Using the force

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by JediMasterRevan, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Have any of you guys in your lifetime tried to use the force, because when I was about 12 I remember myself trying to do so. Wondering what you guys thought.
  2. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    I try to use the force every morning to shut off my alarm (its across the room from my bed, so I HAVE to get up), it never works.
  3. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    When I was a kid I tried using the Force every day. Now I only try about once a month. It usually involves a car in front of me.
  4. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    yes, I try to use the force all the time... mostly (like Acthar) I try to use move object on stuff that I don't want to get up to grab.... never works though.... I must be like Corran Horn and, you know, really weak at all that telekinesis stuff....oh...and when I'm in a bad mood at work I try to use affect mind to get customers to a) leave or b) go away....that never works either...heh...go figure....

ooooooh....but the other day this guy tried to do a jedi mind trick on me....he was all *waves hand* "I do not need to pay for this latte" and I said, "Who do you think you are waving your hand around like you're some sort of jedi? I'm a toydarian, Jedi mind tricks have no affect on me, only money..." No lie...this really happened.... I think that guy's like -in love- with me now....but it was funny......
  5. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I have successfully used the Force many a time. Like at the dinner table with my family, if I want the mashed potates, and they are way across the table, I concentrate and reach my hand out. Usually, after 5 minutes, my brother will grab it and place it down right in front of me. Works everytime, but you have to concentrate (or at least make sure streaching your hand out impedes another from eating comfortably).
  6. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I have tried, to no avail. Well, that's not true. When I am in total darkness and by myself, I am pretty sure I have been able to levitate objects and make them fly around the room, and then carefully put them back in their original spot.
  7. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    hehehe, i try to do the jedi mind trick, but it doen't seem to work and most people don't really think im very funny, but it cracks me up. yes, i am resorted to cracking myself up.
  8. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    btw, petra, that is really funny. i would have been in love with you too. heehee
  9. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Petra is using mind trick's on Star Wars geeks, and the geeks don't even know it.
  10. MR-V1N Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, I used it on a dog once.
  11. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I was there, I can totally vouch for it!
  12. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, right, ill be the judge of that! what happend.
  13. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay, hopefully Anthony won't mind me telling the story.

We were walking along Sunset, and we passed this house with a pretty big dog in the backyard. The dog started barking ferociously at us as we got closer. Anthony, calmly, waved his hand at the dog and sternly said, "You will be quiet!" and lo and behold, the friggin dog was quiet and still. We passed the dog without it making another peep. Honest to God.
  14. JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling

star 4
  15. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    sweet! ok! you definatley used the force!
  16. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

star 2
    I use the force everytime I go to the grocery store. Right as I'm walking in, instead of opening the door manually. I just wave my hand, and it opens automatically. It's sweet :)
  17. MR-V1N Jedi Knight

star 1
    You did a good job MD!
    That house is on the side of Sunset that Bolders is, right before you cross the bridge. If anyone of you has walked/driven by there and saw a huge dog with its upper body hanging over a wall and with a bark that could be heard miles away, well, that's the dog I mind tricked.
    The mind trick lasted a good whopping two months, I think... then that cursed dog started barking at us again!!!

Who says that droids can't have the force? Oh ya, that's right, my ex-master, Master Z... Well, I have something to say about that........ OWNED!!!!!!!!

So, it would apper that I AM one with the force after all!!! ALL HAIL MR-V1N!!!!!!!!
  18. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    I was driving the other day going my usualy 50 mph when I was approaching this stoplight, I raised my hand and voila! The light turned green. The force is real, therefore Star Wars is real.

However, I entered an elevator the other day and said "Bridge" quite clearly only to be deposited on another floor, not the bridge of a starship. Turbolifts arent real therefore Star Trek isnt real.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.