main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Updates on orders

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by TK166, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    Ken - Hoby-Wan said that he will take the other sting

2. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    If someone is going to get left out of a 500 Vader order, I will buy an extra to fill another case.

Is Resident Evil going to put his Vaders on ebay?

3. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hi
    Thanks, Varza, Hobi-wan it is and now we have 4 and I have placed the order.

Aaron, thanks, if that happens you can certainly do that.

I don't know, I don't think Resident Evil is going to sell either of his figures, are you RE?

I am happy to offer things near whlsale to help fellow collectors with their collecting, but I'm not doing it so that people can turn around and resell them to make a profit. That would be like me enabling someone as competition!

4. stromtrooper1982

stromtrooper1982 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    If you can fit me in a order for the 500th vader and the blue 501st clone trooper also the bust sand trooper.

James

5. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hi, James, which Sandtrooper bust? Orange or White Pauldron?

6. stromtrooper1982

stromtrooper1982 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Orange he looks better. :)

7. TheResidentEvil

TheResidentEvil Jedi Knight star 1

May 16, 2005
    No they are for my own personal collection.

8. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    RE: Yes, and that's the kind of stuff I like to help with, people's private collections.
    And I'm sure many of us sell stuff on Ebay.

9. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    But not new star wars action figures!

10. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    I don't sell stuff on eBay. I am a habitual regifter. :D

11. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Regifting can sometimes work out well! I don't sell things on E-bay either, and I wouldn't sell toys for a profit that kids are having a hard time finding in a store.

12. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Not to mention...ME! I am having a hard time finding those Clone 3 packs! Just to find out some YAHOO is selling them on EBAY here in ABQ!!!

13. TheResidentEvil

May 16, 2005
    i dont recall you ever even asking me for them. Hmm, that mightve been a better way to approach the whole situation. James asked me for them and i called him 2 days ago and told him i had one waitin for him. Nobody on this board asks me for anything. Some of you i think would rather just be pissed off at me. Jango asked for a vader, told him i had one for 6 bucks waitin for him. I offered blue guards on here for 6 dollars a long while ago. Clem asked me for a bacara but unforuntately i dont have any extras because womack bought 8 cases of 48-50 and brian spent $150 on the same figures at a different place. Just sold a gunship to jeremiah at cost. You aren't hurting my feelings by being upset with me.

14. Andromeda13

May 31, 2005
    I don't think anyone is trying to hurt your feelings. If people are upset with you, it is probably because you weren't forthcoming with the fact you have an E-bay store.

I did post several times that I was looking for a gunship, and got no offers. Perhaps you just didn't have one at the time. I've also posted several times about wanting Tarkin and friends. Thanks to another member, I now have them.

Womack and Brian bought figures and distributed them to the group at cost.

Personally, I am not "pissed off" at any Moss Alba member.

RE - your honesty regarding your E-bay business is appreciated.

15. WomackD

WomackD Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2003
    >>>Clem asked me for a bacara but unforuntately i dont have any extras because womack bought 8 cases of 48-50 >>>

Shocking, someone is deflecting the blame/pointing the finger at me and others instead of fessing up that they solely use these boards to expand their online collecting store.. Why are you mad that you weren't informed? Your current collection of 48-50 has an Ebay bid of $31.50. You have doubled your profit already, you should be esstatic! *sarcasm*

I'm sorry RE that I bought those figures before you had a chance to put them on EBay.. Your wife (nice lady) said the two Boba Fett Collectors Cups she had in her basket last Thursday were for your collection, and yet they landed on Ebay too. Nice little "racket" actually, buy the cups for 5.99 and then re-sell them for a Buy It Now price of $49.99!.

Since you brought my name into it, curious where you got your info (true), I had to give my two cents.

Okay, Bob.. Fire away, i'll await my 24hr-7 day suspension..

16. Andromeda13

May 31, 2005
    :D I dont ever want a "vacation".

17. TheResidentEvil

May 16, 2005
    i just got gunships in and i posted the link from where i bought them from. I didnt have any at the time but what i did was just as good. I dont care what womack or brian did with the figures, all i said was i didnt have any extras cuz they bought them all. If it was at cost, why dont you ask womack about his finders fee. I dont see any reason why i should have to tell any of you anything when it comes to what i do in my own personal time. People who get to know me, i help out. People who just judge can find the stuff themselves.

BTW WOMACK, my wife also offered you one and you said no. She asks you if you want one and you still complain? None of the info in this board has ever helped me find anything except a target clone. I go every morning and every night. If anything i could tell you people where to get stuff.

18. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Great Smile Andromeda!

19. Andromeda13

May 31, 2005
    Thank you Obi Dave! I personally bought figs. from Womack for my 17 year old brother. No finders fee, honest transaction/trade.

20. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    >>>why dont you ask womack about his finders fee>>>

Interesting.. At least now I know who is talking to who, very enlightning.. Andromeda, care to correct Mr. Evil on the Finder's Fee joke? Thanks..

*oh, Wally World on Eubank had two gunships over the weekend, you should have told me you needed one.*

21. Andromeda13

May 31, 2005
    Thanks for the info, WD.

I can only speak for myself, but like my previous posting said, the transaction/trade between us was fair - NO FINDERS FEE....... and yes, if it clears things up - you did joke about a finders fee one time.

If anything, I may have gotten a better deal. The deformed C3PO went to a kid who loves SW but has no $$$.

22. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    To be honest...Joseph (Jango Junkie) has given you kudos for selling him a Vader and perhaps I jumped the gun.....what is frustrating is you did not disclose you are selling these figures on EBAY and also you are working at Target which is your primary source for inventory.....it is just viewed as a carnal sin in the collecting world! You may be a great guy to hang with....just disclose your intentions when it comes to selling Star wars toys on EBAY....

Nuff said!

23. TheResidentEvil

May 16, 2005
    i work on the target on montgomery. They havent had a figure over 44 there EVER. If you want to know where i get stuff, ask. Dont just assume. Most of my inventory comes from a different target and walmarts (cheaper). You people just make assumptions. BTW im done posting in this thread. I see no reason to justify anything else. Some of you people have your opinions and no matter what i post, they wont change. See you at the stores!

24. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Assumptiom is the mother of all F^%#%^ ups....but lack of disclosure is another!

Once again...nuff said....lets move on! Group hug! [:D]

PS...SLA has also given WomackD a thumbs up!

25. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    RE.. I wasn't complaining, I just found that Ironic.. I have my Boba Fett Cup Collectors cup.. I personally don't care what you do with your Ebay Store.. If it pays the bills, more power to you.

The one thing I really learned from this thread is that PM's are hardly private, more like the Boards Part Deux.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.