main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary URGENT: Ilum Shooting Dates

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HowardFilms, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    I want to get through shooting Ilum (The first part of the series) by the end of Oct. if possible. Due to restrictions on the studio on weekends, we are going to have to shoot those segments on a greenscreen somewhere from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM, though we may have one day we can shoot all day (I'll order pizza, haha)

PLEASE if you are involved with the projects, let me know what afternoons in Oct. you can shoot. It is imperative that I get our meeting and shooting dates nailed down ASAP so I can reserve the studio for us and get our crew.

Meanwhile, much work has being done on the VFX side of things. We need to keep up with our computer guys ;)

2. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    Meeting, this coming monday from 3:00 to 5:30 PM

Community Media Center
    1301 Washington Road
    Westminster, MD 21157

3. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    And wouldn't you know I work 'til 5:30. :p

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

4. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    Yeah, unfortunately that has been a problem, but that is as late as teh studio is open....

Why they insist on only operating during regular working hours, I will never understand.

5. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    CORRECTION

The meeting will be on MONDAY, OCTOBER 16TH!

6. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I don't think John would mind if I tell everyone were are having another meeting/shooting on Monday the 30th at the studio in Westiminster starting at 3:00 pm. We will be shooting on Mondays for future reference.

7. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    Yes, anyone and everyone is welcome to attend.

8. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    Pictures:

http://boards.theforce.net/fan_films/b10015/25471785/p1/?2

9. princessleia911

May 25, 2005
    We are still shooting Siege of Ilum and we are still in need of extras, if you or anyone one you know would be interested we are shooting next Tuesday from 10-5:30 with lunch provided. We have professional studios, costumes, facilities so come and be a part of MD's own fan film. The address of the studio is:

Community Media Center
    1301 Washington Road
    Westminster, MD 21157

Please PM if you are interested in attending(even if you can only come for a short time). Take a look at these threads to see our progress on this exciting fan film trilogy:

http://boards.theforce.net/fan_films/b10015/25471785/p1/?93

http://boards.theforce.net/costuming_and_props/b10019/25685133/p1/?21

We look forward to participation of ANY of our local SW fans in this film. Thanks. MTFBWY.

10. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    I would love to participate but I work during that time in Timonium. Do you have any shooting times over the weekend or in the evenings?

11. princessleia911

May 25, 2005
    Not right now because the studio is only open M-F, 9-5:30 so we must work within those constraints. Sorry. We will let you know if we have shoots on the weekends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.