Upgrading to the 4-day pass

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim' started by Darth-Dogfish-Head, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Dogfish-Head Force Ghost

star 4
    Hopefully someone can help me out here. I initially purchased tickets for Thursday and Friday (thought I was going to fly back in time for my 20th high school reunion Saturday night, then my sense of priorities set in). Anyway, I called the good folks at CV and they couldn't upgrade me to the four day pass because I had already received my passes for Thursday and Friday. I did the whole "would it be possible to speak to a supervisor" thing, but to no avail. The woman was very nice and suggested I try to upgrade when I arrive on Wednesday (I really don't want to pay for two more days when the upgrade would only be another $25 or so.

Anyone else in the same boat or have some advice for me? Is it possible that Saturday could sell out?
  2. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    You already did most of what I would do (the phone call stuff). The key is to be very polite to anyone with this.

I think you *might* have more luck at the registration desks since you can literally hand over your existing badges. They'll see that you aren't trying to scam them.

I'd be shocked if they don't have some kind of "upgrade your X day to a 4 day for Y dollars" type of deal.
  3. Darth-Dogfish-Head Force Ghost

star 4
    Very good advice Mattdoc, thank you!
  4. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Glad to help. Hope it works out for you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.