main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

UsJs - an epilogue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kit' , Jan 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Awwww! I agree with JMMJ!!! The posts are perfect, and I so missed reading about these characters! Kit's labor was such a tender moment, as was this last post :) *sniff* Don't leave us!!

aa :)

2. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    That was such a moving post! That last part where he was trying to pretend the tears were from splashes of water... that was great. Please keep posting Kit'

3. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    Sorry for not posting, Kit, but I have been reading this and its great. Especially that last post. Sniff, shiff. Poor Tia, poor Jazz.
    Please keep writing.

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Geesh! I had no idea Kit added more of Jazz and Tia.

That was so sad yet so sweet.

5. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    I just saw this!

Me and TMJ are thinking of doing a fanfic with Ken-Biu Maol and Ieron reuniting, which would be set sometime during the Jedi purge. With luck, more soon!

6. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Please do Kenobi Maul. I'd love to get another look at them together.

7. castin

castin Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 11, 1999
    Hi, peoples.
    I have no idea if anyone here knows me at all, but I'm here to deliver a message to Kithera.
    Kit--I'm sorry, I've been a jerk, I've been a bad bad person for neglecting your stories (actually, the entire JC fanfic board) for the past...year. Anyway, I read the entire second and third stories of the Rohnin Darkhil (sp?) trilogy--some thirty pages--in the past two--yes, two--days. I know this isn't enough to make up for a year of neglection, but I can only apologize and beg for forgiveness. My eyeballs are about to fall out, my legs are cramping up, and I'm starving, but the story just sort of sucks you in and I couldn't leave my post. I probably should've been doing my million pieces of English homework, but I've spent the past three hours catching up on some of your work. I offer my brain as a humble sacrifice. May your talents shine forever.
    Ah, it's good to be back.

8. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    Welcome back to the forums Castin!

Up!

9. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    OH Castin!!!!!!!!

Thanks for everything. I'm grinning like an idiot while sitting in the internet cafe and oh....so sweeet!!!!!!!!

As for everyone else (thanks for uping it Imazdi) I am computerless at the moment but I should have a computer by next weekend. As for the internet I am not so sure but I will or should be able to download the stories onto here through the cafe.

Thanks!

Kithera

10. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    That's absolutely great news Kit! I hope things are going well where you are. We miss your wonderful tales!

11. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    So sorry to be away for so long. Life just sucks now.

BTW- Beautiful posts Kitheria. My girlfriend was crying. :)

Of course, she's my ex now, so it really doesn't matter. :p
    ---------------------------------------------------------

"How long has it been, old friend."

Anakin ran his hand down the silver finish of the steel coffin, his hands shaking slightly.

"Too long, I'm afraid..."

Anakin's hand rested at the forehead of the man lying inside. The Jedi Master. The practicioner of the Force. The master of justice. Rohan Ambrai.

What was left now? The life bond was broken, the man behind it, struck down. The evil that once was so distant and so dim was now very real, and always impending.

It had taken everything from him. His friends, his family... his life, like dying flesh torn from the bone by ravenous dogs. His old master, the last family he had, murdered by the sinister forces that were now at work within the heart of the Republic itself.

And now, it tore the life from the one man he could call a father.

Anakin's hand rested at the man's shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze, as he always did for him... many, many years ago.

Anakin was forty-five now, the years growing on his middle-aged bones. The Force was yet a distant memory now, whatever he believed in then was nothing more than myths, ledgends told by weary mothers to coax their childer to sleep.
    Nothing was left for him here, not in this world. Not in this life.

Anakin's hand returned to his side, and he smiled at his friend of old.

"Sleep now, my friend... You have more than earned a good rest." His eyes stung as he talked, and he turned away again. A Jedi could not cry...

... but he was no Jedi now. There was nothing to go by, no code, no way of life...

Anakin walked outside of the funeral home, and boarded an air taxi. On the way back to his small, middle-class apartment, his eyes scanned over old holos of him and his life before the death. A forced smile tugged at the edges of his mouth, and he asked the air taxi to drop him off at the corner of Lysander Drive and Bacoc Street, since he wished to walk the rest of the way home.

Once Anakin was inside his apartment, he wept for seven hours.

12. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Oh my, Jedi Knight Anakin that was so sad...you've left me in tears.

Superbly written....sniff

13. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Bah! The evil powers of Darth Server reign supreme... Alright, let's try it... AGAIN. :p

Hey, thanks Leona! I'm not used to getting such nice comments for my writing! Thanks again!

I've left the group that gave me a minor amount of inspiration for my writing, and the character Anakin. Though he was of my own device, I borrow alot of inspiration from them... I'm sad to see them gone.

My writing should focus more on Anakin's internal conflicts now (in the mainstream USJS thread), so expect to see more Ani-Angst action.

I look foward to reading more wonderful writing from you guys (and gals). Oh, yeah. I started (and am coming steadily along with) a new psychological-horror fiction, atply named "Cage of Shadows". I need serious help on it, though. All is accepted!

*Runs screaming like a madman, out the window, where he promptly finds the authorities waiting.*

:p

14. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    No! No! Thread die, it will not!

Top! :p

15. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    Great post Jedi Knight Anikan!

16. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    My computer is broken at the moment and so I am getting a new one tomorrow. THere should be new UsJs epilogue stories up soon then.

Kithera

17. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
  18. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    This is my last post for this thread and so the last post for Jazz.

Kithera

Something shook Jazz from the dream, something wasn't right. As he half-slid back to sleep Jazz almost felt like some part of him was missing. Dimly he could hear the com-link go off and Perrian's voice answering it thick with sleep. Jazz frowned as the force nagged at him. Something was dreadfully wrong but he couldn't work out what.

"Jazz?" A voice shook Jazz fully awake. He opened his eyes to see Master Perrian looking down on him in the half-light created by the door. Just the look of the Jedi Master's face made Jazz's heart drop and he instantly knew what was wrong.

"Tia?" He asked almost afraid to voice the question.

Master Perrian nodded and Jazz took an involuntary breathe. He heaved himself out of bed, and raced for the door. He felt dizzy and weird. This wasn't supposed to be happening. Jane was standing by her door. Her face was white and she had tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jazz." Jane whispered reaching for his hand. Jazz snatched it away and bolted out the door. This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening at all.

The Jedi temple echoed with his footsteps as he raced down the hall. The curly-haired youth felt physically sick as he raced into the healers section. He slowed at the sight that met his eyes. Master Bririn was being lead from Tia's room, he face white and tearfully. Healer Leona had her arms half around the aging Master.

"No." Jazz whispered. He felt himself take off at a run and the Master Bririn grabbed at his arm as he passed her making him spin to a stop.

"I'm sorry, Jazz." She whispered echoing Jane's words of only a minute ago, "She died about ten minutes ago."

He pushed her away without a word and then stopped just inside Tia's room. Tia's pale face lay on the pillow with the tubes disconnected. A young healer was pulling a sheet over her face. Cold anger gripped Jazz, cold heart-breaking anger.

"Get out." He whispered and then louder, "Get out!" The apprentice healer dropped the sheet and almost ran out at the door. It seemed forever for Jazz to cross the room and look at her. Tia looked at his girlfriend, she seemed like she was only sleeping.

"Jazz?" An-Paj asked from the door. Jazz didn't say anything in reply but the door suddenly shut and locked sealing the healer out.

Dimly Jazz could hear An-Paj and the other healers banging on the door and yelling for him to let them in. A chair slid across the floor and jammed itself behind the door.

Then a bedside table crashed against it. Jazz didn't heed it, he was more interested in the face before him. The little lips, the apricot coloured halo of hair and dark lashes on a white cheek. Tears blurred Jazz's eyes.

"You weren't allowed to die." he whispered, "You and I were suppose to be together for always."

Beside Jazz a vase began to rattle on it's base. The flowers withered and then crumpled to nothing but ash.

"Forever" Jazz whispered.

The vase exploded. Sending shards of glass into the air. They sliced through his cheek, his tunic. Jazz didn't even feel them.

"You and me. Tia do you remember? You and me together forever."

Another vase exploded. Jazz picked up Tia's lifeless hand cradled it. He ran his other hand along the edge of her face, all the way to her small pointed ears. Jazz blinked ignoring the tears rolling down his face.

Another vase exploded sending a piece of glass slicing along his cheek and the tears mix with blood down his face.

"I love you Tia."

He bent down and kissed her hand.

She was dead. He would never see her again, hear her laughter, listen to voice. Touch her face, her ears. At that moment Jazz would have given up his own life, anything to bring her back. Tears blurred his vision until he could hardly see and he collapsed his legs slipping from underneath him.

Dimly Jazz heard the Jedi Master's succeed in their attempts to open the barracaded door. He heard Perrian calling his name someone priseing Tia's hand from his.

"No."

19. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    OMG, that was so sadly beautiful Kit!

I cried through the entire post! Of course it started with the saddening statement that this was the last post for Jazz.

I hope you're wrong, I hope a giant, rabid plot bunny bites big time when you least expect it! :)

Anyway, that was fabulous!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.