main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Updates about Deb, Please Read

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Due to the lack of computer in her life I am starting this thread for updates about Deb for a very serious reason.

I received a call from Deb this morning when she was done with her appointment with her doctor. Due to a large cyst (about the size of a lemon) she is going to have to go into the hospital for surgery.

The date at the moment is unknown. She has to go into the doctors once again on Monday the 29th to finalize the surgery and get the results of some tests.

For those who do not know. Deb has been sick and extremely weak for several months now. Partially because of stress but also because of the cyst and a heart murmur.

Also, due to the surgery Deb will have to move back in with her husband for a few months while she recovers from the surgery and will probably need help with moving her stuff out of her apartment into a storage unit. She is looking at a very hard next few months and can definatly use the support.

If you have any comments or questions about this please post them here. I will post more updates on Deb when I have them-or if anyone else has information they want to share please do here.

2. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    So sorry to hear about Deb...I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers...let me know if there is anything I can help out with. Can you PM me her cell #?

M

3. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey, guys! Thanks for all the concern. I did get moved this weekend. I found out that the tumor is the size of a softball. I haven't set a date yet, but I'll be in the hospital for 3-4 days, and out recuperating for 2 months. Please come see me!! :(

4. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I know we haven't met yet Deb, but I'm pulling for you. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope everything turns out well.

And truly May The Force Be With You

5. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Deb!! You're one of the sweetest ladies I know! Of course all the ladies in my fan force are equally sweet but I will keep you in my prayers!!! And hopefully I will come and visit!

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey guys. I have a date for the surgery. It will be October 29, in the morning. Doesn't it suck that I have to wait a month? Anyway, I'll let you know how I'm doing. Love ya -- D.

7. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    dang that is a good bit away still... but i am glad a date was finally set and not 2 months away.

you know my number if you ever need to talk. and i will talk as long as i can at the time...

make sure ot let us know wher eyou will be so we can visit you while youa re in...

8. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    All of my thoughts and hopes are with you Deb.

Chris

9. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    I'm rooting for you over here at the San Diego sister chapter. Hurry and get well. :)

10. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003

Hey guys!
    I will be having surgery at 7:30 tomorrow morning (Wednesday 10/29). I'll be in the hospital for three or four days. The phone number is 262-7000. I expect to see you! Especially Gecko-Fett in his Stormtrooper outfit! :)
    Love, Deb

11. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    I will be stopping by around 4 tomorrow if anyone wants to join me...

For those that do not know:

Deb will be at the .

Lovelace Health Systems
    5400 Gibson Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108
    Phone: (505) 262-7000

She will be out of surgery around noon tomorrow. So anytime after that would be a decent time to vist

And we will be making a trip there after dinner on Firday in costume...

12. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    Deb has come out of surgery wonderfully and is realxing. If anyone would like to visit her please do-she would love the company. She is in Room 318... there are no specific visitor hours-you can visit at any time.

13. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Debbie,
    Sorry to hear about all the health problems. I hope everything goes well with your recovery and that you bounce back better than ever. I'm not sure if I can make it over to see you this evening, as it all depends on when my hubby gets home. I will certainly try.

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Hi everyone!! I am at home. I am in a lot of pain but I am recovering. I wanted to thank all of you that came to see me and for all the sweet thoughts and prayers. I love you guys. I don't know how I would have got thru this year without you!! Luv ya! Deb

15. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    I'm not an Albuquerque FF member, but I just wanted to say that I'm glad you're back, Deb! :)

16. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    hope you feel better after its all said and done.

17. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    As always... I am glad you are doing well Deb!

18. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Hi guys! Once again I broke free from my prison and got on the computer, He!! He!!
    Luv ya! Deb

19. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Wow! I can't believe how much I missed you guys. I finally got a hold of a computer for more than 5 minutes. I actually got to read some of the threads and I reread my Fanfiction stories. I hope to start a new one soon!! All the staff at Lovelace got a big kick out of your costumes. You are all so goodlooking and creative!! Varza your eyes are beautiful you should wear makeup more often it makes them that much more dramatic. Wook I bet your husband couldn't keep his hands off ya! I definitely want that costume. Atleast the incision was low enough that when I get back to normal I can get a slave Leia costume. He! He! Lor I loved your costume and Lady Naberrie I have to make a Mara Jade costume. All of my friends at Karl Malone have been so sweet!! They gave me a huge bouquet of flowers and 300$. I had to laugh the one I call "Qui Gon" signed the card aka "Ben Gon". He got the two mixed up!! Very cute!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.