main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Urbania's Void' (J/TK, Zekk, etc. - 02/02 - The story will rise once more... [cue cackling here])

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    I can tell this storie's going to make my brain hurt! Oh the inhumanity!! I love it!!

2. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    3MD: Yeah, he's brainwashed. Crazy Raynar. LOL~ thank you. ;)

SoL: Hey!! I'm glad you like it so far!

WP: Insanity is what I do best! :D Oh and it will get crazy soon, trust me.

tenelfan14: I don't think you have anything to worry about when it comes to Tahiri. She's a lot stronger then she used to be. She's gonna be kicking some butt in this story! And thank you~!

Thrawn: No you aren't twisting anything. You're doing fine. Muahahaha!

JainaDurron: Thank you! ^______^

TG: Haha~ yeah; Zekk knowing that Tessick would wear tight pants. Me planning on what Zekk would buy for Tessick: "Hmmm... Tessick is just a suave pervert, therefore he must wear tight pants." :D And Tessick on glitterstim is much fun to write. And yeah; Welk and Lomi Plo are back. Muahahaha!

Striker: Hmm... what's in store for Jacen. I can't wait to you all see that either. [face_devil]

AvenKiel: LOL!! Yeah, it's going to be much more complicated than 'SBL' --- the timeline is what will probably really have to be followed, not eye color this time. ;)

More tonight! :D

3. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    -TK-: Yeah, he's brainwashed.

You're doing fine. Muahahaha!

Is it too close to the bone if I put those two comments together like that? ?[face_plain] ;) :D

Or is that just too twisted?

the timeline is what will probably really have to be followed, not eye color this time ;)

Really? Kai, Anakin and Jacen all have different eye-colours, don't they?

- The Imperial Ewok

4. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

Stang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindmaps?!?!?!?!?! I can tell already, that I'm going to need to be WIDE awake to read this one. :D

Well, I'm not ungrounded. At least not completely. But i'm back at school, so I have free access once again!!!!!!!! :D :D (*dances jig*)

Well, TK, the award still stands. you STILL have the best cliffies.

Now just post more of them.

5. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Thrawn: *cackles* They all do have different eye colors... so I guess eye colors could be followed. But just make sure you know where the timeline is. :D It'll help in the long run. And too twisted? Nothing's too twisted for me. [face_devil]

DoF: LOL~! Yes, you'll have to be awake! And thank you for telling me I have the best cliffhangers... although that makes me really evil doesn't it? ;)

And here's another one. :D

------

CHAPTER SEVEN - TRIPLE TO SOLO (DAY THIRTEEN / +13)

"So, how do I look?" Straight cerulean hair was tossed behind shoulders as a wide violet eyed woman spoke quietly to her male companion.

With a snicker, the viridian eyed male turned his head to look at her. "Gorgeous, as always, dear."

Giggles escaped both of them as they rounded the corner of the intersection, crossing openings to alleyways towards one of the main strips of activity on the Urbania. Their eyes scanned the fronts of the buildings as they locked arms and slid through the crowds of people, trying to find a place to spend some free time.

They were coming up on a group of buildings, clubs and restaurants. On their left, the Epsil and on their right, the Vina Lidrina. A few more were scattered ahead of them and behind them, but they stopped to try to figure out which one to grace their presence with.

"Where do you think they are right now?" The girl whispered, her voice carrying softly over the bustling walkways around them. The male ran his hands through a mane of strawberry blonde hair and sighed, tilting his face upwards to stare at the floating streets of cars.

"I'm not entirely sure. But we have to run into them sooner or later, right?"

They made the mistake of standing in front of an alleyway, the light not reaching the back of it. The maw loomed behind them as they discussed a few different ideas. The male's voice was cut short as gloved hands reached out and enveloped his body.

"Khee!" The female screamed after him as he got pulled back into the shadows. Her head whizzed around behind her, she wasn't used to physical activity and as much as she adored Khee... she wasn't going to go after him herself. "Help! Someone!"

Exiting the Vina Lidrina were two men. One heard the female and caught her eye. He had never turned down a damsel in distress before, why should he start now? Running over to her, he grasped her upper arms.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"Khee! It's Khee," she pointed into the shadows, "They took him! The gang took him." She was breathless.

The other male jogged up. Little did the two males know that the gang dragging Khee away was hired to do so. They were called the Quadripdici, a street gang that did odd jobs for money. Rumor had it that they worked straight under Ryled Mirdele and his family. The males who came up on the distraught female thought it was just a normal gang activity. They probably would've passed it off... but Tessick Ladreen sensed something familiar in this woman. His brown eyes locked onto Kaidin's as he tossed him a comlink.

"I'll go get him. You stay with her."

"You'll be okay?" Kaidin pocketed the comlink and took his hands away from the female's arms.

"I'll be fine, Kai." With those words, Tessick spun on his heel and jogged off into the dim alleyway, letting his eyes adjust.

Cupping his hands around his mouth, Kaidin yelled after his companion, "We'll be back at the place!" After being answered with silence, Kaidin turned to the female who stood beside him with her arms crossed over her chest. Tears were beginning to show themselves in her wide violet eyes as she gazed down the seemingly endless alley.

"What's your name, sister?"

Her eyes snapped up to his, surprised, like she didn't even know he was there. She spoke softly, her voice quiet with an undertone of vitiation that sent a shiver up Kaidin's spine. "Rez Nyena."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty."

Kaidin stepped away from her and stuck his hand out at arm's length, "Kaidin Serasai."

Rez slowly took his hand and watc

6. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Great post.

I bet hte slave and master are Jedi in disguise......

7. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great post Heather.

8. Wild_Phoenix

Wild_Phoenix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2003
    A rambling slave....nah..

Tessick in trouble...oh boy..

Yes, this is gonna be good.

9. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    *blinks* uuuhhhhhh.

who is who? i'm lost. i'm guessing that was the real kaiden and tessick, not jacen and zekk.

10. Wild_Phoenix

Wild_Phoenix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2003
    I don't think it was. And Kaidain is Jacen. Kessick is Zekk.

11. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Tessick Ladreen sensed something familiar in this woman.

That'll be because she's Lomi Plo, then...? ;)

"What's your name, sister?"

Ah, all Jacen's repressed Corellianishness is coming out... good! :D

[re-reads post]

Whuhuh?!

Uhh, -TK-... does Rez do what I think she does for a living...?!

?[face_plain] :eek: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Brilliant post. Just kriffing brilliant.

- The Imperial Ewok

12. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    3MD: You might be right and you might not. I won't say anything. :D

JainaDurron: Thank you, dear. ^____^ *hi5s*

WP: Hahah poor Tessick. And Rez is just so much fun to write because she rambles and makes dirty jokes and stuff. Her background is just ODD.

tenelfan14: Hehe~ Kaidin = Jacen, Tessick = Zekk. And no it's Jacen and Zekk meeting Rez and Khee. They're just in their Mindmaps. It will all be studied, talked about and explained later on in the story, I promise. [face_mischief]

Thrawn: Thank you! And I <3 Corellianess. Jacen shall be reverting to some of his father's methods before this story is over. Muahah! I always thought Jacen just needed to let his Corellianess out. As for Rez, her background will be explained soon. She might have done what you think she's done, but who knows at this point, right? *giggles*

13. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    "There's your answer. I can handle everything by myself."
    "Except that old holodra--"
    "Shut up. It always makes me cry, I know."

*falls over laughing* Dude, I loves the teasing. So vera nice.

Familiar girl, huh? Familiar to Jacen or Kai? Has Tahiri decided to show up? ;)

But if that's who I think it it... *re-reads last bit* OMG UR A JASEN/TAHRI SHIPPER!11!!1

.... okay, I kid. :p Great post!

14. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    -TK-: Thank you! And I <3 Corellianess. Jacen shall be reverting to some of his father's methods before this story is over. Muahah! I always thought Jacen just needed to let his Corellianess out.

I was right. You don't like nice men. Or at least, you like them better when a mindmap lets them express their inner Han. No wonder you couldn't kill Gadell off... ;)

As for Rez, her background will be explained soon. She might have done what you think she's done, but who knows at this point, right? *giggles*

Well, you do. :p Obviously, if Rez is actually Lomi (still less if she's actually Tahiri), she's probably not actually in the career I'm assuming that 'Rez' is in (or, as you seem to be suggesting, was in... though I was kinda assuming that her relationship with Khee was at least partially... um, 'professional')...

Of course, If I'm way off-beam here, stop me! [face_laugh]

- The Imperial Ewok

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Umm...I sorta got it, but at the same time I didn't. Actually, I had to reread it. I haven't done that since...high school. Congrats, -Tenel-Ka-. You're the first person since my Sophomore English teacher to confuse me literarily.

Actually, if I wasn't simultaneously working on my other two fics, this would've made more sense...I think. Ah, well. Up!

16. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

ok, i read this:

You're welcome to sleep in my bed if you want." Kaidin tilted his head back against the top of the chair and took another swig of the alcohol.

"Only if you're going to be in it too."

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW, CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHe had better be TK with a Mindmap on!!!!!!!!!!! (*sharpens knife as she reads*)

Heck, even Tahiri would be welcome at this point!!!!

Hold on, I like Tahiri. ?[face_plain] Ok, so she's welcome at ANY time. JUST DON'T KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE SOON??!?!?!?!?

~~Austyn

17. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    TG: Zekk/Tessick & Jacen/Kaidin --- I always pictured Lowie, Zekk & Jacen as the little punk boys in school who always tease each other. Therefore, they do a lot of it in the story. :D

Tahiri? Hmm... *thinks*

Thrawn: LOL!!! Hahah~! You've figured me out. ;) And as for your background questions on Rez, answers will come within the next few parts. [face_mischief] *evil laugh*

Striker: MUAHAH~! YAY! I made you reread something! ;) And believe me, when you read more... everything will start falling into place!

DoF: LOL~ more soon...

As for Rez being Tahiri or Lomi...? Eeny Meeny Miney Mo. ;)

More tonight!

18. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  19. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    GAH! Sorry everyone! I have to go to bed so I can get up early for work tomorrow. Writer's block decided to harass me tonight... So I won't be able to finish the post tonight, but I WILL get it online tomorrow! :D

20. Zekkxy

Zekkxy Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2003
    You damn well better! ^_~

21. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    -TK-: LOL!!! Hahah~! You've figured me out. ;)

I'm sure you still have some surprises left up your sleeve... :D

And as for your background questions on Rez, answers will come within the next few parts. [face_mischief] *evil laugh*

Well, if you would deign to post them, m'lady...?! :p

- The Imperial Ewok

22. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    More tonight ?

23. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Muahahahahaha~ after this post, I will answer no more questions or lay any suspicions to rest. From now on, I'm being SILENT about the future of this story. :D

*cackles*

---

CHAPTER EIGHT - QUESTIONING THE QUADRIPDICI (DAY FOURTEEN / +14)

Kaidin's eyes seared with tears of weariness as he was jerked awake by Rez. Looking at the chrono, he scowled. They had slept until the middle of the afternoon. Anywhere else and Kaidin could've told what time it was just by looking at the sky.

But on this damn place, who knows?

"Whakrrrrifff?" Kaidin mumbled as he tilted his head upwards to look at Rez. She was hanging over him, her hair tumbling over her shoulders to sweep his face. Her hands were planted on either side of his head and to him, she was upside-down.

"What'd we do last night?" Kaidin rubbed his face with both of his hands as he waited for an answer.

A quizzical expression crossed Rez's face as she blinked, "Nothing. We slept."

"Oh man. That must've been a dream then." Serasai sat up, ducking under the canopy Rez had formed over him.

"What?"

"Nothing," Kaidin laughed nervously as he let his eyes roam around the bed. "Where's the comlink?"

Rez pointed to the nightstand.

Sweeping it into his grasp, Kaidin put the comlink up to his mouth, "'Sick? 'Sicko? You there?"

"Shut up, you idiot!" A quiet hiss was suddenly returned through the small speaker.

Kaidin snickered and shifted his weight onto his right foot as he waited for an explanation from Tessick, his eyes locking with Rez's questioning gaze.

A whisper. "Khee and I are trying to get out of here and you come in blazing your kriffing loud voice over my--- I bet you just woke up, didn't you? You lazy tramp."

"You guessed right, my man. We just woke up from a nice, long slee---"

"You sithspit. Kai, we'll meet you guys at the Vina---- oh no... Khee, run!" Tessick didn't get a chance to flip the switch on his comlink that would stop transmitting, so Kaidin and Rez heard a scratchy and disturbing scene. Shouts, blaster fire, curses. The two stared at each other, Rez looked away when the comlink abruptly cut out and the room lapsed into silence.

---

"Tessick, come on!" Khee Verelen clenched a fistful of the back of Tessick's shirt in his hand as he ran, pulling Tessick away from the firefight. They ducked behind debris, trash, anything they could find that they could both fit behind. The Quadripdici were after them and they obviously didn't want to get caught.

Tessick had picked off the other three gang members with his blaster as they walked Khee to their destination, The Mircas Tower. One of the three had commed back to the building causing more men to be sent out. Tessick and Khee had made their escape to the lower levels of the city and hid out in some abandoned slums for the night. And now as the afternoon was passing, they had been found and were being chased.

The men running after them, the gang members from the Quadripdici, were all in the colors of the gang, purple and black with a smidge of yellow. Tessick suddenly had a deep hatred for those colors, if only for the fact that they were chasing him and hunting him down at the moment.

Passing under a large decrepit walkway, Khee and Tessick halted the full on run when three figures jumped down, blocking their way. The silhouettes of the beings were all drastically different from one another, but Tessick and Khee could see the purple, black and yellow on their clothes.

"Why me?" Tessick muttered.

The figure in the middle hissed, "Duck."

Grasping Khee's shoulder and pulling him to the ground, Tessick watched the three figures ahead of them whip out blasters and begin shooting over their hunched forms. Only moments passed and everything was silent, the smell of charred flesh permeating the air. Slowly brushing themselves off, Khee and Tessick stood up, staring into the shadows where the figures were all standing.

"Thanks? I think...?" Slipping his own blaster back into the holster on his leg, he watched as the figure exited the

24. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    /Steals first reply

[edit]

good post
    few qustions answered, more opend

25. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    You. Are. Such. A.

TEASE.