main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters USJS Revival: A Renewal of the Insanity? - Working on Saga Awards Excerpt

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by The Musical Jedi, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    It's three minutes past midnight in Australia, so I'd just like to wish everyone a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hope you have a safe, fantastic and fun Christmas!

Kithera

2. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Merry Christmas to you as well, Kit'... and to everyone else, too. :)

3. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Merry Christmas to all of you[:D]

5. Spyman290

Spyman290 Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 22, 2006
    Marry Christmas to all!!!!

6. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Merry Christmas everyone! [:D]

7. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    [image=http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg86/_trika/merrychristmasfromtis.jpg]

Many thanks and warm wishes to our sister-fic for a year's worth of friendship and a new year full of wonderful writing.

- Trikes and the Talons

8. Independence1776

Independence1776 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2006
    Merry Christmas!

9. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Happy New Year Everyone!

May it bring many posts to our little round robin, and much joy and happiness to all.

New Year Resolutions:

Finish rescuing Quijia, post more often, collaborate with people I haven't worked with before and to get some lively discussion going.

Kithera

10. LadyLunas

LadyLunas Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2005
    Hey, everyone!

Work took over my life. Now classes are about to. :(

New Year's Resolutions:
    Somehow keep posting here. Somehow finish my other stories on the Boards. And above all, keep writing.

11. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    I bought THE GREAT MUPPET CAPER, THE DARK KNIGHT, and GHOSTBUSTERS over the holiday, so I've been a bit distracted, personally.
    :cool:

I think I'm tied in with Kit' on something and Musical on something. So once one of those two revive themselves from their post-New Year's drunken stupor, I'll jump back in again. :p

New Year's Resolutions:
    Take over the world, become the greatest man alive, cure cancer, perfect wormhole technology, learn to be more ambitious.

12. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    I started a prequel to USJS for Koria. It's her diary, which she started when she was 10-years old.

13. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Looks awesome Alexis!

Posted a tiny post for Zallie. Realised the other day that my lack of writing recently is more because I don't know what to do with Quijia and Kithera then anything else. :( Which is also why I haven't sent anything to you Yod (sorry!) although I could also blame it on getting the complete run of Buffy for Christmas...hmmmm....:p

Kithera

14. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    I really have no excuse for not having gotten back to you, Yod, besides the normal back to school insanity. :p It's on the list for tomorrow, and hopefully it makes it. ;)

Kit', I'll likely shoot you a PM as well for that - Ieron never answered Zallie's question, and I'm interested in seeing where that goes. :D Also, loved your post with Zallie. Poor girl - and poor Sinae. :(

Alexis and I also started something, but I'd have to dig it back out. :p

Anyone else still out there? [face_batting]

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes, just waiting for action to save the temple. My healers are in the tent. Spanners and Tomy Itsi, two technicians are willing to help the other masters and the firefighters and Coruscant disaster management is standing by.

Who are in the temple needing to be saved?

16. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    There should be a list on the last page with all the people who need rescuing, if you don't want to step on any toes then just make up a one bit character and rescue them :)

Looking forward to the PM Musical :)

Kithera

17. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Tobias was taking Koria to the med-center because she was injured, but I didn't put in any specifics. Will someone be going with that?

18. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    The part where he took her to the med center has already been posted back on December 14.

19. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Honestly a big part of the fun with a round robin is just jumping in, grabbing a character and going from there and then seeing where you can take the story after other people have jumped in and grabbed a character. Although there are a couple of characters at the moment (and I do include some of mine in this) that I could understand that other people would be wary of using it doesn't mean that everyone else should be offlimits (unless the author has said so) or that the area that they are working in is off limits. Seriously if you get bitten by a plot bunny and you want to write something then do so, the best ideas come when everyone is writing together (and if you're worried about stepping on toes then just PM).

I'm not trying to come across as bossy or overbearing telling everyone to write, it's just that I'd hate to see something as great as this falter because people are worried about stepping on toes (I wear steeltoed boots just for such occasions!) :)

Kithera

20. LadyLunas

LadyLunas Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2005
    Agreed, Kit.

So with that . . . if anyone wants to rescue Nalani (Kit? Yodi?), go ahead. I won't mind. Really. How she's rescued is a big blank to me.

I know the fallout of this for her, though. [face_devil]

21. Quigonjecca

Quigonjecca Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    *Jecca peeks head in door*

*is embarassed by how long she's been on hiatus*

Erm... sorry I haven't shown my face in ages :p I'll try to get by in the loop! If anyone wants to do anything with Krishna, feel free to-- or with Jecca. Gosh, I forgot I even had a second character! 8-}

-Jecca

22. Spyman290

Spyman290 Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 22, 2006
    you know what i think ill hope in here and try rescuing your person ladylunas if you can get in contact with me so we can work this out, now i won't be here today so if you send me a pm ill get back to you as soon as i can

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    One more initiate rescued and it's Sienna Pareja.

24. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    I'm sending you a PM, as I am thinking of writing a post in which three of my characters and Anakin rescue Jecca, but need to ask you a question. LOL

25. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Eeep! Spyman, just posted the Nalani rescue, wrote it a couple of days ago and sent it to LL then promptly went away - sigh-. Sorry!

Was thinking (and said so on the other thread) that if someone is stuck for an idea it would be really cool to have something from the initiates' perspective maybe showing them either being rescued or our favourite nasty bunch using it as an excuse to try it as a way of getting a Master interested in their abilities and maybe dragging the rest of the students along for the ride :p

Kithera

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.