main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx URGENT Help Needed!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gallandro, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Gallandro

Gallandro Force Ghost star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    Hey it's Gallandro (aka Yancy), and I need some help. I am the visual media coordinator for Grace Chapel Foursquare Church of Scottsdale and I am putting together a little promo video to run this Sunday (July 17th) to get people interested in volunteering for my department (helping run cameras during Sunday service).

I need to find out if I can get one of the guys with the great Darth Vader costume to appear just for a couple of seconds at the end of the video. He would only need to appear in two shots and would probably entail about 20 minutes of total work time.

People just dont understand the department and for twoo weeks I have put the call out for help but no dice. So I've turned to what usually works best.... a commercial. The concept is that I have had to hire people outside of church to help and the only people I could find were villains. Khan from Star Trek II appears, as does Goldfinger, and Hans Gruber (from Die Hard)... but I want to end with the big laugh by using Vader.

So if anyone could help get me in contact with either of the Vader guys I would greatly appreciate it!

my email: yevans@gchapel.net or gallandro1@cox.net
    phone: (480) 946-3464 ext 31 or (480) 247-6438

Yancy

2. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Yancy, I suggest that you contact the 501st directly http://www.az501st.com/

They would probably have a better idea of how to contact a member who costumes Vader. :)