O.C, CA UPDATED!! Toys For Tots event at Toys R Us! December 3rd

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crazybirdman, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robeewankenobe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Then In & out will be the post party event!
    Yahoo!
  2. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know if I have to work that day, yet. [face_plain]

I might be able to make if after work, depending on what time I get off.
  3. dini Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Rob can you clarify for me if you are going or not and what costume you plan on being in? One of the SC garrison people asked if we have a vader yet and I want to clarify what your going as so that we don't end up with 2. I know you have other costumes and he has a sand trooper so either way you can both come it's just a matter of who's gonna be Vader.
  4. Robeewankenobe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, I will be there. Now if he is taller than me then lets have him be Vader. Either way I will bring my costumes. Vader, Royal Guard, and Jedi I do have X-wing and not yet finished with my RFT.
    So, again, I will be there and Vader will be there too. We could do shifts if he likes.
    Thanks
    Rob
    P.S.
    I any member would like to borrow costume please let me know.

Hey Lewis! Are you going?
    I have a present for You and Dini.
    Thanks
    Rob
  5. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA

VIP
    star 3
  6. massoh2 Jedi Padawan

Hey guys I'm a regular at Galactichunter.com. I went to Midnight Madness at that TRU, and I'd thought I'd help out a bit and donate something (are we prompted for carded basic figs?)Anyway, I have an Anakin costume, and an Anakin Ep.3 FX saber to complement it. As dustinbrewer told me at the Galactic Hunter forums, the time might not be friendly for FX sabers, but remembering how the sun sets pretty earlier now, it might work. Do you want me to register to attend or something? Seeing as how I'm a teen, I don't wanna be some unknown idiot wandering uninvited with the group. Anyway, I'd like to come to the after-party ;)Anyway, if you wanna contact me, then send me a PM via Galactic Hunter, and you can do it here (you have to be registered though, or can do it through dustinbrewer, as he has an account)Copy and Paste:

http://www.galactichunter.com/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=2749&Number=143896&Board=Saga&what=showflat&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=4&vc=1

Anyway, I might forget to check these boards, so if you want to guarantee a message, use Galactic Hunter.

7. dini Jedi Knight

star 1
    Brief update, Andrew from the SC Garrison is going to play Vader for this, but Rob if you want to wear your Royal Guard that would be cool since I don't think any others will show up.
  8. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA

VIP
    star 3
    Is this our event or a RL or 501st event? Who is in charge? Just wondering.
  9. dini Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's James's event so it's ours we're just inviting the RL and 501st.
  10. massoh2 Jedi Padawan

Umm... why am I being ignored? Am I not welcome?
  11. dustinbrewer Jedi Knight

star 2
    What's up massoh2, good to see you here. Hey guys massoh saw my post on Galactichunter(i believe) and is thinkin of comin to the toys for tots gig.
  12. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    First, you're probably not being ignored. It's only been 1 day since your post. There was a social event last night and the club meeting was today, so it's doubtful that anyone besides the few posters that are listed after you have even seen your post. I didn't even see your post personally. I must just not have noticed it. So chill out and relax :)

As for showing up, just post here that you'll be there and when you show up, tell us who you are. I don't think there's any kind of formal registration you have to do besides that.

13. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA

VIP
    star 3
    Dude, you are welcome to come and hang out. Most of us are busy and do not respond that fast. I personally work full time and go to school full time so I only get on the boards over the weekend. We welcome everyone. If you are underage, you need your parents permission. Please PM me or crazybirdman if you have any questions. Give us a few days to get back to you. Thanks, Aaron
  14. TheCrowbar Jedi Knight

star 2
    Indeed, our friend Jen from Disneylandwill be there in her EP3 Padme costume, so an Anakin costume would be most welcome :)
  15. Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Knight

star 3
    im gonna try to make this one with my RFT man i wish i had 3po but oh well hes worth the wait! so i should be there
  16. Robeewankenobe Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll be there in my Jedi costume since we will have another vader. I think it is the Rubies costume so Jedi and Clone troopers will fit.
  17. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
    I think the Vader dude said he'd like you to show up in the Royal guard costume. That way he can boss you around and stuff [face_laugh] but seriously, we'll have enough Jedi, so if you have a Jedi costume, and something else, probably best to wear the something else.
  18. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey I'm Jen. I'm going in my Padme outfit, like CB said. So feel free, I think I need an Anakin to make it look official ya know?
    Shout out to the OC! (im from LA)
  19. Donald Jedi Knight

If I can make it, I'll show up as Darth Maul...if that's not too inappropriate since he's from an episode a long long time ago.

Donald
  20. dini Jedi Knight

star 1
    What does his costume being a Rubies have anything to do with Jedi and Clone troopers fitting?

And yes he did request that you wear your Royal Guard, not that you have to but he did request it.
  21. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.:confused:

Actually, I didn't really know what the heck he was talking about!
    8-} :p
  22. massoh2 Jedi Padawan

All I have for a costume is a Jedi (Anakin). I'm certainly not tall enough at about 5'8 or 5'9.
  23. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
    You're still welcome to join us :)
  24. massoh2 Jedi Padawan

Sure, see you guys there.
  25. Robeewankenobe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry Guys, I been in Vader world for the last couple of months and there are differences between them.
    No offense! its just that the Rubies Vader if fashion after ROTS...what does that mean? Nothing really but! If you care, then you will notice that the chest armor, control box are different, and the control box is built into the leather, the two control box were built different with a "Flat" white mesh, and the belt had more six cut outs that pointed to the circle.
    SO! if you have clone troopers and Jedi around the era will fit together.

Now, we all talked about which Vader we like best. It was said the ESB Vader is best. So that is the one I did. The Chest armor had more detail, the chest box had straps wrapped around and the rods were different, the two control boxes were different because the used a hose "around surface" and the belt had only three cut outs.
    So, Boba, Rebels, Storm troopers, and tie polits would go great in that era.

What does all mean, nothing, just an observation and take is for what is worth.
    Like I said, I have Vader on the brain and I did a lot of research on what makes each Vader different.8-}
    Each movie Vader was different here look, learn and see.....
    www.darthblade.com
    Now, as for Royal guard....just kidding, but the OT guard is different then the ROTS guard....
    Another time.
    And Lori, you are such a stickler on canon, I am surprised.
    [face_shame_on_you]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.