main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

US Episode 3 ROTS Tickets For Sale Now

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by DarthBrien, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBrien

DarthBrien Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    Showcase has just started to sell them as of 4/15 at 9:42am for all there locations. Plus I confirmed that there will be a 12:01am Showing at the following theaters - Warwick SC, Warwick Mall, and Seekonk. I talked to the manager at Warwick SC, and she said that there was about 14 people outside waiting for tickets. I am off to buy mine. Good Luck and may force be with us.

2. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Not sure if I'll be going to a midnight showing or not. May just wait and see it with my brother that thursday when he gets here from Texas.

Clouded the future is.

3. OldjediMasterYoda

OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005

Im closest to Seekonk and will be going there for the midnight screening it looks like

4. OldjediMasterYoda

OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    Will they let us buy tickets for midnight ahead of time, I checked the website but didnt see the choice for midnight, do you have to buy them in person ??

5. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Check for Wed the 18th, thats usually how there are listed. Probaly most of the ticket are sold out though. Good luck.

6. DarthAnakin30

DarthAnakin30 Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2005
    I will also be at the S/C Warwick for the midnight show..anyone have any idea when to arrive? I'm thinking 2 hours before..I already have my tickets.

Just thinking the lines may be long to get a seat...hmmm.. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.