main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters USJS Revival: A Renewal of the Insanity? - Working on Saga Awards Excerpt

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by The Musical Jedi, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Loving the collaboration. :D

:D :D :D

2. Independence1776

Independence1776 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2006
    Interesting few updates!

Someone- don't care who- can rescue Tana, her master, and the rest trapped with them. Like Lunas, I don't know how it happens, but know the aftermath.

3. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    You're right, they certainly have been interesting and I get the feeling that they are only going to get more interesting (and therefore more angsty) from here.

Just to let people know, updated the lists and timelines as best I could. If I've missed something or have something wrong please let me know so that I can change it.

Also wondering if we have lurkers and if we do how we flush them out (imagining a bit lurker comb like a nit comb).

Kithera

4. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    Man, I wish I could spare some tear gas. That would do the trick.

5. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I posted what I had so far. I'm hoping to post more tomorrow...

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks for helping me and I have posted the rescue with healer Kaagi now headed for Coruscant Med Centre

7. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Thanks Earlybird and Yodi, added to the post with what Kit's doing.

Also thought I should post this again here, hopefully it'll give someone inspiration.

Kithera

Landing Pad ? Coordination centre.

Mace Windu and KiAdi Mundi: Either in meetings or touring devestation and trying to co-ordinate rescue efforts.

Tobias McCal: Either in meetings or touring devestation and trying to co-ordinate rescue efforts.

Tad Henny: is with his rescue squad outside waiting for professional help from the Coruscant authorities

Dalrim Kurzandiak: The tile archaeologist will be dragged into the emergency Council meeting to tell them all she knows about Sith flooring. Then she will be pressed into service to find other bombs. Plo Koon will be her 'minder'. She will be scheming to figure out how she can write a blockbuster academic paper about the incident that will get her tenure.

Sian Ny: Helping to direct people (?)

Med Centre ? Healing tents.

Bones Barani: is in the tent helping as an orthopaedic surgeon dealing with broken bones

Aaqu Maerhin : also in the tent helping victims

Ieron: In a healer's tent being tending to after ObiWan dropped her off

Zallie: Still hanging around Ieron waiting to be told what to do next. Talking to Jerran and Jibev

Ben Henny: Ben is in the tent helping Enga Mariss with treating small injuries

Enga Mariss: In the tents healing people

Gasek Treth: Handing out water

Benno Perion: Rescued initiates, talking to the healers

Ern-Iburke: Treating people in the healer's tent

Jerran Surrik: Rescued by Benno Perion. Being treated for a small gash on his leg. Talking to Zallie

Jibev: Rescued and recieved treatment for gash. Talking to Zallie.

Nalani: Currently being taken towards Med area.

Sienna Pareja: Rescued, being treated for minor injuries.

Stave Delaris: Being treated for a broken leg.

Jorya Lank: In Med centre with master, unhurt but upset.

Ellia Taske: In Med centre with suspected head injuries

Rescuing People ? Initiate/Living Quarters floor

ObiWan: Checking on his padawan

Anakin: Has been injured and is with Ca'es and Dien-ku awaiting med team.

Master Zamtoe: Helping with evacuation and Force lifting debris to help look for anyone trapped. He will also be very involved in assessing damage, repair and looking for other bombs.

Ca'es Demarc: Just rescued Jecca, now standing by with Anakin until a med team arrives.

Dien-ku Jian: Just rescued Jecca, now standing by with Anakin until a med team arrives.

Awin Cor: Just rescued Jecca, has headed towards evac area for med team.

Rescuing People ? Room of a Thousand Fountains

Jazz My-ryn: Co-ordinating rescue effort

Natalya Kenshani: Helping her Master with rescue efforts

Tomy Itsi: Just finished rescuing Quijia, on way to medvac area.

Aiden O-Lenge (Spanners): Just finished rescuing Quijia, on way to medvac area.

Still trapped ? Room of a Thousand Fountains

Still trapped ? Initiate/Living Quarters floor

Bethil Serní: With a bunch of other Jedi trapped in a collapse part of the living area waiting to be rescued.

Tana Stanske: With a bunch of other Jedi trapped in a collapse part of the living area waiting to be rescued.

Evacuated

Sela Lank: Not injured although otherwise status is unknown

Leeon: Being used as a runner by the council. Spying on exchange students when he has the opportunity

Kiriath: Has been rescue

8. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    You left out Stave Delaris who is in a healers tent being treated for a broken leg.

Just so everyone knows, I'm working on a post where Jecca is rescued. :)

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Feel free to use these characters.
    Tomy and Spanners have helped Kaagi with the rescue of Quijia and Kaagi is now headed for Coruscant Med Centre where Hanjo Tavar is.

Name: Tomy Itsi
    Hair and eye color: grey, brown eyes
    Height: 1,88
    Build: big,
    Saber color: blue
    Master/Apprentice: Master no apprentice
    Notables: a great friend of Aiden O-Lenge and a technician. Cares for transports in the hangar.

Name: Aiden O-Lenge or Spanners
    Hair and eye color: Red and brown eyes
    Height: 1,96
    Build: big,
    Notables: a great friend of Tomy Itsi. Nickname: Spanners after he broke a hydrospanners with his bare hands. Is famous for his barbecues. Knows a lot about fire fighters.

Name: Hanjo Tavar
    Hair and eye color: grey and brown eyes
    Height: 1,78
    Build: medium,
    Saber color: white
    Notables: a great friend of Kaagi Adin and Aaqu Maerhin. Is a Corellian Jedi and a neuro surgeon. Has saved Obi-Wan once.

10. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Dang, my muse tends to get distracted. While i was writing the post to have Jecca rescued, I wound up having Jorya rescued instead... I've sent what i got to LilyHobbitJedi for her approval before posting it. I'm still working up to Jecca's rescue.

EDIT: I double posted on the story thread w/ Jecca's rescue. :)

11. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Okay,

Updated the stat bar above and hopefully it should be right, if there is anything that does need to be changed or is unclear then please PM me so that I can put it right.

I also just want to encourage those authors we haven't heard from in a while (you know who you are ;) ) to post, even if it's tiny. It's great to see how all of the characters are reacting to the situation and I don't know about others, but I love it when other people post because that gets my creative juices all flowy.

I've got to go back to work tomorrow too *sigh* :_| which means I'm going to have to cut down on the posting which sucks because the last six weeks have been absolutely brilliant. [:D]

Kithera

12. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    [face_blush]

I'm actually on call with nothing going on, so I'm going to work on something. Problem is, both my ideas were waylaid by the characters being other places. :p Ah well.

13. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    You should really get that looked at, Kit :p
    She's right though - even if all you can think of is a paragraph's worth of detail about how your character is thinking, feeling, or doing, that's still one post more than the story had before.

I don't know how busy I'm going to be. But if I do get time, I have some ideas I kind of want to explore.

14. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Under Awin, Caes and Dien-ku, you said they rescued Jecca and Koria. Technically, Koria wasn't rescued, but they helped her rescue the youngling. This may also be nitpicking, but the child Koria rescued was too young to be considered an initiate (though i didn't say in my post, the youngling is four... i've always been under the impression that initiates are somewhere between 6 and 13).

Please ignore the above if you think I'm being too detail oriented. :p

Anyone who wants to can use the characters I made up in my posts:

Healer Vagga Pan: near-human Healer with light-green hair, and dark yellow skin, 24-years-old.

Ryn Tal-kyar: human youngling, 4-years-old, curly sandy-brown hair, hazel eyes.

Kinee Yan: human initiate, 8-years-old, shiny black hair, brown eyes.

15. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    I just threw a different kind of bomb into the mix. :p

EDIT: :oops: I'm sorry, I've done it again. I meant to hit edit on my previous post instead of the reply button! [face_blush]

16. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    Ah, bombs and more bombs. They come in all shapes and sizes, don't they?
    Well you're not the only one injecting a little non-Jedi-ness into the mix. ;)

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Master Yoda is now at Coruscant Med Centre helping in a way no one else can.

18. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Updated the thread as best I can with limited time. Will be trying to do some more on this on the weekend but as I said in the other thread school has started with a vengence, and the program I thought I had for one of my classes has suddenly disappeared off the face of the planet.

However, enough of that :) Introduced two newish characters (well one is kinda an old face) who are free game for anyone to use. :)

Name: Jaxon (Jazz) My-ryn
    Hair and eye color: Hair is close cropped, curly and brown, eyes are grey with slit pupils (cat like). Teeth are pointed.
    Height: 6'2
    Build: medium, wiry but strong
    Apprentice: Natalya Kenshani
    Notables: Predominately grew up at the Alderaan temple until his master died (of old age before anyone says anything), came back to Coruscant finished his training and promptly went back again. Is relaxed and casual amoungst friends but reserved and polite with strangers (until he warms up). A very people person.

Name: Natalya Kenshanip
    Hair and eye color: No hair, is a togruta. Eyes are dark brown.
    Height: 5'9
    Build: medium, Curvy
    Saber color: Green
    Master: Jazz My-ryn
    Notables: Predominately grew up at the Alderaan temple with Jazz. Believes strongly in the Jedi code like her Master but is far more reserved then he is. Is very good at maths and science and very, very organised!

19. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    Based on the recent several updates, it's become clear that today is officially "Beat Up on Kithera" day.
    [face_laugh]

20. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Hey - at least in my post, she threw the first punch!

21. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    When we rewrite this in ten years, of course, there will be a big debate over that, with people running about saying "Kithera punched first!" and so forth.

22. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    MJ and I? We've been building a wrench.
    And I just irresponsibly tossed it into the gears.

I'd help you all try and frantically pull it out, but I"m too busy building more.
    ;)

23. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    I saw the damn wrench in the spokes, but then again I like wrenches.

Unfortunately I have a hysterically angry Jedi Master to deal with and bring back to some sort of rational state and I don't know how I'm going to do that.

Kithera

24. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Wrenches make for good storylines. [face_mischief]

25. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    Yes. We need more wrench-related stories in the USJS. Quick! Someone invent a mechanic character and get on this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.