main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

UR NOT A STARWARS JUNKIE UNTILL......

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by redleader92055, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redleader92055

redleader92055 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2003
    You're Not a Star Wars Junkie Until...
    When you're looking through your drawer for that other black sock, you aid your search by telling yourself, "Lock on to the strongest power source, it SHOULD be the power generator."
    When riding your bike, you look behind you and accelerate wildly by pressing down on the pedal with your right toe.
    You've ever pretended the orange in your lunchbox was a thermal detonator, and thought about using it to get a better price at the milk counter.
    You've made your Kenner Darth Vader figure a "proper" cloak out of cloth, to replace the cheap vinyl one he came with.
    You've kept the "good" action figures stored separately from the "bad" ones.
    Whenever you went anywhere outside with your friends, you always walked single file, to hide your numbers.
    You've written several letters to the President recommending that he dissolve the council, put power in the hands of the regional governors, and let fear keep the local systems in line.
    In college, after several hours of poker, you got thrown out of the game for suggesting, "How about some sabacc?"
    You believe there really is a Lando System, they just haven't found it yet!
    You've ever called somebody "laserbrain' - and meant it.
    You've ever used fishing line to try the snow speeder - tow cables maneuver on your cat.
    When you and a friend have been on one of those amusement park rides where you had to sit back to back, and you started calling him Dack and told him to stop whining about his approach vector.
    Whenever your mother asked you to babysit your little brother, you always instilled confidence by replying, "leave him to me. I will deal with him myself."
    When trying unsuccessfully to snare that last Cheerio floating in your cereal bowl, you remarked, "the Force is strong with this one."
    On Halloween, you would never dress as one of the following:

Luke
    Han Solo
    Leia
    Vader
    Chewie
    Threepio
    Artoo

However, you would dress as:

Wedge
    Porkins
    Crix Madine
    that spider droid from Jabba's palace
    that fat dancer from Jabba's palace
    Sy Snootles
    Imperial Death Star firing officers (dorky hat patrol)
    Mos Eisley Cantina bartender
    The sewer monster
    Boba Fett!
    An Imperial probe droid
    You always kept a bowl filled with live three-legged frogs next to your bed, just in case you wanted a snack.
    As a child, whenever you had broken something, your response was always, "It must've had a self-destruct mechanism. I didn't hit it that hard."
    You actually CAN move things with the Force.
    You've refused to enter a cave/cavern/tunnel without a handgun and a large stick.
    You've told the mall Christmas elf, "You will take me to Santa now."
    When someone had apoligized to you, you choked him and told him that you accepted his apology.
    You've told people that you're fluent in over 6 million forms of communication.
    When you waited for a friend to catch up with you, you told him to hurry up or he'd be a permanent resident.
    The girl you've been going out with suddenly tells you she loves you and you said, "I know."
    You've bought Wing Commander III and/or IV just because Mark Hamill was in it!
    You've composed lyrics to the SW theme.
    You've tried to create your own Yoda puppet out of a green sock and some buttons.
    You have lightsaber duelled with cardboard tubes, rolled up periodicals, or common garden vegetables.
    When nobody else is around, you've seriously tried to draw something into your hand with the Force.
    You've used one of Solo's lines in an intimate situation.
    You've been pulled over by a policeman and when asked to see your drivers' liscence you replied, "You don't need to see my identification."
    You have physically threatened anyone who referred to "Hans Solo" or "Dark Vader", confused Star Wars with Star Trek, or spellied Wookiee with only one "e."
    You have held up an onion ring and said, "Look sir, droids."
    You've referred to Wedge Antilles or Boba Fett as "The Man."
    Everytime you put a glove on your right hand you say... "that's right, Artoo. We're going to the Dagobah System. I hav

2. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    Porkins is a sex symbol.

3. Obi-Wan__Kenobi

Obi-Wan__Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 1, 2003
    and you are wierd if yuo believe that ;)

4. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.