main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Urbania's Void' (J/TK, Zekk, etc. - 02/02 - The story will rise once more... [cue cackling here])

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Hey there my little minions. XD I'm actually about done with a post and planning on having it up in a few minutes!! ( IT'S AN UPDATE THRAWN~! Don't fall out of your seat! ;) )

Thank you for all of your ups! And welcome to delurkation Master-Katarn! :D

And TCR!! I missed you so much~! *hugs*

MUAH!

2. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Yay! Finally! I hope to stick to more of a frequent writing/posting schedule from here on out... as well as with the next story! :D

------

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN - HEADS WILL ROLL (DAY THIRTY-SIX / +36)

The chamber overwhelmed them. It was a fairly large room, circular and hollow. The ceiling reached indescribable heights and the walls were a sharp metallic silver, obviously made of durasteel. The middle was polluted by a huge machine, littered by buttons, switches, screens... and seats. Many, many seats, all surrounding the outside of the machine, facing the walls of the chamber. On the bottom half of the room, the walls were covered in a huge three-hundred sixty degree holo-screen. Above the machine were pipes and thick wires, criss-crossing from wall to wall. They were made from all sorts of dull durasteel and they glinted lazily in the dim light of the chamber.

The four Jedi were pushed into the silent hall by their respective people who had come to pick them up from their rooms. The door was shut behind them.

And they were left to stare.

Jacen instantly turned to Zekk and gathered the sniffling man up in his arms, hugging him to his chest. Gadell had wrapped his arms around Tenel Ka's shoulders and she responded in turn, splaying her palm out across his back. After returning Gadell's warm gesture, she rushed over to Zekk's side and the Admiral followed, all four of them fitting oddly together in a calm embrace.

They were alone, frightened and unnerved. What were they doing in this room? Why were only the four of them brought here?

The peaceful scene was broken by a cerulean-haired girl, a young woman with a lost expression on her face. Her hand brushed over Tenel Ka's shoulder, causing the Queen Mother to stir out of her friends' grasps. Tenel Ka's breath caught in her throat, and she just stood, staring at the woman.

The click of heels caused the Jedi's heads to collectively turn to the right, where a tall, blonde man stepped forward, crossing his arms over his chest. The fabric on his ragged worn-out overcoat laid tattered down his arms. His green eyes danced to the blue-haired female then trailed back to the huddle standing close together.

Eyes shifted to the left when a shuffling noise sounded and a young man with a jagged crimson mane stepped out from behind the ominous machine, a sly smile across his smooth visage. His hands carefully crept along the cool metal of the machine as he carefully stalked around it.

Something between a cough and a cackle erupted from above and the four sets of worried eyes shot upwards, landing on someone that made them all wince. He sat perched atop the machine, one leg dangling over the edge and the other laying on the metal, stretched out in front of him. His gray gaze peered down at them like gathering storm clouds, strands of black and green breaking the pale shade of his face.

Jacen felt Tenel Ka grab his wrist from behind him. Her fingernails absently dug into his arm -- he had never felt such urgency and panic from her. It was at the sight of him...

High above, near the top edge of the circular chamber, a transparisteel window carved a rim a few meters under the ceiling. And through that window, people watched the scene unfold.

"Who'd you put in the 'maps?" Welk inquired, as he threw a small piece of Corellian candy into his mouth. Lomi Plo ripped her gaze from the scene below them and narrowed her eyes.

"Just some Quads. No one special." A pause in her sentence gave her a chance to cross her arms over her chest. "Although I picked Quads that seemed easily swayed. I wanted the Mindmaps to sink into them quickly and effortlessly."

"It worked." Raynar Thul pressed his palms up against the clear surface and stared down below as everything unraveled.

---

A growl erupted near the door of the room and Jaina glanced over from her seat by the window. Lowie stood at the now open doorway, where a droid sat with two plates of food in it's mechanical digits.

The droid had come around a couple times up to where time sat now,

3. FamousAmos

FamousAmos VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 9, 2003
    Great post, -TK-!

Jacen and co. are in for a wild ride, huh? Hope they make it out sane, but somehow I doubt that :p

At least Jaina's back to her scheming self, though.

Probably watching?! Then Jag and I had better stop cuddling so much, hm?

[face_laugh] That was hilarious. A great way to end the post.

I hope you can post again soon, -TK-.

And good luck to you in the SFFA's :)

4. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Thank you very much! Good luck to you as well~! *hugs*

And they're in for such a wild ride -- it's me we're talking about. I can't let 'em off easy. ;) As for how I ended the post, it just seemed like something snarky Kyp could come up with and snicker about. Hehe!

5. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I'd like to see the next part. Post it soon, I hope.

6. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    -TK-: :D :D [face_laugh]!

Great post... so, let's see... you would currently appear to be 'shipping J/L, J/K, G/T, and Z/J/TK, right...? :confused: :eek: [face_laugh]

So, who does that leave... um, Alema Rar and Anakin's ghost?

Alema: "Dead. Hmm. Different."

:p

- The Imperial Ewok

7. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Alema: "Dead. Hmmm. Different."

funny!

Oh, TK, the post! It is so short! I hunger for more!!

Nice post though!! ( My impatience is outmatched only by my love for good posties!)

8. Jedi_Jacen_Solo

Jedi_Jacen_Solo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2004
    Funny ending, of course I was reading from a computer in the public library and got a few odd glances when I laughed so hard aloud... Another great post, and I can't wait to see what Jacen and them are in for.

9. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002

O_O

[face_sneaky] Um yes, I believe I'll be confiscating those security tapes now... ;) O:)

Wonderful chapter, Tenna. I can sense much mindkriffery in the very near future. Whee! :D

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Nice to see you back, dudette. An excellent post as usual. I have a feeling a mind-kriff is in the enar future. And I believe I voted for you in the fanfic awards...Oh, I did.

Well, good luck in them. As a writer of your talent, you'll almost certainly win.

11. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    "We found out how to get into the database and pull the memories of how they died, how it felt, what they thought, what everything looked like..."

O_O!! Oh no! Please say no! *slaps head* who am I kidding. of course-TK- is going to make it as evil as possible!

haha! [face_laugh]! ahh kyp!

12. green_eyes

green_eyes Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Kyp's clever reply to Jaina was too funny. I really like having kyp and jag get along so well.

I get the feeling you are going to put Jacen Tenal Ka and company through some more evil torture. Can't wait.!

Glad you are back to posting. I hope things have settled down enough for you to post on a regular basis again. I really enjoy your story.

Keep up the great work

*green_eyes*

13. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    lol.. i loved the response from Jag and Kyp.... twas precious! loved it beyond loving it! keep up the good work, and hope you get more story up soon!

14. green_eyes

Apr 20, 2004
    Up you go!

15. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Aww, too bad the library's all closed over the weekend. I'll be back next week sometime. Great post! I can't wait for more.

16. green_eyes

Apr 20, 2004
    This was on page 7. It needs a little boost, and a big post from Tenal Ka. Where are you? I miss you? Please come back soon.

*green_eyes*

17. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    wow, this was way back in the forgotten pages...

*UP!*[/b[

18. Terras_Darksword

Terras_Darksword Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2004
    Great story -Tenel-Ka-. Yes, i have been lurking for a while until i could read Simply Being Loved and catch up on UV. i thought both were amazing. your comprehension of detail and character interaction is wonderful, and the evil twists really make me drawn to the characters. i give you kudos for this story.

19. anna_solo

anna_solo Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2004
    This story is great more please.
    I'm blunt sorry...
    More!
    More!
    More!
    So bored can't take it anymore!
    Can't wait anymore!
    But i guest i have to...(Pout)
    I'm a drama queen...sorry.

20. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    GRRRRRRRR!! I'm sorry everything has been taking me so long. Writer's block, school registration, so on so on. -_- But here's replies... and a teaser! More VERY soon! :D

SilSolo: As of now, the next part will be soon! ;)

Thrawn: I'm shipping all the weird thing in the galaxy. Like G/TK/J/Z - now that's some good lovin'! (*CACKLES*) I'm in the process of adding some stuff to my writing journal! And I'm almost done with the violin story! :D

"Dead. Hmm. Different." LOL~!!!! ^_____^

AvenKiel: New post soon, I promise!! I'm sorry it's taking me so long. >_< Things have just been blah lately and I kind of got stuck on this part. But I skimmed over it a little, planning to expand on the rewrite... I want to get UV finished though. It's already been half a year!

Jacen: LOL~! Sorry I made you look funny in the library! ;) And I'm glad you liked it! *hugs*

TG: MUAHAHAHAHAH~! I knew you would like that part. And yes! Mindkriffery is my special!!

Striker: *huuuuuuuugs* Thank you for your wishes and luck darlin' - even though I didn't win, I was still very excited to even be nominated! ^_^

tenelfan14: Of course I'm gonna make it evil! It won't be as evil as it can be (graphic/gore/torture, etc.) --- although it probably will be in the rewrite. O_O! (I'm so bad.)

green_eyes: Yeah! I like making Jag and Kyp buddies. They just seem like they'd have a snarky chemistry. And thank you for the comments on the story! I glad you enjoy it! :D And I missed you too! *huuuugs*

hollynkesten: I hope I get more story up soon too! LOL~ And I love that you loved it! ;) *hugs*

TCR: COME BACK!!! I miss ya~ ;-;

Terras_Darksword: Awww~ Thank you very much! I'm happy you enjoyed the stories! I hope I can keep it up so you'll enjoy the rest! :D Thank you soverymuch for your comments as well!

anna_solo: ^____^ LOL! It's quite alright to be blunt - I know I need to post more, be as blunt as you want! :D ou'll just have to wait a little longer, that's all! *hugs*

TEASER!!!!!

------

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT - FINISHED WAITING (DAY FORTY / +40)

He had never heard her scream like that before. A shrill, extremely pained cry that echoed in the tall chamber.

They had been in these seats for days now, almost four days. The dark Jedi had taken Gadell and Zekk back to their rooms minutes before - and now only Tenel Ka and Jacen were left strapped into the monsterous silver beast. His torture had been given a rest - and now it was her turn. They had been randomly pulling up people who had died from their database, and they were testing out the machine... seeing if Jacen and Tenel Ka could feel each death as it happened.

It worked. It worked too damn well.

Jacen was burning with hatred for them, he knew it was the dark side. But he couldn't help himself, especially while hearing Tenel Ka's cries of pain. She was usually very strong against pain and agony, but this was too much for too long and she just broke down.

The screen in front of them showed a first person view of someone in a barfight. Blaster bolts and punches were hitting the person over and over again and Jacen could see blood from where the person's mouth would be located. He turned his head towards her and felt his breath stop in his throat.

"Tenel Ka..." His voice escaped him in a hoarse whisper. He knew she was taking every blow, every kriffing blow because of this devilish machine.

He couldn't comfort her through the Force, or steal some of her pain... they were still shut off from it.

"Please..."

------

O_O!!!!

21. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    -TK-: I'm shipping all the weird thing in the galaxy.

It shows... ;)

Like G/TK/J/Z - now that's some good lovin'! (*CACKLES*)

What about Tahiri! :eek: And which "J/" is that, anyway...? [face_mischief] :p

I'm in the process of adding some stuff to my writing journal! And I'm almost done with the violin story! :D

Woo-hoo! [face_dancing] ;) :cool:

LOL~!!!! ^_____^

:p [face_mischief]

They had been in these seats for days now, almost four days.

Well, I can see the Stover influence... [face_mischief] :p :D Then again, the villains do know what happened to 'sweet little Jasa' when similar things were done to him in Traitor, don't they?

DON'T THEY?! :eek: :p [face_laugh]

O_O!!!!

Yep! Hurry up and post! :D

- The Imperial Ewok

22. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    howdy. 0_0 That doesn't sound so good.... Ahh! I feel so srry for them. They have to find a way out soon...right? Anyway, now I can't wait for the post!!! HURRY UP! please [face_innocent]

God bless,
    [face_cowboy]Jaina [face_cowboy]

23. Terras_Darksword

Terras_Darksword Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2004
    Doh! It is so good, but soooooooo EVIL!!! To have just a little snippet, yet to be so far away from getting the wonderfulness of this story!

I am going insane. Well, more insane than i already am. Great post, chapter 8 sounds very intriguing now, and i can't wait to read the rest.

24. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    You should've won, Heather. But that's just me.

And they're hurting Tenel Ka???? Quick, I need other readers to help me form a rescue posse. Stand fast, oh Queen Mother! I, Jon ***** shall save you with help from...someone.

25. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    BOO!!! I've been away for a bit, but I'm back and playing catch up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.