Beyond 'Urbania's Void' (J/TK, Zekk, etc. - 02/02 - The story will rise once more... [cue cackling here])

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ooh the Embrace of Pain
  2. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, very evil teaser. and great post before.

~~Jilly
  3. green_eyes Jedi Knight

star 3
    So glad you are back with us. I can't wait for the full chapter, you are evil to give us such a teaser and then not post the rest for so long. PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE post the rest soon!!!!

*green_eyes*
  4. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    I'd just like to say what an awesome story this and 'Simply Being Loved' are. I'm moving in a few days, so hopefully there will be a post before I'm back. You rock, Heather!
  5. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    <3 Thank you loves. :D

I'm currently a tad stuck at the moment, technical fighting terms and such always get me in a state of writer's block - but I'm gonna find a way to twist it all in my favor - I'm about halfway done with the next part, there's a lot of jumping around to different scenes...

And in the new Insider it says that we really get to find out what happens to Raynar & Co. in Denning's post-NJO trilogy.

So there goes any continuity this series had! XD ROFL! ^_^

Still, more soon! :D
  6. Jedi_Jacen_Solo Jedi Knight

That's ok, take your time. I think everyone here would agree with me when I say I would rather have you post a good post then a quickly written post that's not nearly as good. (but please as much as you can while still giving us a quality post)

And as for the continuity thing, that's ok we'll still love your story anyway.
  7. Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Master

star 3
    HEY!! we'll wait 4 ya :D But we're be ready for it as soon as u can get it out ;)

God bless,
    [face_cowboy] Jaina [face_cowboy]
  8. AvenKiel Jedi Master

star 4
    I longingly await yuor post... *sigh*

(with due patience of course.)
  9. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  10. Jedi_Jacen_Solo Jedi Knight

11. Flame_Star_Devil Jedi Padawan

*Appears

Where am I?
    I delurked? Impossible. This place is making me dizzy.
    So is the story, but that's a good kind of dizzy.

Up!
  12. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
  13. Flaming_Sword Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been following on your story!!!!! eck! I have to catch up....but that will have to wait, my Pop is waiting to use the computer!!! Maybe can you drop me a quick PM, so I can rememeber to read up on it???

\ Flame
  14. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    GUESS WHAT?!

There should be a post tomorrow! O_O!

I've been so busy with Otakon - and Dragon*Con coming up... >_<!!

This post is SHORT and not as detailed as I want it to be... but I keep getting stuck on this part and I'm sick of it! So I just want to get by it for now so I can get on to the fun stuff. And then I'll go back and tweak it in the rewrite.

Yay! Thank you all for being so faithful~ ^_^ *hugs*
  15. trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Whee!!!OMGSQUEE!*

*for both a post and Dragon*Con. :D
  16. TheCrazyRodian Force Ghost

star 4
    Continuity schmontinuity, I say. Keep writing whatever you want and I'll read every word of it. Oh, and have no fears, TK, I'm back at school in a little less than a month. Then you'll have to put up with my insanity all the time again... ha... ha ha... hahahahahahaaaaa... cough, hack, wheeze.
  17. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright~ *hugs everyone* And yay! TCR - I can't wait for you to be back full-force. MUAH!

TG = D*C in like 28 days or something! OMG!!!

The post will be up later tonight if my 'net stops acting totally stupid! O_O! HUZZAH!
  18. AvenKiel Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm so excited!! *claps hands*
  19. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    *Walks in and kicks up just for the kriff of it*
  20. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    I know it's short and crazy. I'll fix it in the rewrite. XD

----

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT - WALLS COLLAPSING (DAY FORTY / +40)

Big sister & Fuzzball...

Vessau is still gone. It's been four days, I'm worried about him. And the rest of them. Tenel Ka, Jacen, Zekk. Where could they be?

I'll be sure to fill the Admiral in on the plan when he returns. We need to be sure the datapad gets to Jacen and Tenel Ka's room as well - so they know everything.

Stay safe,
    Little sister

"So obviously the datapad isn't reaching Jacen and Tenel Ka. They must be in the same place that Zekk and Gadell seem to be at." Jaina slid the battered device across the table to Lowbacca, who picked it up and studied it.

It was late at night and the two had finished their evening meal a long while ago. They sat, digesting their food and cooking up a plan on just how to get out of the Mircas Tower with everyone... everyone alive. Lowbacca issued a grumble.

"That's true. Tekli and Tesar would run a serious risk if they put the datapad in the droid for Jacen and Tenel Ka." She paused, mapping the layout of the rooms in her head. "They were in the room on the end. And if the droid had no reason to go to that room, it would return to whereever it goes to -- and someone would find the datapad and figure us out. I'm glad Tekli and Tesar knew they were gone before they jumped ahead and sent over a message."

Her eyes drifted to the shelves of tools and landed on some old writing impliments. She found her way to the shelf and let her fingers scramble around all the items, ripping a piece of flimsiplast from under them all. Sitting herself back down across from the inquisitive wookiee, she began scribbling out a diagram of what she knew.

"Alright Lowie, this is how it goes."

Spinning her crude diagram around towards Lowie, she began explaining.

"If we're all in a line, one corridor, all of our rooms on one wall. This is how it looks."

Jaina had a line drawn across the flimsiplast, with initials dotting it. There were two arrows, one on each side, pointed towards each other. They were labeled "morning" and "evening" --- the arrows of which way the droid went during each meal.

From left to right her diagram showed the following.

Alema and Zekk occupied the first room, the room the droid started out with in the morning. Next came Jag and Kyp, then Jaina and Lowie. After that was Tahiri and Gadell, then Tesar and Tekli -- and finally Jacen and Tenel Ka. Jaina knew for a fact that Jacen, Tenel Ka, Gadell and Zekk weren't in their rooms.

So what do we do?

A few hours of planning and scribbling and a plan was born.

Jaina reclined in her seat and set her feet back up onto the edge of the table, her eyes narrowing as she ran over the plan in her head. Lowbacca hunkered down onto his haunches and waited patiently by the door...

He waited for the droid.

For the right time to spring the plan.

---

He had never heard her scream like that before. A shrill, extremely pained cry that echoed in the tall chamber.

They had been in these seats for days now, almost four days. The dark Jedi had taken Gadell and Zekk back to their rooms minutes before - and now only Tenel Ka and Jacen were left strapped into the monsterous silver beast. His torture had been given a rest - and now it was her turn. They had been randomly pulling up people who had died from their database, and they were testing out the machine... seeing if Jacen and Tenel Ka could feel each death as it happened.

It worked. It worked too damn well.

Jacen was burning with hatred for them, he knew it was the dark side. But he couldn't help himself, especially while hearing Tenel Ka's cries of pain. She was usually very strong against pain and agony, but this was too much for too long and she just broke down.

The screen in front of them showed a first person view of someone in a barfight. Blaster bolts and punches were hitting the person over and over again and Jacen could see blood from where the person's mouth would be located.
  21. Terras_Darksword Jedi Padawan

Wow.......

I mean wow.....

I need more. Excellent as usual, and once again, another great cliffhanger.

Only a few things i couldn't quite get, and that was mainly how they(Jaina and Lowie) got out, but i figure you'll probably explain that later on.

Superb, i look foreward to more. And, just to lay it down once and for all.....you have captured the essence of these characters perfectly. Me being a Jacen Solo fan, actually a fan of all the characters here, but particularly Jacen, i would not jest. Maybe you should talk to our good friend Troy Denning about his new series....
  22. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Ho-ly Sith!

That was worth the wait, Heather. I feel sorry for Jacen and Tenel Ka. Damned Raynar and Lomi and Welk.

I never thought I'd type this in a million years, but go Jag!
  23. Daughterofflame Jedi Master

star 4
    The word I want to say would get me banned. [face_plain] So I'll just say this: HOLY SQUILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ok, so NOW all the dreams make sense!!!!!!!! [face_plain] I'm not sure if that's a good thing. I really don't think it is. [face_plain] Can't I go hide and just come out when it's all over and everybody's happy again???!

Yeah, right. With you, there's NO guarrantee everything WOULD be happy in the end.

J/K . :D I really do wan't to see what happens next. Really.

And I'm really getting into this story, as if you couldn't tell. (*sighs*) Guess I'll have to call up that FA group again. (Fanfic-ers Anonymous) .

Well, could I ask for more???? :D

~*~Austyn
  24. trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    AIE!

Looks like time for ol' Colonel Cardboard to play hero :D Can't wait to see what he's gonna do... or what the heck is going on with J/TK and the mindmaps.
  25. Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare

VIP
    star 6
    -TK-: :D :D

Woo-hoo!

- The Imperial Ewok
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.