main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive (Updated) The Sith Wars RPG 2

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deyla_Heren, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaverri-The-Magician

Xaverri-The-Magician Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: I agree with MASTER-OF-EVIL .

IC: Mara the Bringer of light

In a voice impossibly deep, sounding like all the thunderclaps of the ages, the shadow spoke. Lightbringer! You would dare interfere with MY will. It is time for a culling. I have willed that this world feed the Force and that the Jedi Heresy end. The Force grows weak. It must feed. These Jedi deny it its due. Dare you deny the hunger of the Force?

Dare you deny the hunger of A?grive Dür?.

*Mara tilted her head right and spoke...

"Hello Dür, nice to see you, your wife says "Go To Hell" from the otherside...I'll Do what i must Dür, and if that means stopping your son here, then yes i will deny your hunger, your dinner, your appetite and anything else in-between. And Dür Never send a son to do a Father's job." With that Mara threw her Saber directly at the amulet and without stabbing her opponent...yet. And returned to her hand and she knew she couldn't stay in this Form for long so she had act and fast...

"Lord Rekk isn't it? You will pay for all the Jedi you killed today" With that Mara like a blur sped past Rekk before he blinked and turned to face her and she raised her hands and created a small ball of light and aimed it Rekk and tilted her head left and with a calm look on her face as a dark shadow was coming from above Rekk....

"And one more thing, Mother says to you(And another Voice came from the Force) "Die You...M" But Mara cut the Voice midway and said..."Dodge this..."she shot her ball of light just above Rekk's Head, which was her Starship the Purity coming in at full throttle from the rear and with it came a massive explosion which Mara protected her self against by creating a Force Barrier surrounding her and with all her energy to hold it until the explosion subsided, which it did after a handful of seconds and her vision started to go all fuzzy and looked at what was left of A?grive Dür's son, only an arm she could see and her pure white hair returned to her black and she reverted back to her former self and slowly her body tilted forward and falling towards the ground and she keyed a button on her wrist-display comlink, which showed numbers and fell into darkness.....

Tag: Outrider and LDU(im sorry if i killed your character LDU but it had to be done for the storyline, i hope its ok, you still have the father.)

2. Son_of_a_Moff

Son_of_a_Moff Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2005
    -OOC- I agree with M-O-E?s previous post. And also I am just going to ignore Half_Sith/Lenway post about being captured and escaping as both occurred before I could post and its as if nothing happened.

-IC- Republic Grand Admiral Seerdon

"I am not one to back down from a battle, you should know that old friend"

"Seerdon we should get there as fast as we can, I will contact S9 in my ship and tell him to prepare it and relay a message to the jedi temple, this way they know of the progress"

?Its good to have you along, as I have a bad feeling about this, and I agree we must depart immediately.?

*Owen then got out of his chair and walked to the window where he could see out into space, still troubled by not being about to feel the force. This is something that he will have to consult the other masters about when he gets back to the temple. Maybe the sith are using some sort of magic, but he had never heard of such a thing, but he learn't along time ago to never underestimate the power of the sith. This is something that he would never do again, not in this lifetime anyway. He was letting something bother him when something else needed his attention; he had to let the Jedi at the Temple what is going on before they jumped to lightspeed. At that point he got on his comlink and contacted S9 to send a message to the Temple and let them know what was going on. *

As Seerdon waited for Owen to finish his message and turn to head to the bridge he was asked another question.

*Owen then looked down at the ground and notice that the creature was right next to him, putting his comlink back into his belt, Owen then turned and looked at Seerdon and ask...*

"This is an interesting creature you got here Seerdon, may I ask where did you get it from?"

Seerdon looked down to were Owen was looking and saw his pet.

?So here is were you have been hiding all this time, now come here.?

The admiral kneeled down to pick up the young yasalamri that crawled over to him and crawled into his waiting arms.

?I was sent on a mission on Myrkr after several months and many protests to the senate about a Pirate operation that was praying on commercial shipping freighters in the region, the pirates were tracked down to this almost uncharted planet so I was ordered to eliminate the base.?

?Due to Communication/Scanning problems from an unknown source I decided to lead the reconnaissance team to find the hidden base as the dense canopy of the jungle prevented fighter reconnaissance. We walked several kilometres before we found the entrance of the base.?

?During the search I came across this strange looking nest so I decided to check it out, at closer inspection I found an egg in the nest and amazingly it began to hatch after a few short minutes a this strange looking furry salamander looking thing came out, I thought it looked interesting and decided to take it with us and I gees he just grew on me ever since, the locals of the planet call it a yasalamri but I just call him Ebullio.?

?But enough of my past we need to get going.?

The admiral turned and began to leave the room with Master Owen following behind, reaching into his to pull out his comm. Link.

?Lieutenant, ready the fleet for an immediate jump to hyperspace to the Raioballo sector, Planet Dantooine.?

?Yes ser.?

Putting his comm. Link back into his pocket the admiral lead the pair to the nearest turbo lift to head up to the bridge. As both entered the bridge, outside the view ports the remainder of the fleet flashed out of existence one by one as each one jumped into lightspeed.

"Ready when you are sir"

one of the helmsman asked from the crew pit

"If we walk, the movie will be over. "

The Admiral said and with this the stars filled the viewport and streached as the Alpha-Omega jumped into hyperspace.

-TAG- Owen

3. Darth_Vorath

Darth_Vorath Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    IC: Hakura Wispruner

Hakura walked along side her master listening to the conversation until suddenly she watched as her Master fell to his knees and was bellowing out in what looked like intence pain.

"Master?" she said quietly at first. Her eyes widened as she watched blood suddenly begin to spill from his right arm for absoultly no reason. He wasn't wounded, or at least she wasn't aware that he was. It was almost like he was fighting an internal battle.

Through the Force it was as if she could feel his pain. Her right arm was throbbing in pain as well and she winced slightly when she felt it. The pain she shared must have been through the connection they had through the Force. It wasn't as intence as what her Master was experiencing, but the pain was definatly there.

She bent down on one knee just outside of the pool of blood he was creating and gently touched his left shoulder. His situation was getting worse, he had lost so much blood she thought he was going to die. It had come on so suddenly, so strange indeed.

After a few more moments it seemed that the battle he was fighting was over. She watched as he attempted to stand him, she offered to help him.

I will return to my ship to heal Freedon and recover my strength and my mind, Lord Wicked come with me, I will meet you in the Command Room as soon as i fully recover...And Sorry About The Mess..." as Blade turned towards his ship's ramp with Hakura following him from the rear...

She turned to face the Admiral and nodded slightly to him.

"I am sorry that our meeting was cut short, I must attend to my Master, I assure you we will have a proper introduction later." Hakura said to him the turned to help her Master back on board his ship to heal. She herself was still confused as to what just took place out there, but most important was making sure that he was going to be alright. After all that blood loss, he was in no state to do much of anything.

"Come Master, you must rest." she said to him as the entered the RimRunner.

Tag: Master of Evil, Sith Grand Admiral

4. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I.C Agrive Rekk

Mara hurled her lightsaber at the cowering Rekk. It speared the amulet which fell away clattering. Useless. With the amulet, the Shadowsheath of his father suddenly vanished.

"And one more thing, Mother says to you (And another Voice came from the Force) "Die You...M!" "Dodge this..."

"Aaaaaargh, M-Muther?! Saaaave me from the LIGHT. It buuuurns." Rekk whimpered hysterically.

Looking up he saw Mara and her Lightbringer looming over him. The hands of Mara made a molding gesture and sphere of light formed.

Mara hurled the light into the sky. From the point in the sky where it disappeared a large shape began to appear. Larger and larger it became. A starship approching at soundbreaking velocities.

Rekk's eyes widened in terror. His voice mouthed "No!"

The last thing Agrive Rekk saw in this life was the starship upon him and then a large orange flash.

The orange flash receeded and twisted turning into an orange and black landscape. Rivers of fire and black basalt shores. Rekk stood in the middle of a lake of fire on a black rock. The black rock exploded under him and he fell into the liquid flame.

Agrive Rekk would scream forever. Buring interminably in the 7th Sith Hell.

Tag: I may post an A'grive Dür update later on.

5. Sekotian_Jedi

Sekotian_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    IC: Kiff Issar

*Hearing the knocking at his door, Kiff wokeup from his bunk and grabing his Jedi Cloak he put it over his Jedi robes and walked out toward the large Jedi hanger. He saw Deyla and his fighter and nodded. Jumping in his seedship's cockpit he powered up Skipper's systems and gave Deyla a comm click he was ready.*

TAG: Deyla

OOC: Is it okay if I update my character so it is in hormonly with the character I am using in my Fanfic?

6. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Yeh, Sekot. Do what you want.

Any others who want to join us before we leave...?

7. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    ~IC~

"If we walk, the movie will be over."

The Admiral said and with this the stars filled the viewport and streached as the Alpha-Omega jumped into hyperspace.

"Seerdon now that we are in hyperspace i will return to my ship and meditate before we arrive at my destination."

*S-J-M then bows at the Grand Admiral and starts to walk to the blast doors that lead into the hallway. Owen was half way across the room when the blast doors started to open, by the time he got close to the door, they were open. Master Owen put one foot into the room that is the hallway when it hit him like an angry bantha. The force power that left him had come back again, and with it came pain, suffering and a powerful force. The force come with such great power that is cause him to be thrown across the Republic deck and land right next to Seerdon on the floor. Owen was knocked out by the sudden impact of the Force. He layed there unconscious barely breathing from the impact directly to his chest.

~TAG~ Seerdon

8. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Darth Blade

*She turned to face the Admiral and nodded slightly to him.

"I am sorry that our meeting was cut short, I must attend to my Master, I assure you we will have a proper introduction later." Hakura said to him the turned to help her Master back on board his ship to heal. She herself was still confused as to what just took place out there, but most important was making sure that he was going to be alright. After all that blood loss, he was in no state to do much of anything.

*Darth Blade, heard his apprentice say this to the Grand Admiral as he walked up into his ship and with his apprentice and headed to his meditation room and layed on the bed and pressed up on the display comm alongside the bed and keyed in some commands and the display showed how much internal damage into his right arm and Blade went into a meditative trance to heal himself, it will take time he thought and he turned to face Hakura and spoke to her...

"Hakura, i will be in a meditative trance to heal my arm and i want you to go to the Grand Admiral's quarters and tell Freedon to go ahead with operation Centre of Death...And one more thing before i go into my trance, i have some training for you...while you wait for me to recover...in the storage compartment behind you, there are schematics of how to build a Sith Lightsaber...and to find the crystal for your new weapon is actually onboard this ship...to locate it ask Freedon to let you go to the northern side of the ship to the Dark Corridor section of the ship, there your training begins, i had that section of the custom-made to my specifications and not even the Grand Admiral has access to that section of his ship, so heres this data-access card to gain entry to that section once you reach it and there are a "Couple of Suprises" waiting because when i designed this ship i wanted to have a training facility on-board the Miy?til and they brought in some specimens if you take my meaning...(Blade Smirking to his apprentice) so take only what you need and May the Darkside Serve You well, my young Apprentice, now go..."

*Blade took a deep breath and closed his eyes slowly and went into his healing trance and recover before Hakura completes her task.*

Tag: Darth_Vorath and Sith Grand Admiral.

9. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Everyone, Sekots new name for this RPG is Seth Jodavin!

IC Deyla Heren

Deyla heard the electronic beep that told him his friend, Jedi Master Seth Jodavin, was ready to take-off. He switched on the comm. unit, smiling across the space to the Jedi Master.

"Yeah, well I'm ready too. Let's go to Dantooine!" Switching off the comlink, Deyla read his display screen. His droid beeped next to him through the cockpit window. "Yes, we're going, we're going!" he said, getting somewhat annoyed with his droid companion. He was pushed against his chair as the starfighter lifted into the air. Looking down, Deyla saw Seth's fighter, Skipper, lifting into the air as well.

As the flew out and into space, Deyla was pushed more strongly against his chair. But this time it wasn't his starfighter. Something had happened to Owen!

TAG: Any

10. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005
    IC: Seth Jodavin

OOC: same character, just new name...I'm cashing in on that reset characeter option given at the start of Version 2 of this RPG. hopefully there shall be no confustion.
    [hr]
    *A sudden brust from the Force knocked Seth back into his chair as felt Master Owen go unconsious. Something had happened and he looked up as Deyla's fighter wobbled from Deyla's momentary loss of control. Somehow the trip to Dantoonie had taken on more importance at that very moment.*

*switching on his comm he spoke his mind:*

[b]"So what forces do we have at our avalibility? I doute just the two of us are enough to take on whatever there is at Dantoonie..."[/b]

11. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Deyla Heren

Deyla took control of his starfighter, by looping downwards, barrel-rolling to the side and flipping onto the side of Seth.

"No, we will be unable to defeat them by ourselves. Hopefully Owen will be there, but I fear something has gone wrong with him. Seerdon will also be there, with his regiment of troops, I suppose. Owen told me he was with Seerdon," Deyla replied. He leaned forward. "I don't know but whatever is at Dantooine is not going to be defeated easily." Deyla paused as he flipped around his fighter and changed com frequences to speak to his droid. "Prepare for the jump to hyperspace," Deyla told his droid.

The reply was affirmative through a series of beeps and whistles. Once again, Deyla changed frequences, back to Seth. "Get ready for the jump to hyperspace," Deyla warned...

TAG: Sekot

12. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ I also agree with you Master-of-Evil.

~IC~ Outrider
    Someone cried out ?Noooooooooo!? which filled my ears as both the creature and Mara collapsed, only to realise that my throat is raw and it was I who screamed out. Rushing over to Mara?s fallen body and kneeling down, I pulled her head into my arms and checked her pulse and her then placed my hand on her forehead.
    She?s unconscious and hurt, if I could get her to my ship, she?ll survive.
    Lifting her up into my arms, I carried her off to my ship.

As soon as I got there, I made my way through the main hold, entered one of the back rooms, laid her unconscious body onto one of the bunks, and brought out the medical kit. Not much I can do except place some bacta patches on her wounds and wait for her to come around.
    Sitting on the edge of the bunk with a small bowl of warm water and sponge, I washed the scarred wound on her face and applied a small bacta patch to help heal it.

As I got up to go to the main hold, as I about to pass through the door way I stopped. Glancing back at Mara, laying peacefully there, something caught my eye. Her wrist-display comlink started flashing a series of numbers.
    How odd. Looks like something important.
    Upon a closer look at the numbers, I realise it is a set of coordinates to a planet I am not familiar with.
    It can wait. I will ask her about it when she wakes up.
    I made my way to the cockpit, after grabbing a ration bar to eat; I sat down and stared out the viewport at the scenery outside. It wasn?t the scenery that was captivating, just replaying the past events in my head and working out where to go from here.
    I?m seriously off course and in over my head. I should not of gotten involved. I thought to myself as I chewed on my Ration Bar. Isn?t technology wonderful, makes things taste like cardboard. Ah well, at least it?ll do until I make something decent to eat. What am I thinking? I should of stuck to my schedule, finish a few deliveries, get paid and have a nice day. But no, I ha? Wait a second. What is Mara doing here? We were supposed to meet at the rendezvous point. Unless it was fate that brought us both here, and was the will of the Force? Enough of this.
    Finishing my Ration Bar, I started up the repulsorlift systems and brought the Raptor?s Fury around, firing up the sublight engine and headed offworld.

Once we reached orbit, I took us far from the gravitation pull of the planet and about to engaged the hyperdrive when I realise I don?t know where to go. Looking hesitantly at the coordinates I got from Mara?s comlink, I then shrugged.
    Well, I guess it can?t hurt checking it out. I have nothing else to do for the time being.
    ?Here goes nothing? I said out loud as I pulled the levers and engaged the hyperdrive.

Tag: Mara

13. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005

"Acknowledged. Coordinates for Dantoonie are registered and green. Jump in: one, two, JUMP!"

*With that he focused a thought that was transmitted to Skipper through the bio-control termial his hand was inserted into. A second later the veiw ahead disintigraded into hundreds and thousands of streaking white lines. Seth Jodavin knew that beating the Sith at Dantoonie was going to be hard...but with something having happened to Owen, things had just become darker...*

*There would be no commonications that could be made while in hyperspace [OOC: that's what the EU books seem to paint...] so if something had happened he wouldn't know of it until he was out of hyperspace and maybe too late....*

TAG: Deyla / anyone

14. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Deyla Heren

As the stars shot by, Deyla looked to the floor, pondering what could be wrong with Master Owen. He sent a silent message out to Owen, with the Force, hoping a reply would come.

TAG: Owen, Seth

15. Darth_Vorath

May 19, 2005

"Hakura, i will be in a meditative trance to heal my arm and i want you to go to the Grand Admiral's quarters and tell Freedon to go ahead with operation Centre of Death...And one more thing before i go into my trance, i have some training for you...while you wait for me to recover...in the storage compartment behind you, there are schematics of how to build a Sith Lightsaber...and to find the crystal for your new weapon is actually onboard this ship...to locate it ask Freedon to let you go to the northern side of the ship to the Dark Corridor section of the ship, there your training begins, i had that section of the custom-made to my specifications and not even the Grand Admiral has access to that section of his ship, so heres this data-access card to gain entry to that section once you reach it and there are a "Couple of Suprises" waiting because when i designed this ship i wanted to have a training facility on-board the Miy?til and they brought in some specimens if you take my meaning...(Blade Smirking to his apprentice) so take only what you need and May the Darkside Serve You well, my young Apprentice, now go..."

Turning around she eventualy found the schematics of which her Master was talking about. Taking the papers out from their holding place, she turned around to face him once again.

"I will tell him right away, Master." she said taking the access card from him, slipping it into her pocket. "I have my sword, your faith, and the Force at my side, I am sure I will be just fine." she moved to gently touch his uninjured shoulder. "Take this time to center yourself, and rest well Master." with that she walked out of the quarters heading towards the docking bay of the Miy?til.

She couldn't help but feel worried for her Masters health. She had a really bad feeling that he came very close to death from whatever caused his wound. Even though the immediate danger seemed to be over, the Force told her that this was far from over. Even more so that there was something of a much larger scale going on...

Hakura looked around for the Grand Admiral as she exited the ship, but the white figure was no where to be seen at the moment. However, there were still some of the Sith troops outside the RimRunner.

"I need to speak with the Grand Admiral Freedon, my Master has asked me to deliver a message to him." she asked one of the troops, who in turn faced her and replied.

"Sir Freedon has returned to his chambers for the moment, Mi'Lady."

"Can you direct me there? I need to speak with him." Hakura replied more stern in tone.

The officer paused for a moment before replying. "Yes, take that turbolift over there and head upwards the down to the far end of the hallway. You will find him there."

Hakura simply nodded in reply to the man, as she walked past the troops ,sword, message and schematics in hand.

Following the directions given to her, withen a few minutes she arrived at the doors of a rather large room. Rasing her knuckles to the door she knocked loudly and waited for a responce.

Tag: Master of Evil, Sith Grand Admiral

16. Master_Of_The_Sith

Master_Of_The_Sith Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2004
    IC: Sith Grand Admiral.

*After that rather "unique" display by the Sithlord Blade and after Freedon called the cleaning droids to sweep up the mess caused by Blade, Freedon went up to his quarters until he returns and a knock he heard on his door and the Grand Admiral's comlink activated and one of his guards said...

"Lord Blade's Apprentice wishes to speak with you, Grand Admiral? said his guard.

"Let her in, lieutentant. Freedon said calmly.

And the doors opened and Lord Wicked came striding through, carrying her sword in her hand and something else in her hand but it was covered from his view...

"Welcome Lord Blade's apprentice, arrived sooner then expected, what service may i be to you Sithlord? he said to the approaching Sithlord.

Tag: Darth_Vorath.

17. Darth_Vorath

May 19, 2005

Welcome Lord Blade's apprentice, arrived sooner then expected, what service may i be to you Sithlord?" he said to the approaching Sithlord.

Hakura nodded to Grand Admiral Freedon when she was acknowledged. \

"I am sorry for disturbing you, but my Master asked me to deliver a message for him in his absence." she paused taking a few steps further into the room.

"My Master wishes for you to go ahead with operation Centre of Death. He also asked me to get permission to go to northern side of the ship, to the Dark Corridor." she replied to him waiting for his responce.

Tag: Sith Grand Admiral

18. Master_Of_The_Sith

Master_Of_The_Sith Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2004
    IC: Sith Grand Admiral

*"My Master wishes for you to go ahead with operation Centre of Death. He also asked me to get permission to go to northern side of the ship, to the Dark Corridor." she replied to him waiting for his response.*

"Excellent, the operation will begin immediatly and i'll send an escort to go with you until the Dark Corridor once they do, they will leave you to your Training...that's the only reason he would send you there, you may leave Lord Wicked." Freedon said to the Sith.

Tag:Darth_Vorath

19. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Deyla Heren

The stars that were a blur of a blueish-white became white dots in the distance as two lone Jedi Starfighters came from hyperspace. At least one pilot expected there to be only white dots, but instead he saw destruction. Blasts of heat and energy whizzed past his front veiwscreen, and slammed into a cruiser opposite him. Directly ahead of him, two starfighters contended, as they flipped from side to side firing at each the other. Jedi Master Deyla Heren identified one of the Republic - and one of the Sith! Deyla saw the Republic Starfighter win, and the pilot and debris of the Sith fighter went flying in a reck of burnt flesh and metal.

Widening his eyes, Deyla switched on the comm. unit, changing the channel frequences to talk directly to his droid. "R8!? R8 boost the turbo lasers. We might have some trouble," Deyla said, seemingly calm. He kept his fighter hovering as he changed freequences to Master Seth, the pilot next to him. He breathed out. "Seth, we're going to have some trouble. I thought it was a ground battle, but we might as well fight where we can!"

20. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Darth Blade

*Lying on the bed Blade went into a deep sleep to heal his bloodied wounds on his arm...He felt Agrive Rekk's death pass and yet felt something else but now it's very faint in the Force but he will think about it later after he is healed for now he concentrated on getting his right arm back to normal...after awhile Blade dozed off into another time...another person....then all is darkness...then a bright light came into view...this place blade thought, it looks familiar but also alien to Blade. He was walking down a corridor and hooded faces walked passed looking at him and went about their business, Blade went to the opened doors before him and he was standing before the Jedi Council and now Blade remembered where he is but the time was still unknown to him..yet. And then one of the Masters spoke in which he recognized immediatly...Master Heren, the one who didn't believe my claims that the Sith have returned with my evidence, his arrogance will be his downfall and i will make sure of it and seriously that Jedi has problems in his past...he spoke to Blade..

"The Day has come Master Blade for you to have pick your Padawan Learner to train." Master Heren said.

"Yes, Master but you know how i feel on the matter its not part of the Code to have another as long as you have had once in a Jedi Master's lifetime, an apprentice i've had one before and that was it no more after what happened with my last one." he said stubbornly.

"Yes, but that was not your doing, that was his so this is a second chance for you to show yourself that you can train a student and train yourself too Master Blade."

"Yes, Master i will see to it immediatly." Blade bowed and left the chamber feeling frustrated about having to train another student to become a Jedi.

*Blade headed straight for the combat training facility to seek out his new apprentice and he found Jedi Master Seth Jodavin teaching his group of jedi hopefuls about Saber techniques and styles and he turned to Master Blade and Master Jodavin was the very few Jedi that Blade held very high respect and also a very good friend of his...

"Good to See my friend what can i do for you? he said in a very calm tone.

"Im sure you know already, im here for my New Apprentice to train."

"Ahh, yes i remember now. Well you want me to show which you want to take as your Apprentice or you want choose this time..." Grinning back to Blade.

"I will choose this time and no interfering too this time and im choosing one from your older students too, the ones that past age of being taken as an Apprentice." Grinning back.

*Blade looked around the room through all the students training with the practice sabers. He saw two students dueling each other, while Blade was watching them he was walking towards them too. Something caught his eye with one of the students when they were dueling, the female student fought like if she was fighting for her life and yet with a slight gentleness, calm with every move she pulled off against her opposing student and then stood there watching intently and Master Jodavin stopped the students and go through their relaxing exercising and when they truend to face their teacher then they met for the first time. Her Blue eyes locking with his gaze and through the Force a connection was made instantly none like other has Blade encountered in his Jedi Life. With that Blade walked upto her and asked her straight away...

"Excuse me, Would you like to be my Apprentice?"he said to her.

After that moment and on Blade never thought what would be in store for him and his apprentice and it would change their lives forever. For the Better....or.....

Tag:Sith Grand Admiral and Darth_Vorath.

21. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005

Deyla: "Seth, we're going to have some trouble. I thought it was a ground battle, but we might as well fight where we can!"

"Roger, I'll take on the fighters. You see if you can draw any fire away from our ships. As soon as you find the ship Owen was one Comm me and we'll converge there."

*flipping off his comm he sent a new message to Skipper: Sheilds up. Blaster on. And accelerate to attack speed. He felt a wave of emotion from Skipper, compliance, determination, and a bit of fear. I know...I don't like the situation anymore than you do.... Focusing his thoughts on the battle at hand he guided Skipper past turbo-laser fire and into the screen of fighters, Engaging any enemy he could.*

TAG: Deyla [Deyla] / Owen [S-J-M]

22. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Deyla Heren

"Roger, I'll take on the fighters. You see if you can draw any fire away from our ships. As soon as you find the ship Owen was one Comm me and we'll converge there."

Deyla nodded to himself. "Copy that, Seth." He twisted his fighter into a turn and headed for the main Capital ship of the Sith. He saw hundreds of small droid...fighters?! That was new.

"Seth!? Seth, we have a problem!" Deyla said urgently into the cockpits comm. unit. "It looks like the Sith have updated their technology! There are hundreds of droid STARFIGHTERS on the Capital Ship! So don't be surprised if this is the last comm. transmission you get from me!" Deyla switched off the comm. unit and flipped his fighter sidewards.

"R8," Deyla said, as he switched frequences, "prepare the guns! We're going to take some heavy fire, so activate the sheilds to!"

Then he went towards his possible death.

TAG: Any

23. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005

"Seth!? Seth, we have a problem!" Deyla said urgently into the cockpits comm. unit. "It looks like the Sith have updated their technology! There are hundreds of droid STARFIGHTERS on the Capital Ship! So don't be surprised if this is the last comm. transmission you get from me!" Deyla switched off the comm. unit and flipped his fighter sidewards.

*"Droids, eh? They're no match for the real thing." Seth said as he send Skipperinto a dive, then pulled up and fired, blasting three droid startfighters. "Just think outside the box and we'll be fine. Those Droids couldn't be spontanious for their life"*

24. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC: Deyla Heren

*"Droids, eh? They're no match for the real thing." Seth said as he send Skipperinto a dive, then pulled up and fired, blasting three droid startfighters. "Just think outside the box and we'll be fine. Those Droids couldn't be spontanious for their life"*

Deyla grinned, and replied. "Well, I'm going in. Talk to you soon!"

Flipping his fighter sideways, Deyla sped forward. He spat energy beams from his laser cannons, which hit each of its targets. Four down...

25. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005

*Seth sent Skipper into a rolling dive and leveled off just behind two more fighters that erupped in fireballs as Skipper's lasers hit them.*

*He didn't know how mush longer he could keep this up as the fighter screen thickened. True the droid fighters were quite stupid and easy to kill, but their sheer numbers made up for that. Seth hoped Deyla could pinpoint Owen soon.*

TAG: anyone

OOC: where'd everyone go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.