main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Urbania's Void' (J/TK, Zekk, etc. - 02/02 - The story will rise once more... [cue cackling here])

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    3MD: Thanks for the up! And nope; it wasn't Anakin's corpse. :D When the 25 days pass for Jacen and Zekk, you'll see how Tail One got/found that Mindmap.

TG: Gadell the cowboy. [face_love] LOL~ And yessssss this plot is twisty --- and we haven't even got to the real twists and turns yet.

Striker: You'll find out more about that whole thing later, promise! And I know it was mean... I'm so mean. >_< Hehe~

tenelfan14: Thank you! *hugs* And yeah; the death, death, death thing was written to kind of show that Anakin's mind works a little too quickly for his own good. He had so many thoughts moving so quickly that he began to grow reckless... but that'll also probably later be discussed in the story. Hehe~

JainaDurron: Yeah; I need to jump on AIM soon! *kicks work* I haven't had the time. I need to PM you my other name too. :D But I love the pictures! And I'll most likely be able to do something with 'em... I just have to play around with them first. The hardest part is going to be the hair.

Thrawn: *beams* Twisted! How do you know me so well!? ;) I tried to stretch the contrast between Jace and Kai as far as it could go. One of the reasons being: I wanted it to come as a shock when Kai turned out to be the moral-man himself. Originally, readers weren't going to find that out for a long time; but then I realized if I let that secret out now, then it would be easier to work the story around and more fun; cause I would be able to continue to show the struggle Jacen's having with Kaidin in his head.

And you just wait... Jacen and Kaidin will have many more clashes. But I do like nice men, I do. :D Especially Jacen... I hate putting him through so much. >_< MUAHAHHAH~

As for the question about the Mindmaps having Forceness... that will definitely be answered later. As will your question about who they're up against. *giggle*

Bria: Muahahah~ Raynar could be alive. You'll find out in the next couple of chapters. :D And I know the Anakin Mindmap was cruel. Sorry. ;-;

AvenKiel: You're quite welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying the story! And Gadell in a cowboy hat = [face_mischief]

More later today/tonight! It's Kaidin & Tessick fun. HEHEHE.

2. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    If you mean Tahiri's hair, don't change it. I need it that color for the story that the pictures are for. :)

~~Jilly

3. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Ooooooo! Alright~ :D I'll start with a few this weekend! You gonna be on AIM tonight?

4. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

:eek:............................. :eek:

Oh......... My.......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

You're evil evil evil. And comming from me.... well, lets just say that you're extraordinarily evil.

*shrug*

Oh, and 3MD? I know she's only 3 months old right now, but I was refering to some point in the future... Like at the END of ADD... When she's 15.... Or in ABD.... When she's 21.... *cocks head* And no shooting Striker. :p I like readers.

5. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Yeah I'm already on right now but if you use your other name I need it cause otherwise you won't see me.

~~Jilly

6. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Heather said theres a god chance for a post 2night, so stay online pple.

7. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    I have a Chapter, it's short... but it goes through more of the background, which is useful. Another one will be posted tomorrow night, since I have it written.

:D

-----

CHAPTER FIVE - BOYS WILL BE BOYS (DAY NEGATIVE THIRTY-EIGHT / -38)

Sometimes I wonder what life would've been like if I had failed to save Tenel Ka. It doesn't seem like almost a month ago that all of that happened. I still dream about those long days and nights at the Palace.

But whenever I have the dreams, they always turn out worse than what actually happened. These aren't like the visions I was having... they're just dreams. Unreachable but vivid enough to think about while you're awake.

There have been many different ones. But they're always the same...

I go to rip the mechanical arm off of Tenel Ka, it falls to the floor. She bleeds to death.

Or Gadell, Tenel Ka and I, fighting on her balcony. They overpower me and throw me over the side, cackling wildly, then they turn on each other.

In another, I wake up in the bacta tank and unearth myself only to look at the vitals on her bacta tank's screen and see that she has none.

Me, tied to that chair that night in her room. Her and Gadell doing more than they had really done.

That's probably my least favorite.

Jacen Solo sat in the cockpit of the Fact. It was a small cruiser ship that the Galactic Alliance had given Jacen and his partner, Zekk, for the intel mission. It had no name when they got it. So of course, they found that their first duty was naming the ship.

"Everyone always has these really regal and strong sounding names," Zekk had said, settling himself down into the chair on the left of the cockpit. "Let's name it something totally irrelevant."

"The Crystal Snake." Jacen suggested, with a joking smirk as he thought back the days of his animal menagerie.

Zekk knew where he was going, and naming the ship turned into a session where both men thought about their times during the Academy days.

"The Leafy Decorative Yet Yummy Salad."

Jacen threw his head back and laughed, the noise echoing in the cockpit as they silently moved through space. "The Lost One."

"Just one?" Zekk pointed to himself.

"Just you. You were the real lost one. You were so confused back then, Zekk." Jacen pointed to him.

Zekk snicker at Jacen's comment. "I think I've found myself now." His face lit up after that. "We'll name it the Rock Dragon Junior."

A remorseful smile crossed the General's face as he was reminded of the Hapan Cruiser and it's beautiful owner. "That still sounds too much like a normal ship name though."

Zekk leaned forward in the stiff chair and clapped Jacen on the shoulder, "I think the name should relate to Tenel Ka. Cause I know that's all you're thinking about, correct?" He added a wink to the last sentence.

"This is a fact." Jacen replied to Zekk's inquiry with the reply they had heard most from Tenel Ka in their younger days. He replied with it as a silly little saying, since they had been talking about the Queen Mother, but Zekk's emerald eyes lit up afterwards.

"That's it. We'll call it the Fact." He giggled insanely as he looked out to the blanket of stars in the viewport. Leaning forward, he grabbed the com attached to the board in front of him and spoke into it, pretending as if they were about to land.

"Hi there! This is the Fact! Give us landing permission or die by our swift, mad Jedi hands, fools!"

Jacen crossed his arms over his chest as he slouched in the chair, resting his feet up on the control panel in front of him. He chuckled at Zekk as a genuine smile crossed his face. Zekk was obviously acting silly to try and cheer Jacen up. It was working slightly. The Fact; an odd name for a ship, but he didn't mind. It would remind him of Tenel Ka whenever he heard it.

Just like everything else reminded him of Tenel Ka.

Each group had been sent to a separate planet before finding the Urbania, and Zekk and Jacen had been sent to Corellia

8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Stealing first reply until I can read it

[edit]
    read it, loved it.
    great post heather, and good luck in fixing those italics (if you dont see any problems with the italics, then shes fixed em)

9. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    LOL!!! I loved Zekk! It's so nice to see them joking around again!

10. Wild_Phoenix

Wild_Phoenix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2003
    *coughs*

The Fact? Nice name..and I think Jacen's little antics are showing he's loosening up a bit. And seeing those two joking around like that is very good. Makes me wonder what else is around the corner for the Dynamic Duo.

11. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    A clear plastic bathtub? *raises eyebrow* I wonder if they really make those... *walks off muttering to find yellow pages*

12. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    3MD: LOL! Thank you~ I fixed 'em. :D

tenelfan14: Yeah; Zekk is fun to write. So is Tessick. One of the reasons I made Tessick, Zekk. And I'm glad the joking turned out ok. I wanted to show that Zekk really does care. ;)

WP: There's a lot around the corner. *evil cackle* But thank you for the comment and yeah, the Fact --- Crazy Zekk strikes again. Heheh~

AvenKiel: Clear. It just went with the decor for some reason. :D And Tessick freaking out about it while he's on glitterstim was fun.

More tonight!

13. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Nice post, -Tenel-Ka-. It did inform us, which was the purpose of it. Up!

14. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    ok, which fake ID is who ? I'm to busy right now2 reread 2 find out

15. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    ok, which fake ID is who ? I'm to busy right now2 reread 2 find out

16. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Striker: Thank you! And I'm glad everyone is informed now. ;)

3MD: Jacen = Kaidin & Zekk = Tessick. :D

---

CHAPTER SIX - FIRE AMONGST THE DREAMERS (DAY ELEVEN / +11)

"Lo, are you watching that fool again?"

"Possibly," a hiss.

"Why?"

"He found the present we left for the barabel. I knew the barabel would take it to him."

The lanky man dashed over to where his female counterpart was seated in front of a set of holo-screens. The only one that wasn't showing static was the one in the center, and it held an image of a male tossing and turning in bed. The female watching let out an emtpy sigh and settled back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh please," The man straightened his posture as he stood behind the female's chair, crossing his own arms in a posture of defiance. "Don't tell me you actually feel for him."

"I'm don't feel for him. Although I would like to feeeeeeel him." The female emphasized the word feel with a wiggle of her fingers at the screen.

They both laughed, filling the dark room with the cackles of madmen. The female stood up and spun around, wrapping her arms around the man's neck. He responded by snaking his arms around her and clasping his hands at the small of her back.

"My dear, we'll get him... and all of them. I promise."

"We had better get them, Welk. Or it'll be your fault. And you know how I get when I'm mad."

The male chuckled and leaned in to plant a shameless kiss on the Nightsister's lips when the two heard a loud, obvious cough. They turned their heads to see a disheveled male standing at the doorway. His eyes were tired and bloodshot and his dirty blonde hair was spiked, ragged and every which way. "Get a room. I hate when I walk in and your grubby paws are all over each other. One minute you're at each others throats, the next you're all over each other and then you act like brother and sister and the next minute like best fri---"

"Shut up, Raynar." Welk let go of Lomi Plo and turned around in her arms to face Raynar. Her hands trailed down his back and she began kneading his muscles, a smirk crossing her angular face.

"Too bad Jacen didn't get hurt and set on that damn ship. Then we could've had him all this time instead of you. And who knows what I would be be doing to him right now," she purred. Ssnickering towards Raynar, she watched him seat himself down in a plush chair across the room from the wall of holo-screens.

"You know you're glad you got me. I pay attention to things more than Solo ever did. That's how you got the secret of the Mindmaps. If I hadn't gone back into the heart of the Galactic Alliance and swiped a couple, none of this would be happening now. Revenge wouldn't be in motion."

Welk nodded in agreement as he escaped Lomi Plo's grasp and placed himself in a chair identical to Raynar's, across from him. "He's right, you know."

With a deafeated sigh, Lomi Plo worked her way across the room and plopped herself into Raynar's lap, swiftly running her fingers through his messy mop of hair. "I guess you're right. But don't think we're done with you yet."

"Of course you're not. Not until I get my revenge."

Raynar Thul had almost died at Myrkr. After being kidnapped by Welk and Lomi Plo aboard the stolen Tachyon Flier, they brought him to the Urbania where they had stayed for years, under the care of one man. Ryled Mirdele.

Aboard the ship, they had Raynar holed up in the cargo hold, where they verbaly, mentally and physically abused him whenever they got bored and saw fit to. His body was teetering on the brink of death and the two dark Jedi had experimented and kept him alive with their powers. They knew the rest of the strike team had faintly felt his death and they were proud of themselves for achieving that feeling of loss from the silly Jedi.

Brainwashing Raynar over the years and forcing him to delve deeper into the Dark Side had left Thul with an insanely snobbish look on life and an attitude that would make Trandoshans look like baby Ewoks.

The thr

17. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Stealing first Post til I can read it

Great post, and Ranyr's brainwashed ?
    Sweet.

18. SoL-of-Winter

SoL-of-Winter Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 23, 2003
    I heart the sequel so far!

<SoL>

19. Wild_Phoenix

Wild_Phoenix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2003
    *blinks and smirks*

Yes, this has great potential for insanity.

*hmms*

Raynar brainwashed...a mindmap of Anakin...yes...this is gonna be crazy soon.

20. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    *Mouth drops open* raynar? wow!

Oh i hope tahiri satys okay.

"Raynar, and Lomi, and mindmaps oh my! Raynar, and Lomi and mindmaps oh my...!"

loved it!

21. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Hmm... Raynar, Lomi, Welk, Anakin. All four died at Myrkr, according to DelRey/LFL.

All four appear together in this fic.

At least one of them is actually just a mindmap...

Am I twisting this too far, -TK-...?

- The Imperial Ewok

22. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Great job, Heather. :)

~~Jilly

23. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Keep it up heather

24. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    Reactions as I read...

the next-to-latest post:
    Fact. :cool:
    Zekk in tightpants!! eee!! :D
    "You would see me NAKED" [face_laugh]

this post:
    [face_shocked] OMG. WELK AND LOMI. *dies*
    brainwashed!Rayner? eep! *hopes he will be saved in the end*
    ooo, Tahiri's gonna show up? Sweet.
    "Hutt lover" <33 Teasing!boys so nice.

Can't wait to see where the next chapter takes us :D

25. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh! Raynar's been brainwashed? Goes to killify Lomi and Welk Awesome post, Tenel-Ka-! I can't wait to see what's in store for Jacen! Muhahahahahah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.