eye that his padawan was standing above him. ?I?ll be fine padawan. I just need to rest. Now, I want you stop moping around this room and go find something to do!? He said easily.

Obi-Wan shook his head silently, but Qui-Gon could sense it, and his eyes popped open. ?Don?t force me to make that an order, padawan!? He said mock seriously.

Obi-Wan grinned, but the smile only lasted a few seconds. ?But I?m worried about you.? He said quietly.

Qui-Gon brushed that off. ?Nonsense. Go and have some fun. You deserve it.?

Obi-Wan sighed and stood. ?Alright, I?ll try.? He said.
    Dagmar jogged around a corner, pulling her brother after her, when she ran right into Obi-Wan. She gasped, then composed herself. ?Hi, Obi-Wan!? She said brightly. She indicated her brother. ?I want to meet my brother, Dariah.? Dariah, this is Obi-Wan.?

Dariah looked Obi-Wan up and down, as if appraising him. Finally, he bowed firmally at the waist. Obi-Wan looked bervous for a moment, but the gesture seemed somehow natural and he returned the bow.

The three started down the hall. Dagmar walked with them a little ways, then cried out. ?Oh no! I forgot my history lesson is early today for gravity ball practice!? She gave a hasty bow and ran off.

Dariah rolled his eyes. ?Convincing, Dagmar.? He thought. She just wanted an excuse to leave her brother alone with the offworlder. Dariah turned to Obi-Wan. ?Ok, well, what do you want to do?? He asked.

Obi-Wan shrugged slightly and looked around. ?What can we do?? He returned.

Dariah snorted. ?You name it, Obi-Wan, we can do it. I?m a prince. If I want it, I can have anything transported here.?

Obi-Wan looked nervous. ?I?I don?t really know. Why don?t you choose?? He asked hastily.

Dariah frowned but nodded. ?Well, we could always play a game of stunball in the anti-gravity room.? He said.

Obi-Wan smiled. ?Sound?s like fun. Let?s go!? The two ran off with Dariah leading the way.
    For some reason, I had a desire to post so I did. Hope you liked it even though it wasn't a ver important part of the story.
  5. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You posted!!!!!!! You're my best friend now Jacinta!
    Cool post thingy!!!!
    Ok, I'm ok now :)
    God bless and thanks for the new post!
    <3-Moose
  7. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    you're back- I had almost given up here :)
  8. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I already had given up on this story, but it's nice to know there are still people hanging around! As a reward, I will get on a post.

I just finished the prewritten stuff, so now I actually have to think about it! 8-}
  9. ShirleyLang Jedi Knight

star 2
    So, we gave you two months - TWO MONTHS - to think of a new part for this story. Don't you think you should past it? ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.