main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive (Updated) The Sith Wars RPG 2

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deyla_Heren, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaverri-The-Magician

Xaverri-The-Magician Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2005
    IC: Mara unconscious on Outrider's ship part 2:

*Mara, slips into another part in her life....

*It was a bright morning and stood before the Jedi Council in the circular Council Chamber, far above most of Coruscant. A tall, slender Corellian Jedi of 29 standard years, Mara was a striking woman. Long black hair fell to her waist in plaits, in the Corellian style, her vivid blue eyes swept over the familiar faces of the twelve Masters who sat before her. She was popular in the Jedi Temple, and until her recent return from the confrontation with the Sithlord Kaan on Rusaan, she had been known for her smile, her easy manner and the many humorous stories she told of her travels and experiences during her service in the Jedi Order. She was also a powerful Jedi who, despite her formidable skills in the art of combat, was most fascinated by the past, present and future, and since she had faced the trials and become a Jedi Knight, was often to be found in the Library, or in the company of the Senior Jedi Historian, Seth Jodavin. It was he who spoke first.
    ?Mara, we are indebted to your bravery for finally defeating Kaan and I must express our sympathy for the loss of your fellow colleagues in that mission, Jedi Master Cairo Blade has informed the council?. Seth Jodavin, one of the
    Jedi Masters spoke gently, sensing Mara?s loss.
    Mara sighed, ?Yes, Master Jodavin, they were. We had flown on many missions together, Blade and I, feel a great loss when I think of them. I find the fourth precept of our code, ?There is no death, there is only the force? very difficult to come to terms with?. Inside, Mara shuddered. It was very hard to discuss something so personal and so painful with the whole Council like this.
    ?You have spent time with the Healers, have you not?? asked Seth Jodavin, again in the same, gentle tone.
    ?Yes. I am very grateful to them for the help they have given me. However, both Master Healer Jeenu and I feel that only with time and meditation will I be able to come to terms with ? with this?. Mara?s voice broke and she stopped, not wanting to lose control in front of the watchful eyes of the Council, knowing they would be able to sense her emotions anyway. She felt very exposed and just wanted to run and hide from their gaze.
    ?Very hard it is, the first time you lose a colleague. Painful indeed, when the bond is close between you and your fellow friends. Concerned for you I am, my former Padawan. Sense your sorrow we do. Your mind is not focused as a Jedi?s should be. Time and meditation you need to regain your calm?.
    With a ghost of a smile flickering on her face, Mara turned to face her former Master, Vander. Of all the Jedi in the Temple, he knew her best and she was grateful for his words.
    ?Yes Master Vander. I need time, that is why I have come to you with my request for leave from active duty. I need time to recover ??. Mara stopped and dipped her head, unable to articulate further her intense desire for calm, to run, to hide from the events on Rusaan, where she had lost so much.
    ?Hmmmm?. Master Vander closed his eyes, deep in thought. Mara and the Council waited for him to speak. Though all of the twelve Council members were equal and decisions had to be supported by all of the Council, Master Vander was an ancient, wise and powerful Jedi, with a powerful gift for divining the future and its possibilities. Although Master Deyla Heren was the official Head of the Council, most Jedi knew that decisions were rarely made without his advice or approval. Finally, he spoke.
    ?A gifted and powerful Jedi you are, Jedi Mara. For ten years your efforts against the Dark Side Insurgency led by Darth Kaan have been invaluable. Time, all of us will need, to recover from these terrible years. Minded I am to grant your request, Jedi Mara. Seen have I, yet more darkness to come?. Vander?s words, spoken softly and gravely, caused a ripple of surprise to flow across the Chamber. The deep, husky voice of Master Heren spoke, ?More darkness you have s

2. Sekotian_Jedi

Sekotian_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    Deyla:"Seth, go onto the enclave. I'm going to check out here, like Owen suggested,"

[b["Roger."[/b] Seth said as he flew Skipper through the atmosphere towards the surface. Extending his force sences he had trouble feeling any sort of concentration of life where the enclave was. Something wasn't right and Seth wasn't in a hurry to find out what happened.

TAG: Deyla

OOC: Son_of_a_moff, nice to see you back. :)

3. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    ~OOC~

Just to let you guys know taht iw ill be posting in the next day or so...

just finished up some work before the holidays so yeah now i am free a bit more

4. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Yeh Holidays [face_dancing] [face_hypnotized]

IC: Deyla Heren

Deyla felt the Force flow cleanly through him, as he flipped his fighter up, and then spun it down. He assumed Seerdon was too busy to reply to him. He saw no sign of life out here, as his gaze searched the surrounding area for enemy ships. Deyla shook his head and flipped his fighter around. Switching and the communicator, Deyla spoke to Seth.

"No sign of life out here. Bodies bodies and more bodies. No enemy ships, that's for sure," Deyla said. "I'm going down to the surface to see if I can help Owen in any way. Deyla out."

The Jedi Master then began guiding his fighter down to find Owen.

TAG: Owen, Seth

5. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    IC: Lenway

I finally woke up from the pod crash. I was still on the ground. The planet looked peaceful and obvouisly was owned by the republic. I got up, my freind was missing, and a clanking noise right next to me. I turned where my ship was and saw a jedi looking through my ship. "Hey!" I yelled. "Get out of there, before I make you get out!" I pulled out my lightsaber and turned it on. The man jumped down quickly and pulled out his lightsaber "Sorry, but you have to die." the jedi said. A few swings and pain striked my body, and just like that my life flashed before my eyes and I fell to the ground dead.

OOC: Hey DH, can we post a new charecter if our old one died?

6. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Hmm, well yes you can, but why did you want your old one dead?

7. Sith-Jedi-Master

Nov 9, 2004
    ~OOC~

Yeah i am curious y did you kill your character off......

what do you want to be

8. Sith-Jedi-Master

Nov 9, 2004
    ~IC~

*S28 was guiding SkyMaster thought the debris that was floating in space. Owen had a worried look on his face not knowing the events that have occurred in the space above Dantooine, What ever it was Owen was determined to leave this place today with information that would finally reveal the truth surrounding the Dark Side and the Sith.*

*While the ship was heading to the surface of Dantooine, Owen thought this would be a good time to prepare for what lies ahead.*

?S-28, run a scan on the surface area below, I want you to find any living life-forms and let me know immediately?

*S28 acknowledge the order immediately but Owen had a feeling he was doing that already. S28 was no normal astromech droid, he was one of a kind, and he knew things and has secret abilities that know one knows about. Someday the whole galaxy will know and they will base his unique technology on future astromech droids from his unique design.*

*Owen began to focus and he looks down at the control just under his right arm. Instead of pushing any button on the control, he pushed a button on the device that covers his left arm from the wrist just before his elbow, when he looked down at the controls they had changed order and the design of the buttons had changed also. Owen pressed in a sequence of keys that began to change the ships exterior design. The ship disappeared, this was no cloaking device that was on the outside of the ship, and this was a unique design that had been designed by a dear friend of his, this design was unique and built for this ship only. Owen called it Type J-2 Harmonize. This unique device blended it self into any surrounding area that it comes in contact with, making the ship undetectable and untraceable. It was different then a clocking device, this device did not run on any power from the ship what so ever, it got is energy from the surrounding area, this is what was so unique about the design it that is could last forever.*

*S-28 came back with a series of beeps.*

?Yes of course, I presumed that as well, they must have known that we were coming and left already?

*Owen finished saying that and SkyMaster had broken through Dantooine?s atmosphere. SkyMaster went very low the ground just above the tree line, but already in the distance he could see the smoke coming from nearby the Jedi Enclave, This is not good he thought to himself, S28 did not pick up any life forms, Owen just hoped that he did not see a body of Mara here today, he was not ready for her to die yet. SkyMaster came to a stop at the battle scene. There was a massive battle on here.....Owen got out of the SkyMaster, but S28 kept the Harmonize on. Owen began to survey what had happen here. He took a deep breath and let the force tell him what had happen.*

*Owen then proceeded to go into a trance that would allow him to reply the events that had happen here like he was actually here himself. Owen took a deep breath and readies himself for the trance. Owen closed his eyes and then he could see the Jedi Enclave. He seen a great dark figure walks from the alien ship with great power. Owen saw republic ships exploding. He then saw a brave Jedi Knight in Mara take on this Sith, They fought with honor, with passion. The battle rage on?and when it looked like Mara was started to feel the effects something happen. She changed into something that has not been seen before form a Jedi. Mara transformed into a Bright light, it was blinding. Then there was an explosion and the light began to fade. The next thing that Owen saw was the back of an unknown man carrying Mara onto his ship and the ship took off. Then he came out of the trance. *

*Owen replayed the events over in his head one more time, Owen knew that Mara was alright, although he did not trust the man that she was with, he had not seen him before, he had no idea who he was, or more immortally what he was doing here at the Jedi Enclave. These are some of the things that puzzled him, could Mara possibly know this person, or as he just passing by when he saw t

9. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: Ok. I don't like uncomfortable silences in the sithwars Atm. Ive noticed recently and some other players i know noticed that people have been tagged yet we are waiting for like more than 2 or more days for a post some have pm each other and said there busy with school, work etc...thats understandable but i have read the rules of how an rpg works and theres one that sticks to mind is this i found and i hope D-H can enforce it himself because it will make the sithwars a more faster and consistant rpg....

Your commitment to the other players is to read the thread at least once per week and respond when your character(s) have been TAGGED accordingly. Please respond in a timely fashion to your pms as well, with regard to requests from your fellow RPGers. This is not particularly enforceable but is a matter of personal commitment, which we ask you consider before entering the game. Frequencies of more than 3 failures to respond within a 2 week period to a TAG will result in relinquishing control of the character failing to answer the TAG and Please give ?power of play? to another gamer if you anticipate being unavailable for an extended period,...

Ive spoken to other players about this and they seem to agree with this particluar rule and i favor it because i know for a fact that some players have been waiting for Tagged players to post so they can their next post instead of waiting 1 or 2 weeks for a response from other players...this is my opinion of course but i wanted to let you know where i stand in this at this moment because i speak for others ive spoken too, they know who they are so please D-H, would consider this rule ive shown to you because its not fair for other players that are wanting to post but the tagged player doesnt respond to it so we can move the story, plot, and characters along...this would be a disaster in a War battle because you dont a situation where an attacking player has to wait like a week for response from the defending player, thats not good role-playing.... I had to say this because like i said in the beginning of this, i don't like uncomfortable silences. thank you for your time to read this...[face_peace] MASTER-OF-EVIL/DARTH BLADE

10. Sith-Jedi-Master

Nov 9, 2004
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agrees with MASTER-OF-EVIL

hehehehehe

SITH-JEDI-MASTER/MASTER OWEN

11. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: Yes i agree with MASTER-OF-EVIL aswell;)[face_peace]

12. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005
    OOC: What is the status of the Jedi enclave on Dantoonie?

TAG: Deyla

13. Sith-Jedi-Master

Nov 9, 2004
    ~OOC~

well i can tell you

it is still standing, there was a battle there between Mara and LDU'S Character, LDU'S character Died and Outrider came and took Mara away. There is no one else on the planet except for

Me(Owen) is on Dantooine waiting for D-H or you to come to the planet...and i think you are waiting on the Rebublic admiral.

if not you can head to the planet as well...up to you...i am there on the planet, so when i hear from one of the other Jedi MAsters we can decide what we are going to do.

14. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    Updated Bio Again:

Name: Darth Blade
    Homeplanet: Unknown
    Race: Human
    Affiliation: Sith-Master/Former Jedi-Master
    Personality: War Veteran participated in the Battle of Ruusan and the Mandalorian War almost 10 ten years ago, Leadership quality's very calm and patient and a cunning warrior persona.
    Appearance: Strong body, 6.1 in height, Short Black hair.
    ---Skin Color: Brown
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Eye Color: Black when normal and Yellow when in combat with Jedi and White when doing stealth.
    ---Clothing: Sith Robe...like Darth Maul

Biography: Has Explored the Unknown Regions of Space for 6 years has learnt alot about various cultures and languages as well as natural combat and survival skills through journeys in the Unknown Regions of Space and has Returned to Normal Space seeking the Disturbance in the Force. Left the Jedi Order after a disagreement with the council and left the order and his former-apprentice behind not knowin why he left the Order as he was highly respected by most and even in the upper echleons in the Republic Military but consdiered the Jedi's to be over-confident about Blade's claim that the sith are still active in the galaxy and left the order because of their arrogance they assumed that they were defeated along with Lord Kaan at the end of the Mandalorian War, how wrong they were......

Ship
    ---Name: RimRunner
    --- Manufacturer: Republic Sienar Systems
    --- Length: 26.5-meter long craft
    --- Speed: Lightspeed, customized star courier designed by Republic Sienar Systems Advanced Projects laboratory and a high-temperature ion engine sublight drive system which is still experimental.
    --- Crew: 1 pilot and 4 passengers, includes interrogator droids, dark eye probe droids, a speeder bike.
    --- Weapons: She's Got it Where It Counts.
    --- Shields/Armor: Military Grade Shielding aswell as some unknown Features aswell.
    --- Special Features: equipped with a full-effect cloaking device that grants invisibility upon command. An invisibility field is a formidable weapon when used correctly.
    --- Interior Description: Silver and black
    --- Exterior Description: Black and silver

--- Force Sensitivity: High

--- Lightsaber
    -----Blade(s): Double-Bladed and 2 other lightsabers, 2 sith daggers with a poisionous tip among other various weaponry and tools of death.
    -----Color(s): Blade color is Black with a tinge of Red
    -----Handle Description(s): It has Ancient Sith Language inscribed into it as well as Darth Blade's Initials on the silver hilt with a gold handle
    ---Lightsaber Form: Form I,II, and Blade's personal Form and other Unknown Forms from the Anicient Sith of the Past.

15. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: Mara-the-bringer-of-light part 3 (I was hoping that i was going to post this after Outrider's next post but its been almost a week since he posted last and i couldn't wait longer...) This is was a collabrative post between me and MASTER-OF-EVIL as you will see in his next post which connects with mine and complete our character's trilogy of importatant points in our character's past's.

The next day, Master Jodavin took her up into the North Tower, into a part of the Temple she had never been before. Despite her grief, Mara felt intrigued and also excited at the prospect of exploring the resources kept there. Almost every Jedi, even those without much interest in ancient history, had wanted to go up there at some point. She knew she was heading to the rooms known as the Council of First Knowledge, where the most precious secrets and most ancient texts and holocrons of the Order were kept. It was also rumoured that in the Council of First Knowledge were kept Sith artifacts, recovered from the many battles the Order had fought with the Dark Side magicians. Mara felt a strange thrill of foreboding pass through her as she stepped out of the turbolift with Master Jodavin. Only the most Senior Jedi historians and members of the Council were normally allowed up here.
    Master Jodavin explained, an amused smile on his face at the sight of Mara?s surprise and anticipation. ?I thought this would please you, Mara. It was felt that you could be trusted with the knowledge held in these chambers. You have demonstrated your tireless work against the dark side and you have already read all that pertains to the origin of the Jedi in the Archives below, haven?t you??
    ?I am honoured and very pleased, Seth. I am touched by the Council?s faith in me?. Mara turned to face Seth Jodavin and bowed in acknowledgement.
    ?There is no need for formalities here. Let me show you around, Mara?. With that, Seth Jodavin told her the entry code and they stepped through the entrance, into an astonishing place. Mara knew that much knowledge was stored here but had not expected to see what she saw. Rows upon rows of shelving and storage units with transparisteel doors ran along the sides of the five rooms that made up the Council of First Knowledge. The first room contained a multitude of ancient holocrons, all resting on small plinths, each with a datacard relating to its contents. Mara knew that among them there were incredibly rare and precious cubes, those of Nomi Sunrider and Thon, and she had been told by Seth Jodavin that one even dated back to before the Order was formally convened to protect the Republic. She shivered at the thought of working through these precious resources. Room by room, Seth Jodavin guided her through the priceless objects they contained. From the Holocron room they came to a chamber containing millennia old manuscripts, dating from before the invention of datacards. Seth explained that most had been copied in holographic form onto datacard to protect the manuscripts and been translated into Basic. From there he led her into a vast hall, full of important historical and archaeological artefacts, early lightsabers, Jedi armour, models of certain ships, even extremely ancient instructional aides. The next room was a dedicated study area. Unusually, no druids were present, or even allowed into the Council of First Knowledge.
    ?Security and preservation of this resource is our main concern within these walls?, explained Seth. ?Here we keep our most precious secrets and artifacts. Do you see those doors over there, Mara??. Mara?s eyes swept towards the entrance to the door to the final chamber, at the other side of the study area. She had a good idea what was kept within there. ?In that room, as I imagine you have guessed, are kept all documents and objects relating to the Sith, our greatest enemies over the millennia. Their teachings can bring dark power to even non-force sensitive beings. If these were to be taken from here ?? He shuddered at t

16. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Darth Blade in healing trance part 3.

Blade quickly found his way up to the Archives chamber, knowing it would be somewhere where he wouldn?t be disturbed. Master Jodavin was away, continuing his hunt for Jedi artifacts and he knew he would not be disturbed. He made his way to the study area and slumped in a chair, just in front of the hall containing the Sith artifacts. ?Pregnancy!? he thought, his mind a turmoil. Try as he might, the Jedi calming exercises he had used all his life failed him now. As soon as he passed med bay and overheard Master Jeenu had mentioned it to Mara, he had known. It explained everything ? Mara's sickness, and when he sensed from within her the strange feeling of growing and expanding he had become more aware of during their studies in the very room he was hiding in. ?How are we to explain this to the Council?? he thought. ?What will happen to me and this child that Mara's carrying ? My child?. Would the Council forgive her or me? Blade filled with shame at the thought of the Council staring at her as he tried to explain. What would Master Vander?s reaction be? They had broken one of the strictest rules of the Code.

Blade stood up, pacing the floor with anxiety, when suddenly, shockingly, without him willing it, the doors to the Sith chamber slowly opened. He spun round, his eyes widening. For what seemed an eternity he stared at the open doors into the chamber beyond. No other Jedi was anywhere near, he would have sensed their presence. His emotional turmoil momentarily displaced, he slowly entered the room, his hand drifting unconsciously towards his lightsaber. As he entered, Lord Kaan?s holocron started to glow. In a daze, he turned towards it and, without quite knowing what he was doing, reached out to touch it. The strange, twisted pyramid glowed brighter and to Blade?s shock a glowing ethereal, yet dark figure of a man appeared, towering above him.

Blade jumped back, a reflex action. ?Who are you?? he breathed out, all his combat reflexes springing to life.
    ?I am the Sith Lord Ossus, Cairo Blade. It feels strange to be here in the Jedi Temple after so many years?. His voice, high, cold and hard, made the hairs on his neck stand. There was a tone of amused cruelty in his voice which Blade had never heard before in a Jedi, not even in Lord Kaan.
    ?You ? but you?re the Jedi who ??. Blade was stunned. He had heard this name before, in the oldest of manuscripts in the Council of First Knowledge. This was the Jedi who had embraced the dark side, discovered the Sith, killed his closest friend and led the Galaxy into the first Sith War over 10,000 years ago. And here he was, represented in Lord Kaan?s holocron.
    ?Do not speak of me as a Jedi?, snapped out Lord Ossus. ?They were fools 10,000 years ago and remain fools to this day!?.
    Trembling, Blade spoke up, ?We remained faithful to the light Ossus, that is not foolish, it is our mission?.
    ?Weaklings all. Even now the Jedi cling to their ways, blind to the true nature of the force and the power that it brings?. Lord Ossus bent his head to look closer at Blade.
    ?We are kindred spirits of a sort, Cairo Blade?, sneered Lord Ossus.
    ?How can you say that ? I, I have nothing in common with a darksider such as yourself!? cried Blade, outraged at his statement.
    ?No? You think not? Search your feelings Jedi Blade. You will find that our stories are quite similar in some ways. You, like me, are a rule breaker, defying the Jedi Code?, Ossus spat out the last words contemptuously.
    ?I ??, wanting to deny his words, Blade suddenly realised he was right, about that at least. Blade bowed his head, all defiance suddenly gone.

?Against the rules of the Code, your companion Jedi Mara carrying your child within her, Cairo Blade?. To Blade?s surprise, there was almost something like ? something like sympathy in Ossus?s voice. Startled, he looked up. ?How, how can you know that? I?ve only just discovered that myself?.
    ?I have

17. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: I am sorry to tell everyone, but I must be leaving this RPG. I am giving the game over to MASTER-OF-EVIL, who has accepted this position as GM. Sorry again, I just found it a little to hard to keep up with, though I am proud that it was thios successfull. SORRY!!!!!

18. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005
    OOC: with people like M-O-E and X-t-M, why wouldn't it?

19. Darth_Vorath

Darth_Vorath Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    OOC : Just to move things along a bit, and also because I haven't had much time lately, I'm going to jump into the end of my training post ;-; I'd love to make a really long detailed one, but I lack the time >< And I really want to move the story on ^^; Starting next week I will have more time =D It was just a busy season change at work for me lately.

IC: Hakura Wispruner

Sitting on a slightly inclined grassy hill, Hakura took a few moments to relax. This place was nothing like she had expected it to be. Almost jungle like the area had all the elements of a real environment. It was humid, and the air inside was thick, making it harder to breath. In fact, once she entered it was hard to tell that the place she was really in was actually a ship. There were indeed monsters in here, many of them beasts she had never seen or heard of before, indeed it was a collection of many animals.

She had fought a collection of various monsters, most of which she had never seen. Large beasts and small, even a strange, almsot cute, cat like creature which definatly gave her a fight. That little bugger had ripped up her cloak well. The most intereting creature she fought was one that could take flight. The creature, almost dragon like, proved to be the most challenging of all, the creature had used Force powers which was completly unexpecteed. With the limited range of the weapon she used, her sword, it was diffacult to fight that one for the sheer fact of having to wait until it decided it wanted to be in range of her. It seemed that luck was on her side in the defeat of that one, a lucky throw of her sword impailed the creature straight through the head, finally taking it down.

She leaned back a bit placing her hands behind her, she looked over at the sword beside her, stained with the blood of the monsters she had slain in this place. She patted the pocket on her left where she had placed the crystal retrived from the massive dragon-like creature she had slain. She had hoped that this was the crystal which she had been sent to retrieve. It's nice in here, I feel a strong connection to the Force while I'm inside. Hakura though to herself, taking a moment to close her eyes and take in a deep breath, relaxing for a moment. However, her relaxation was cut rather short when she felt a stong pain surge through her right forearm, feeling as the teeth of something sank deep into her flesh.

"****!" she said startled and quickly sat up looking behind her to get a look at what bit her. She saw a medium sized snake like creature sit up and hiss at her, it's enlarged yellow-green head and mouth beared large fangs to her then slithered around to the left darting quickly into the brush behind her. Cursing quietly to herself she looked down at her arm which seemed to be going numb as pain began to slowly spread from her wound. Poison. The damned thing had poisoned her, quickly she brought her mouth towards the puncture wound and attempted to suck out the poison which had already begun to spread in her bloodstream.

Even after doing this for several minutes it didn't seem to help, whatever creauture that was, the effect of it's poison spread, and spreads fast. She could feel her arm becoming weak, and geting more numb by the minute, it was also effecting her vision, bluring it as she tryed to focus on where the exit was.

Grabing her fathers sword and fastening it to her back she began to move along. She could feel the warmth of her own bood on her arm as she stoped to lean on a tree. Suddenly it seemed as if the air had become even more impossibly thick as she found it harder and harder to breath. She shook her head, her long silver locks now staied slightly with the blood from the creatures flowing side to side. Focusing the energy she still had she continued to move along, her right arm now completly usless hanging limp at her right side.

Minutes seems like hours to her and she finally saw what looked like a blinking light just a few feet in front of her. Stumbling along she made her way over to it, and let ou

20. Sekotian_Jedi

Feb 12, 2005
    IC: Seth Jodavin

Seth guided his fighter down through the skys of Dantoonie.

He spoke into his comm as he made the decent: "[/b]This is Master Jodavin. Any Jedi on Datoonie, respond.[/b]"

TAG: Owen

21. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: Thanks D-H for the Sithwars Thus far and i will continue to do so for the future of this rpg. Just to let you all know sometime next week i will post D-H's existing rules aswell as some new ones just to make the rpg flow more consistant and much faster then before so we can move the story and characters to much better and consistant pace and i will post what Character slots are left for new players to join the Sithwars in future but just to let any newcomers that if you are considering joining you must fill in all available military positions for both Republic and Sith Military, i will post whats available for the military because they are vital in this rpg once the positions are filled then the character slots for the Jedi Knights/Dark Lords of the Sith positions will be open to anyone. and thanks Sekot for your support. This is my 1st time as GM like D-H before me so it will take time to get into the role of being G-M. Have Fun everyone:)

IC: Darth Blade.

*And the last images of Blade's past faded into darkness and he felt something tingling in his arm, thinking his arm was not fully healed but he felt his arm with the Force and it was healed but this feeling didn't come from his arm directly and he realised Hakura, Blade calmed his body, mind out of his trance and slowly he got up and took a minute for him to get his bearing's and he was about to get up from the bunk and the intruder lights were flashing, someone came in unauthorized but then as he was reaching for his saber. He heard someone calling his name, wiht a hint of desperation "Sir?! Sir, are you here?" he called out moving more inward. "Master, Darth Blade, are you here? Your guest, she is hurt are you here?". Blade heard the trooper and Blade went towards the ramp and saw Hakura unconscious on the soldier's arms and Blade walked towards the trooper...

"I will take her soldier and i will inform Grand Admiral Freedon of your assistance, now excuse me, i need to see what had happened to her." Blade said in a very low tone to the trooper.

Yes Sir!. Saluted the soldier and left the ship and the doors slid shut behind him.

"You will not die today hakura, unless i say you die!" Blade spoke to her while walking towards the bunk where he was in his healing trance and placed her down and she looked like hell.
    *Blade saw some blood stains on her silver hair and on her sword in which Blade unseathed it from her back and placed it by her side and he saw something within her cloak and realised she obtained the crystal from within the Force-Dragon, in which it was really a krayt dragon consumed by the Darkside of the Force and he placed the crystal next to her sword and now Blade looked at her arm and saw she was bitten by a Vesp, sometimes are mistaken for a snake because of their long tails, and its body. Blade saw the two fang marks on her arm and saw that the venom has already spread through her arm because her arm turned blue and he used the Force to see how far the venom has spread from her arm to her vital organs. It wasn't as bad as first thought and saw the venom spreading through her upper body but Blade was already onto the spreading venom within Hakura's body using the Force. Blade placed his hands over Hakura's upper-body but not touching her and spread his hands over her body concentrating in getting rid of the poision. As Blade was doing this he opened one of his eyes and saw the Krayt Dragon Pearl Crystal glowing and hovering above Hakura and then saw the cabinet across the room that contained the parts of constructing a lightsaber and all the parts were floating above her aswell. Blade has never seen anything like this before and it wasn't him doing it either and then he looked back to Hakura and she was still unconscious on the bunk and looked back to the floating objects which were connecting with each other. First he saw the power cell connect with the power conduit and then the emitter matrix connected with the recharge socket and then the handgrip went over the parts and t

22. Sith-Jedi-Master

Nov 9, 2004
    ~OOC~

Due to the heck week i have had i was not able to reply...and saturday and sunday i got work...so monday i will post for sure...

sorry for the delay people

23. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    Now that im the new GM, taking over from Deyla Heren, we are going to start fresh all over again here is the opening post and we will star from everyone's last post and i'll be introducing the new Rules and a New Rewards scheme for the Veteran players aswell newcomers but i'll explain that a little later. There will be changes nothing major so we can play smoothly in the Sithwars. And for the Original Players who started when this rpg was formed will be allowed to have a second character aswell as their Main one thats upto you if you want to create a second one , its your choice and a Reminder to any newcomers that you will be able to play Jedi/Sith until the Military Positions of the Republic and Sith Militaries are full so that means the Admiral, General positions are open for both sides because we have our 2 Grand Admirals for both sides, its very important that these positions need to be filled for the sithwars to continue which is vital for this rpg to work and once they are filled up, the Available Character Sheets for the Jedi/Sith will be open and thats all i need to say at this point in time and another announcement is that i will have Sub-GMs if im not available at any given time so you can Pm them or me if you need to know anything regarding characters, rules, story and so on regarding sithwars ok and enjoy everyone the new and updated Sithwars for everyone to take part and have fun all[face_peace] :

Story: The Sith Wars have started. The Jedi are about to fight against the Sith in a battle that will forever change the galaxy. The Sith have come into the galaxy with Darth Blade as their leader a former Jedi Master of the Jedi Council now Turned Sithlord. The Jedi are struggling against the forces of the Sith, the Newly Formed Republic army Lead by Grand Admiral Seerdon are readying themselves for the coming War but secretly in the darkness the sith have an Army to match the Republic and the Jedi on both fronts, Heroes on both Sides, Evil Everywhere....

The Council consisting of three Jedi leaders (Mara (Xaverri-The-Magician), S-J-M as Owen, and Sekotian_Jedi as Seth Jodavin) are struggling to keep the Jedi in order, as many fall to the Dark Side, after slaying their former Masters. If the Jedi don?t keep the Order together, the Sith could rule the Galaxy. In a fight to stop them Mara (Xaverri-The-Magician) has been granted the rank of Master due to the lose of Deyla Heren so she is to replace him, proving her skills time and again, but will a few Knights, Masters, and Padawans be enough to stop the Republic from falling??

Play fair, play often, and play with gusto!

Game Manager GM: MASTER-OF-EVIL or M-O-E/ Darth Blade

Co-GMs: Sekotian_Jedi/Seth Jodavin, Sith-Jedi-Master/Owen Rank and Delta-07/Sev Daxle.

Available Characters:

Jedi

Arca Jeth (Male)
    Tott Doneeta (Male)
    Cay Onasi (Male)
    Nomi Storm (Female)
    Vima Storm (Female)
    Andur Rogue (Female)
    Sylvar (Female)
    Ood Bnar (Male)
    Oss Willum (Male)
    Dace Diath (Male)
    Shoaneb Culu (Male)
    Qrrrl Toq (Female)
    Kith Kark (Female)

Sith

Bendak Starr (Male)
    Satal Keto (Male)
    Aleema (Female)
    Mystifier (Male)
    King Ommin (Male)

That is who we can be. Here is the latest Roster:

LIGHT SIDE:
    Xaverri-the-Magician as Mara Rank:Jedi Master, and Jedi Council Member
    Sith-Jedi-Master as Owen Rank: Jedi Master, and Jedi Council Member
    Sekotian_Jedi as Kiff Issar Rank: Jedi Master, and Jedi Council Member
    Gaden-Tal as Gaden-Tal Katarn Rank: Jedi Padawan to Sith-Jedi-Master
    Son_of_a_Moff as Rank: Grand Admiral of the Republic

DARK SIDE:
    Delta-07 as Sev Daxle Rank: Sith Master
    MASTER-OF-EVIL as Darth Blade Rank: Sith Master
    DarthKakarot as Exar Kun. Rank: Sith Master
    LordDarthUmbras as A?grive Dur Rank: Sith Master
    Darth_Vorath as Hekura Wispruna Rank: Darth Blades/Sith Apprentice
    Posulus as Darth Posulus Rank: Sith Apprentice

Here are the new Rules:

Rules of Play

1. All rules and regulations of TF.N Role Playing Forum apply.

2. All players wishing to enter the game must submit a proposed bio AND a proposed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.