main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive (Updated) The Sith Wars RPG 2

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deyla_Heren, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: CID Blade's right hand man

*CID had followed Blade's private message he sent to him while he was heading to the new Sith Grand admiral's fleet and ordered CID to bring in one capital ship filled with the prototype droid starfighters they had been testing for the last couple of months around Rutan and also part of the message was to follow Agrive Rekk to Dantooine, just in case he failed his mission i want you to come in destroy his ship, because it has very sensitive information lying with it and with that CID assembeled a crew and loaded up one capital ship with droid starfighters and if they did come across Jedi on Dantooine which was very likely they were programmed to do one more thing to study the Jedi's capabilities in space combat too. It didnt matter if the jedi destroyed all the starfighters or even the capital ship to but it would be good if that survived because all the information that the droid starfighters were recording gets transferred to the Sith Base instantly and loaded into the databanks for future reference. with that CID also went but in a cloaked ship provided by Lord Blade and give orders from within the starship from afar and escape when necessary. Now CID observed that the Jedi had arrived and engaging the droid starfighters and the capital too and any minute now the republic fleet would arrive and thats when he will give his last order to the crew on-board and escape on the one man fighters built with hyper-drive capabilities to make a quick getaway and if the republic fleet manages to catch any of the crew the fighters come equip with a self-destruct button and they will not hesitate to do so but CID will wait until the republic fleet will arrive and he order the retreat and blow-up any remaining droid fighters and the self-destruct on the capital ship but their primary objective is to blow up lord Rekk's ship and with that CID ordered to sent the droid bombers to the surface and locate and destroy the ship, while CID waits for the republic fleet and just in-case if the plans don't go accordingly he has a backup plan just in place if it comes to that.....

OOC: I had to post as my right-hand man due to recent posts from the jedi because originally there were no starfighters from the sith to begin with on dantooine just only LDU's character's ship which is wreckage now.

Tag: JEdi.

2. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Darth Blade in his Trance...

"Excuse me, Would you like to be my Apprentice?"he said to her.

Blade said this to her face to face and waiting for a response.

"Well Master. But first i must apologize..." she said as she stood up and bowed to the jedi master.

"Apologize? Apologize for what?" he said in a confusing stare.

"For this..." she said in a very low tone.

*In an instant she brought her lightsaber and went into the offence, she was fast but Blade was faster. She leapt at Blade, a sudden and devastating thrust. But one that never got close to hitting. With hardly a movement, Blade turned the blade aside. Mara went into a wild flurry then, likes of which she had not shown against her training partner, raining blows at the Jedi Master. But Blade didn't even seem to move. He didn't step back or to the side, yet his subtle dodges and precision parries kept Mara's blade slashing and stabbing harmlessly wide. It went on for many moments, but eventually Mara's flurry began to slow, and the Young Jedi, recognizing the futility of this attempt to overwhelm, stepped back fast. Not Fast enough. With a sudden busrt of sheer power, Master Blade flew forward, his blade working so mightily that its residual glow outshone even those of Mara's training partner's lightsabers when he was at the peak of his dance. Mara held strong, though, her green blade parrying brilliantly, each block backed by the power of the Force, or else Blade's strikes would have driven right through. Just about as she was about to launch a counter, though, Blade was gone, leaping high and turning a somersault to land right behind Mara, in perfect balance, striking hard. Mara reversed her grip and stabbed out behind her, intercepting the blow. She let go of her weapon altogether, tossing it just a bit, and spun about, catching it before it had even disengaged from Master Blade's blade. With a growl of frustration, Mara reached more deeply into the Force, letting it flow through her as if her physical form was a mere conduit for its power. Her tempo increased suddenly and dramatically, three steps forward, two back, perfectly balanced all the while. For while Blade and most jedi were sword fighters, Jedi Mara was a fencer. Blade noted that Jedi Mara was a fencer, following an older fighting style, one more effective against like lightsabers than projectile weapons like blasters. The Jedi on the whole had abandoned that old fighting style, considering it almost irrelevent against enemies of the prsent galaxy, but Mara had always held stubbornly to it, considering it among the highest of fighting disciplines. Her fighting style was one based on balance, on the back-and-forth charges, thrusts and sudden retreats, and now she came at Blade with a series of cunning stabs, angled left and right. Never could she strike low, though, for never did Blade seem to be on the grund, leaping and spinning, flying all about, parrying each blow and offering cunning counters that had Mara skipping backward desperatley. Mara stabbed up high, turning the angle of her lightsaber in anticipation that Blade would dodge left. But Blade, as if in complete anticipation of the movement, veered neither left nor right, but rather, dropped to the ground. Mara had already retracted the missed thrust, and began a second stab, this time down low, but Blade had anticipated that, too, went right back up behind the stabbing blade. A sudden stab by Blade had Mara quick-stepping back even more off-balance, for the first time, and then Blade flew away, up and back. The annoyed Mara pursued, thrusting hard for blade's head. And in her frustration when her stab missed yet again, she reverted to a slashing attack. Blade's purple blade caught the blow, holding the green lightsaber at bay, locking the two in a contest of strength,physical and of the Force.

"You have fought well, young jedi," Blade congratulated, and his lightsaber began to move out, just a bit, forcing Mara's back.

"Thank you, my Master." and she stepped back and deactiv

3. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    ~OOC~

Sorry for not replying in a while guys...but ma character is kinda out of it...when the grand admrial post then i will post [face_alien_1]

4. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    IC: Deyla Heren

Deyla's fighter flipped through a maze of droid fighters, which continued following him. He was doing well; the fire was directed at him, not Seth.

He soon felt Owen's presence.

"Seth, I can feel Owen through the Force. He is on the Grand Admirals ship... he feels unconcsious."

TAG: Seth

5. Sekotian_Jedi

Sekotian_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    IC: Seth Jodavin

"Copy. Just give me the coordinates and I'll follow you in" Seth said over the comm as he pulled Skipper into formation with Deyla's fighter.

TAG: Deyla / Owen / Republic Grand Admiral

6. Xaverri-The-Magician

Xaverri-The-Magician Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2005
    IC: Xaverri-The-Magician while shes unconscious on Outrider's ship.

*Mara layed still on the bunk and she went off into another time and place while heal herself from her battle with the sith Alien being. Now Mara was transported across time to another part of her past....Mara's thoughts drifted away from her current situation. Deep within Mara, she was thankful no one had not discovered her only secret, something she and Blade had successfully kept hidden for a long time. She assumed it was her grief that had kept it hidden though she had feared it would give it away and then she would have lost everything.
    The Jedi Code forbade attachments to other people and especially to other Jedi, for good reason. It was feared that should a Jedi become too closely bonded to another, it could cloud their judgement and encourage a Jedi to make rash decisions and act with strong emotion. Such attachments, it was felt, could make a Jedi vulnerable to opponents and Mara had seen many examples in the Archives where it had led to terrible destruction and loss of life as a result of a Jedi?s feelings. Still, these attachments could never be predicted, nor sometimes could they be resisted, however dedicated a Jedi you were.
    Mara and Master Blade had been comrades on missions since she had first attained the Rank of Jedi Knight and even before that when she was his Apprentice. Since their first charge of hunting down the Corellian pirate gang of Dalla Suul they had been good friends, with an instant rapport. They had much in common. Both had shared the same sense of irreverent humour about life and a fascination with Jedi history. Blade was particularly good looking, he was slightly taller than Mara, but there had been something indefinable that had drawn her to him. He was a kindred spirit, and the twinkle in his own vivid blue eyes served to draw her closer to him. Over the ten years she had been a Knight, they had endured many hard missions and fought many battles, ending in the war with Sithlord Kaan and his Dark Side Insurgency.
    It had been a terrible war and had started not long after they had succeeded in capturing Dalla Suul. Lord Kaan had been a powerful Jedi, a master of the art of lightsaber combat. His skills had matched Master Blade's in that respect, which had made it all the more dangerous to confront him. He had left the Order 20 years ago, allegedly dissatisfied with life as a Jedi. He had been something of a renegade and had pushed the Code to its limits. In a tense discussion with the Council, it was said that he felt he could no longer carry out his role as a Jedi and obey the Code as well. So he left, leaving great sadness behind him. He had gone to Ord Mantell and had been acclaimed as a hero. Somewhere, he had fallen to the dark side, it was not known how. What was known was that he had built up an army and attracted other dark siders to his side and made war on the Jedi Order and the Republic, bitter and twisted and full of hate for his former friends. Many Jedi had died and battles had taken place across the Galaxy. Many planets had suffered and been scarred as a result and there had been anger at the Jedi for failing to confront Kaan earlier and not foreseeing this catastrophe. It had been ten long years of a war of attrition until the final battle took place. Where Mara had lost Blade?
    The challenges and dangers of the war had only served to strengthen the bond between herself and Blade. Closer and closer they became until a year before the final battle against Kaan, they had crossed the line somewhere and admitted to each other the love they felt. Both of them knew the Code well, and had made promises never to act on their attraction, but it was hard to resist given the time they spent together. The war never allowed them time to rest, to consider, to meditate on their feelings. Mara remembered their first discussion well. They had been on Ruusan, tired and exhausted after their victory against Kaan's forces. Blade and herself had been left alone in the rec room of their Dreadnaught, everyone el

7. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Deyla gave a message to Seth, with the coordinates of the Gradn Admirals ship, and headed for it himself. He suddenly wondered why he was going there as well, so he changed in a different direction and switched his comlink back on again.

"Seth, I'm staying out here. Go see if Owen is ok, and then come back out here yourself, he's a Jedi Master he should be alright," he said.

TAG: Seth

8. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005
    IC: Seth Jodavin

*Seth watched as his HUD flashed a blue waypoint target relical on one of the larger Republic Starships.*

"Okay, I'll see about Owen..." Snaping off his comm he brought Skipper's engines to full and raced toward the command ship. As he got closer he realised that none of the Ships' hnager bay doors were open pulling up he looped around.

Setting his comm to a private frequency for the command ship he spoke. "This is Jedi master Seth Jodavin requesting opening of the hanger bay doors. authorization code Alpha-T-4-2331."

bring his fighter around again he zoomed into the hanger bay and set down. before leaving Skipper he sent another remote command to close the hangerbay doors so no enemy fighters could get it. Then he grabed his saber and ran off toward the lifts.

TAG: Deyla / Owen / Republic Grand Admiral

9. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Sekot, sorry we kinda need to cancel our last posts. If we had read the other posts we'd have known what we were there for. Sorry for the confusion everyone!

10. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005
    OOC: Okay. :)

So where are we now? And where is everyone else! :confused:

11. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Well, that creature S-J-M was talking about has been blocking his Force, and the Grand Admiral and S-J-M are still in hyperspace. LDU's characters, I think, is at Dantooine and has been killed, and Mara is on his ship. Thats all that I know so far. I'm pretty sure that's correct. So actually we arent even out of Hyperspace. We need the Grand Admiral to post before we can.

12. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005
    OOC: I was wondering about that...

Still, where is everyone? I know SJM is waiting for the Gand Admiarl to post...and I know Mara is still here.

Ay, did you see I got to be Youngling supervisor! Cool! :) :cool:

13. Sith-Jedi-Master

Nov 9, 2004
    ~OOC~

well now that is all settled mayne the grand admiral will post his reply and then ican get to work on mine...well at least i hope he does

14. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: To let you know whats happening is that
    1. Mara killed The Son of LDU's main character on dantooine by transforming into the Bringer-of-light but thats not known to the jedi yet and to defeat LDU's alien sith, she created a ball of light and threw at her ship just above the sithlord and died in the explosion and Mara fell exhausted and OUTRIDER's character picked her up and left datooine altogether so to the Jedi she looks like she may have died in battle but not until you reach the surface.

2. Now Owen couldnt feel what happened to Mara on dantooine because of the Grand Admiral's pet which creates a bubble in the Force if a jedi is in close proximity to it and the moment Owen stepped out of the Room he felt the impact from the Force of what happened on dantooine but Owen and Grand Admiral don't know that his pet can block the Force because its the first discovery of that kind of creature.

3. The republic Grand Admiral in his next post will arrive on Dantooine just before the Jedi arrive and follow on from his post.

4. And disregard my post of my Right hand man CID altogether. Due to the sudden confusion among other players.

15. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Ok, thanks for that M-O-H! So where is Mara? In Hyperspace?

OOC: I was wondering about that...

Still, where is everyone? I know SJM is waiting for the Gand Admiarl to post...and I know Mara is still here.

Ay, did you see I got to be Youngling supervisor! Cool!

Youngling supervisor? In the Jedi Trials??! Mad! If thats what you mean. If you mean something other then still thats cool. :p

16. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005
    OOC: Nope here in the RPG...in the flash backs of Mara and Blade!

I always liked working around little kids.... :)

17. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: Me and Mara are working together to shed some light on our characters pasts. And by the way Mara has a daughter, which is blade's child but he doesnt know it nor the jedi do too.

18. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005
    OOC: Neat...and confusing...but overal neat!

Still, thanks for the past you gave me...or at least the small sections of it. :)

19. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Wow, Mara and Blade are husband and wife? :p

And I can tell you like working with kids...by looking at your sig. Younglings rule! :p Stupid Anakin in Ep III.... [face_frustrated]

That innocent little kid is asking for help and what do ya do? Kill them!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::oops:

20. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    OOC:

I apologise for the long delay. I've been having major computer troubles that prevented me from posting. I hope to post an update soon.

Just so you know, Mara is onboard my ship, Raptor's Fury and is currently in hyperspace.

Look forward to posting soon.

21. Darth_Vorath

Darth_Vorath Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    OOC: I've just been a little bit busy lately with work, but I have a post to do which will get done most likely on Saturday @@ Sry I've just been exhausted from work this week.

But things are looking good ^^

22. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Need to post the Grand Admiral does... yes

23. Son_of_a_Moff

Son_of_a_Moff Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2005
    -OOC- Sorry for the lateness of my post but I have been busy with my end of semester exams but here it is now.

-IC- Republic Grand Admiral Seerdon

*S-J-M then bows at the Grand Admiral and starts to walk to the blast doors that lead into the hallway. Owen was half way across the room when the blast doors started to open, by the time he got close to the door, they were open. Master Owen put one foot into the room that is the hallway when it hit him like an angry bantha. The force power that left him had come back again, and with it came pain, suffering and a powerful force. The force come with such great power that is cause him to be thrown across the Republic deck and land right next to Seerdon on the floor. Owen was knocked out by the sudden impact of the Force. He layed there unconscious barely breathing from the impact directly to his chest.

As Owen left to meditate, all that could be heard was the hum of the Hyper-Drive engines, Grand Admiral Seerdon gazed through the view port at the stars that zipped past.
    Then the calm was broken as Master Owen crashed through a tactical display screen sending small shards of glass across the bridge, at the sound of the event all the crew on the bridge turned to see what had just happened, as Seerdon turned to see Owen lying there unconscious and covered in glass he ran over quickly and checked his pulse as he called to the comms officer.

?Lieutenant get some medics up here immediately?.

With this he turned back to his control station, shortly after two medics came running through the entrance to the bridge, the Admiral stood up and called out to the medics.

?Get him to a Kolto tank immediately.?

?Yes sir?.

The two medics ran over to the unconscious jedi were they checked his vitals and stabilized him before lifting him into a stretcher and taking him down to the med labs, now with Owen stabilized and heading to a kolto tank Seerdon turned around to look out the view port again as a dozen maintenance droids began to clean up and repair the display screen.

Half an hour pasted, the droids had begun to retire the new display screen now operational flickered on but displayed was blank. The admiral turned to the comms officer.

?How much further lieutenant??

?We are currently (input short distance that will take a few minutes here), away from Dantooine we will be coming out of light speed in a shortly, Sir.?

?Very good, inform me when we arrive I am heading to the med lab.?

?Yes, Sir.?

The admiral turned towards the doors and headed down the corridor to the turbo lifts, he entered the lift and keyed the destination of the med labs. The doors closed only to open again shortly after when he arrived at his destination, he stepped out and walked down the corridor to the med labs were a doctor was monitoring Master Owens status from the kolto tank display module.

?Doctor how is he??

?Other than a few cuts and bruises he is physically fine.?

?That?s good to hear, when he awakens inform me and get a guard to show him the way to the bridge.?

?Yes, Sir.?

There was now a beeping coming from the admiral?s pocket he reached in and pulled out his comm. Link

?Sir we are about to come out of light speed.?

?Ok lieutenant I will be up shortly.?

The admiral left the med lab and turned to the turbo lift to return to the bridge, the continued to turn and look towards admiral stepped out on to the bridge were through the view port the blur of stars came back into focus and regained there singularity.
    The admiral looked out the view port to see lifeless bodies suspended and debris drifting through the void, there were blazes of fire leaping off what was left of a republic frigate that had been ripped in two and the atmosphere of Dantooine was littered with a shower of melting metal that burned up on re-entry.
    He began to turn but stopped half way to look back at the devastation then he looked towards the bridge crew.

?Have transports (names here) begin there landing

24. Sith-Jedi-Master

Nov 9, 2004
    *Owen eyes began to open slowly, he was still a bit druggy from the sudden impact that he took from the force. Never in his life has he felt something so painful in the force, and that is something that he never wished to experience again. He senses began to search the surround area; although his eyes were not fully open the force was a guide of the surrounding area, it would seem that he was in the middle of the Medical lab in a Kolto tank, he knew this because of the Kolto liquid covering every part of his body*

*Owen needed to get out of here and get to the surface of Dantooine fast, but then he suddenly realized what if he was too late?
    He put the question out of his mind; he knew that Jedi Mara was very resourceful and that she could handle her own when it came to a fight. Owen knew that she surpassed him in many ways for being a Jedi and that she should be on the council and not him, but it was not meant to be.*

*Owen began to focus a lot more and by now his eyes were full open, he could make out the Medical Doctor in the med lab doing some work on a near by bench. She looked to be running some sort of test, mostly properly test she is performing are on Owen to make sure he is alright.*

*Owen needed to get out of here and see the admiral, feeling though the force he was almost sure that the ship was out of hyperspace. Owen began to focus his force powers on the release button to the Kolto tank, within a heart beat the tank opened and liquid Kolta went splashing on the ground in the med lab, this caused an alarm in the med room and the Doctor came over to see what was happening. By the time she got to the tank, Owen was out and started to walk with excess liquid Kolto dripping from his body. He grabbed a near by medical lab coat and used it to get rid of the rest of the Kolto on his body.*

*Owen searched the room knowing full well that his things would have to be here somewhere, Owen spotted in the corner of the med lab a locker with his name on the front, and he knew that the Doctor must have put his things in there. Owen walked over and opened it up to find he Jedi Clothes and robe hanging but no belt, he thought to him self that they must have give it to security along with his saber. Owen got dressed and walked out of the med lab and down the corridor to the turbo lift, he walked in the turbo lift and it proceeded to take him to the Alpha Omega command deck. Owen stepped out of the turbo once it had reached the correct floor and in the distance he saw Admiral Seerdon. Owen then proceeded to run down the corridor and into the command deck. This caused Seerden to turn around and smile knowing that Owen was ok, just as Seerdon opened his mouth to talk Owen was already talking.*

?Thank you for taking care of me Admiral, but I must get to my ship as soon as possible and head towards the planet surface, there is something down there that I must find out, something that I must see, something I hope is not true??hopefully I am not too late?

?I hope that there is nothing wrong old friend? Seerdon Replied

*Owen took in a deep breath, trying to find the right words?how could he possibly explained what had happen to him*

?I was cut of from the force for some unknown reason, and I could not feel what has happening on Dantooine, I feel that something has happen to Jedi Knight Mara. She was the only Jedi to head to the planet?.. That could only explain the pain that I felt when I got my force powers back, Although I hope it is not?

*Seerdon looked with a surprised look on his face*

?You lost your force powers, how did that happen more importantly?.when did it happen?? Seerdon replied

*Owen began to remember glimpses of when it happens, but he could not pin point the exact time, all his knows is that when he came out of hyperspace he powers started to fade, maybe it was the location in space, maybe it was the new ship he was on?.Owen wasn?t sure*

?I am not sure, all I know is it started to fade the closer I got

25. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Deyla got the message that Owen was alright just as they came out of Hyperspace. Ahead was an ugly scene. Several Republic cruisers floated above Dantooine, and ahead of them were bodies!

"Seth, go onto the enclave. I'm going to check out here, like Owen suggested," Deyla said to Seth. He switched off the comlink and started around the planet.

He switched the comlink to talk to the Admiral. "Seerdon, this is Jedi Master Deyla Heren requesting status report. Where is Master Owen?"

TAG: Seth Jodavin (Sekotian_Jedi) Owen (Sith-Jedi-Master)Admiral Seerdon (Son_of_a_Moth)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.