main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Upstate rebel alliance

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by DarthManna, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthManna

DarthManna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2004
    What is the upstate Rebel alliance. I click on it and it does not come up. I did not think Greenville had any Star Wars Clubs. Let me know.

2. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Hiya DarthManna. We are a group of star wars fans that cross the upstate. We usually try to have meetings once a month even though we have all been kinda busy lately. Unfortunatly our website has gone away but you are more than welcome to hang out here and discuss whatever you. We don't necessarily discuss anything but star wars so all topics are welcome. The only thing we ask is do not post spoilers to this board. Other than that post away. :D if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Clay

3. DarthManna

DarthManna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2004
    How many people are in this club. I am interested. I don't know if any of you play miniature games but one just released that is awesome...

4. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    I'd like to be in it

5. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    well, i suppose the best count of members is three, though there have been others, and much more are welcome.

6. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    DarthManna, I have the miniature game. Haven't played yet but the pieces are really cool looking and the game seems fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.