main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Urbania's Void' (J/TK, Zekk, etc. - 02/02 - The story will rise once more... [cue cackling here])

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great postie, TK.

~~Jilly

2. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    3MD: The next post should be tonight. :D In a half an hour/an hour or so. :D

AvenKiel: I agree. I can't wait till they all meet. ;) Teeheehehe!

C3SoloP0: LOL~! It's quite alright! Take your time! This story won't be finished as fast as the other one, believe me. Hehe~

Striker: Awww! *hugs* Yeah; her stalker is pretty nutty, isn't he? Muahaha~ wait'll you see what happens with them later.

JainaDurron: Why thank you! :D

New post in a bit! I have to revise it. Hehe~

3. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    *coughcoughjedipr0ncoughcough*

4. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    HAHHAH TG! *hi5s* :D

Here everyone! I know it's kind of short. But it is something. ;)

-----

CHAPTER TWO - THE HUNTER AND THE HUNTED (DAY NEGATIVE THIRTY-SIX / -36)

A cold sweat stood out on Gadell Vessau's brow as he slipped around the corner of one of the hedges. The Gardens seemed to overpower him and he thought about them with a sense of awe. Many tall hedges were planted a month earlier, around and throughout the Memorial Gardens, multiplying the size of the Gardens threefold and creating a maze-like atmosphere.

At the moment, Gadell and Tenel Ka were caught up in an activity that Tenel Ka claimed would help his Force powers strengthen. She was silently avoiding him in the many twisting pathways of the garden maze and he had to use his powers to find her and catch her. He could currently sense her faint signature a few sections over, swiftly dodging him anytime he tried to pinpoint her location.

When her signature stopped moving, he got a bit worried. And when he found her, his worry grew. She was doubled over in front of the entrance to the strike team grove, her right hand clutching at her forehead.

"Tenna?"

Her eyes shot upwards and she just stared ahead vacantly, to some invisible object that only she saw.

"What's wrong?"

"Gadell... I..."

He rushed to her side and helped her to a standing position as her wandering eyes locked onto his, "I cannot feel Jacen anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"He is still alive. But his presence has weakened."

A grin crossed Gadell's pale face as he threw his left arm around her shoulders. "I'm sure he's fine. It's probably for this top secret mission he's on, you know? Big, bad Solo has to lay low. If he receives any pain, he doesn't want his lover feeling it too."

Tenel Ka turned her head to look at him, with a visible snicker showing, "His lover?"

"Yeah, you know." Giggles erupted from his system as he playfully shoved her away, "You, Tenna. Who did you think I was talking about?"

"Gadell, He..."

"Don't start this with me again, young lady. You told me yourself that he said he loved you before he left. Kriff, you told me he was on the verge of tears. And any man who cries in front of a woman is totally in love with her. So don't argue with me, because you will lose," Gadell growled.

"I will?" Tenel Ka started walking towards the Palace, Gadell falling in step beside her, "Ah. Aha. And how many times have you won anything against me before?"

Gadell stopped pacing after her and put his hand to his chin, obviously deep in thought about it. The Queen Mother stopped her ascent up the stairs and turned to look at Gadell. Her eyebrow arched and she smiled inwardly as she watched strands of black hair fall over his pensive expression from the light breeze. After a few silent moments passed, Tenel Ka spoke up.

"That is what I thought." She let the smile cross her face as she traipsed up the steps to the Palace, Anhaje greeting them at the doors.

"How was the training today, your highness?"

"Exceptionally well. Gadell is growing stronger by the day. It frightens me sometimes."

"I frighten you all the time, Tenna." Gadell threw his arms around Anhaje and Tenel Ka's shoulders, the Queen Mother on his right side and her handmaiden on his left. The large sleeves on his cerulean tunic spread over their backs, as he pulled Anhaje closer to him. "Tenna felt Jacen's presence weaken and she's going all paranoid now."

Anhaje looked around the Commander to her Queen as a concerned look showed itself, "Is he alright?"

"I believe so. But I am still worried about him."

Anhaje nodded and Tenel Ka stopped, causing the other two to stop beside her.

"I... I am going to go meditate. Maybe I can scrounge around and come up with some answers." Tenel Ka's eyes became distant as she spoke, turning away from Gadell and Anhaje seconds later. She rushed away from them and vanished off into the hallways of the Fountain Palace.

Gadell sighed as he turned to look at Anhaje, "I'm worried about her. She seems to be breaking off

5. trianiigirl

Jun 21, 2002
    gentle!Gadell, while not immediately as amusing as snarky!Gadell, is a good Gadell. I <3 him still.

Much mad squeeage at TK's vision. *coughcoughreunionsexcoughcough*

:D :D :D :D :D

berry nice

6. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Simply Evil Heather, no not the post.
    We're on AIM together and you dont tell me you posted!!!!!!!!

Youre tires of me always stealing first reply arnt U ?

lol.

Good post, do I detect Gadell and the handmaiden getting closer ?

7. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    TG: LOL~ *hi5s* You'd like Gadell no matter what he was acting like, as long as he still posessed that snark. ;)

3MD: Possibly. They aren't going to be in the story together much at all though. >_< And sorry about not telling you on AIM! Hehe~

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Hmm. Gadell's a bit of a cad. And Tenel Ka and Jacen...Shakes head violently Argh! You squandered your chance, Solo! Tenel Ka is mine!

;)

9. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    /Shoots striker

Now she's mine MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

10. Wild_Phoenix

Wild_Phoenix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2003
    'Big, bad Solo?'

Are we sure we're talking about the right Jacen?

*smirks*

Just kidding...I like how you did the training part. Now I just wish I could get the guts to finish MY fic.

*grumbles* This always happens.

Keep it up TK..

11. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    *whew*

Geeze -T-K- , you had me breathing heavy there for a moment!!

12. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    Gadel better not still be in love w/TK...

nice tenel ka! more! more :D

13. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Striker: LOL~ yeah, Gadell is kind of a cad. But that's what makes him so enjoyable. And there you go; stealing TK again. ;)

3MD: Hahaha~ no fighting now.

Wild_Phoenix: Muahah! Yeah; maybe I shuld've added something hinting to Gadell's sarcasm at that point. ;) And thank you for the comments! And finish your fic! *prods*

AvenKiel: ;) There's plenty more where that came from. Tension, mush, lots of violence. Exactly what you'd expect from one of my fanfictions. LOL~

tenelfan14: Naw, he's not. He's just protective of her. Over protective, no doubt. Even though she's been perfectly well and dandy on her own this long. :D And that mess will be touched upon later.

But for now, here's a new post!

THIRD CHAPTER AND THERE'S ALREADY A PLOT TWIST! *GASP* (what else do you expect from me? ;))

-----

CHAPTER THREE - REALITY SPACE (DAY NINE / +9)

Kaidin and Tessick had holed themselves up in their place of rest, "The Base" as they called it. They worked over plans and scenarios on how to break into the Mircas Tower and get to their prey, Ryled Mirdele. But they weren't coming up with much at all.

The cushy chair near the huge glass window was usurped by Kaidin, who was sprawled upside-down on it, his head near the floor and his legs hanging over the back. An incessant tapping sound filled the room as Kaidin's right boot hit the glass of the huge balcony door behind the chair. Kaidin's right leg continued to swing and hit the pristine surface, leaving dirty smudges across it and blurring the lights of the city. His hair, which usually reached to where his neck gave way to his shoulders was dangling to the ground, sweeping the carpet with every movement of his head. The dark emerald streak that broke the midnight shade stuck out like a wookiee in the middle of a patch of ewoks. It wasn't a bright color, but against the charcoal shade of his other hair, it was what grabbed gazes first.

Tessick paced quickly, back and forth in front of the chair, Kaidin's dark gray eyes following his every twitch and turn. "'Sick. Kriff. Will you stop? You're beginning to tick me off. Sit down or something."

His pacing counterpart stopped and let his eyes trail down to Kaidin as a snicker showed itself on his tan face. He mocked Kaidin with a whiny voice as he stood in front of him. "'Sick, kriff, wahhh, I'm a silly little sithspawn hutt-lover... wahhhh..."

Tap. Tap. Tap against the glass.

Reaching out and grabbing Tessick's ankles, Kaidin pulled as hard as he could, dropping Tessick onto his backside, onto the ground with a resounding thump. A cackle erupted from him as he watched a bewildered look appear on Tessick's face. "Wahhh --- what was that again, Tessick?"

Tessick scowled as he sat up, bringing his legs up under him. "We're not getting anything done."

"I know." Tap. Tap. Tap. "Do I look like I care?"

"You should."

"Let's go find some women and---"

"Let's not and say we did. We need to get this idiot so we can claim our bounty, Kai."

Kaidin sighed as silence engulfed the room, both men lapsing into trains of thought. He glared past the upside-down image of Tessick to the upside-down image of the room, his eyes locking on a lone piece of art, that he never really noticed before, that hung on the far wall. It was of a flower, in bloom; the color was a soft pink shade. The texture of the flower registered as something similar to a smooth, fragile surface... much like an eggshell. It sparked something in Kaidin's mind.

Tap. "That flower in that painting over there. The color reminds me of Tenel Ka." Tap. Tap.

"Oh here we go again."

"What?"

"EVERYTHING reminds you of that damn woman! You wake up in the morning: 'Oh! I just woke up from a nice sleep! That reminds me of Tenel Ka!' You're on glitterstim: 'Wow! I see Tenel Ka when I'm on drugs!' You've just finished with one of the girls in the Exa Sendra: "Suddenly I'm thinking about the kriffing QUEEN MOTHER OF HAPES." -- Kaidin, you've never even met her! Corellian Hells, you

14. trianiigirl

Jun 21, 2002
    It bears repeating: Plot twist? Oh no. Plot Hurricane that was, missy. Whee!!

Very creative!

15. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    MUAHAHAH~! I loved your reaction in the IM while you were reading, TG. *hi5s* That was awesome.

And I updated the site with a picture of Kaidin and a picture of Jacen/ghostly dream TK. :D

So everyone check it out if you get bored. *dances*

16. Wild_Phoenix

Wild_Phoenix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2003
    *blinks*

Uh....ah...

*jawdrops*

HOLY $O*&#)!!!

*shakes his head*

Plot twist my butt, plot Death Star is what I was thinking.

17. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
  18. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Wild_Phoenix: LOL!!! :D Plot Death Star... I like that one too.

AvenKiel: Hehehe~ I'm glad this part is gaining that response. I didn't know if it would or not.

More soon! :D

19. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    I Had a good reply but the PC ate my post, so I'll just say good postie TK.

20. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    That was not a plot twist.

That was a plot Death Ribbon revolution! They're searching for Raynar, eh? I hope the little punk's fine. ANd those disguises were quite ingenious. Up!

21. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Heather when do we get more ?
    /sits paitently waiting

22. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

RK5? You can have Tenel Ka in ADD, she doesn't get a guy.... *sigh* Ah the way things turn out...

O_O YOU'RE KILLING ME!! THOSE POOR CHARACTERS!! AGHHH!!!! ZEKKIE!! :D [face_love] :D [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] *tackles* MY ZEKKIE!!! ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKIEEEEEEEEEE!!!! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

23. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Sequel time! Yay! I finally found my way here. Now to read all the posts. ;)

24. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    :eek: grrr...Kaiden...grrr...

yikes,i feel sorry for jacen! how horrible that he had to listen to some guy lust over his love.

I really liked it!

25. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Hmm, I think I'll take both, Jaid. Both Tenel Kas shall be mine! maniacal laughter can be heard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.