Saga Using the force with robotic limbs

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Hurricanejedi, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Darth_Nub, Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn
  1. DRush76 Force Ghost

star 4
    Grievous may have possessed robotic lims, he was still a sentient and organic being.
  2. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    Yeah, even though he's called the "droid general", that's kind of a misnomer as he is a living cyborg. I guess you could take it to mean that he's the droid general because his troops are droids.
  3. Darth Loocas Jedi Master

star 2
    i read the 1st. page of this thread so if im repeating anything thats been already said ,sorry.
    the only person who made a LOT of sense in SW logic & knows what she's talking about & i agree with every word was lady-misty her words were exactly like the words i chose when i finished reading the thread's message.

yes 99% you can shoot lightning from your stomp & yes it would short circuit the cybernetics therefor frying them.
    & of course shooting lightning wont fry a sith's organic parts becase it's hatred & rage that shapes lightning & shoots from the tip of your fingers (or arm stump) its not like electrecuting yourself!! c'mon ppl!

on this note,one of the stupidest things i saw in EU was in force unleashed II when fighting vader under the spire.
    they knew he couldnt shoot lightning so they thought they were sooo geniuse to think this===> that vader rose his hands & caught some of the lightning from the sky or the spire & redirected his arms your way to electrocute you!!! do u see how dumb this is??....if he could do that he simply would have shot force lightining ! they missed the point of the cybernetic-short circuit thing..at imes like these i wonder..there are like 1000 ppl working on games no body thought this is a stupid idea..& how did this get past lucas licensing??? goofs,goofs,goofs everyone!
  4. Darth Loocas Jedi Master

star 2
    [

OH and on grievous topic.
    why do so many ppl miss the organic eyes & the heart & loungs?? he is no droid! which he keeps repeating in Ep III game!
    lucas has always said he is sort of a reminiscent of vader,an organic in a "droid shell".
    he has lost all of his limbs & most organs.so they had too creat an armor to maintain his heart & loungs & his torn-up face.
    & we all know he is a kaleesh. kaleesh arent droids! if u want to see what he really looked like see SW:the clone wars season 1-the grievous lair episode.
    and he is not a jedi he just wields their swords & dooku taught him that ,this isnt any reason to think he "should" be force sensetive.
  5. Darth Dnej Jedi Master

star 1
    I agree that the force starts with the mind (of living beings). I think, however, that the force user must have had organic limbs at some point to directly use the force with their arms (example: Anakin lost his organic limbs and as Vader could continue to use the force with cybernetic limbs).
Moderators: Darth_Nub, Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.