main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary (Using Mogook's Latest Map) In what county of the CENTRAL MD Chapter you live in?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Fipe_Naz-mero, Apr 7, 2005.

?

(Using Mogook's Latest Map) In what county of the CENTRAL MD Chapter you live in?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. ANNE ARUNDEL

22.2%
  2. BALTIMORE CITY

8.3%
  3. BALTIMORE COUNTY

22.2%
  4. CARROLL

8.3%
  5. HARFORD

25.0%
  6. HOWARD

13.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scruffy_McScoundrel

Scruffy_McScoundrel Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    Howard County.
    Hmm, central MD is probably going to be the most difficult to organize. After all, there are a lot more counties than the other areas, and some of them are a pretty good distance from each other. I'm a good 30-40 minutes from Anne Arundel.

2. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    I hear you and I understand you Scruffy_McScoundrel. But that's the idea behind getting people to vote/identify themselves with the areas. That way is better to organize events/meetings for the MDFF.

Regards.
    God Bless!
    May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter

3. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Well is the Central Maryland Force going to have a meeting at some point? Or all of Maryland for that matter? I know there have been meetings in the past, but is there going to be any relatively new ones?

4. PaSco

PaSco Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2004
    I feel that it is due time for Central MD to have a meeting. Only a few questions need answering for everyone. When is it gonna be and where is it gonna be.

I can do almost any day with enough notice. I'm acting store manager and I write the weekly schedules so I can put me off on almost any day with at least a weeks notice.

As for location- I say a central point that is in the center so that we all travel a similar distance/time. It seems as though Baltimore City is the most centralized place. Perhaps the Inner Harbor or Fort McHenry.

5. SKSeven

SKSeven Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    What exactly is central, though?

I live in Howard County- Ellicott City, to be exact- but at my location, I'm ten minutes from Baltimore County limits, 15 from Arundel County [roundabouts... 15-25 to the mall from my house], and can basically get anywhere, but is it that way for everyone?

I'm new to this, so please bear with my stupid questions, but how many people normally show up for these things?

6. PaSco

PaSco Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2004
    Well SK, this meeting would be the first since the "rebirth" of the MDFF. I myself am in eastern Hazard County(harford) in Havre de Grace. Baltimore is a good 30 minute drive for me. I work in Edgewood though, which is about halfway to Baltimore. I'm up for anywhere inside our chapter area.

7. SKSeven

SKSeven Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    :: stumbles in with more stupid questions ::

Alright, so it's up in the air... well, I suppose we should gather all the Central MD'ers together, or are we doing this with everyone? I'm assuming we're just doing Central at first... there aren't a lot of us active, it seems.

8. ryan_kenobi

ryan_kenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    i live in Pasadena,MD.Where are the meetings held,i would really like to start coming to these.Im new here,so if anyone could give me any info on the meetings,that would be great.
    thanks,
    -Ryan

9. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I live in Pasadena, MD as well.

10. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Friends in the Force:
    Just wanted to bring the Poll up front again so people could still see it and vote on it...
    Thanks

11. Zhan_Tyrros

Zhan_Tyrros Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2005
    well, i live in Catonsville of Baltimore County...if that helps.

12. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    I've been trying to organise a meeting for a while, but everyone seems to have conflicting schedules. So, again, I'd like to ask when a good day is for everyone.

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.