main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters USJS Revival: A Renewal of the Insanity? - Working on Saga Awards Excerpt

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by The Musical Jedi, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Just to clarify, I (and if Kit disagrees, this is fine) was thinking that Kit and Ieron are kind of together, given their issue doesn't really exist one without the other. :p

2. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Agreed to that as well. Though Kit's issue is more involved than just the tussle she had with Ieron, so I'd think they'd address the fight first, then Kit would stay after Ieron leaves and they'd talk longer with her... but then, that's up to you and Kit'.

3. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Well, Dalrim has had her turn with the Council.

FYI: from an earliest post :) - but I don't think she'll be giving any seminars of her work until the bomb problem is solved:

Name: Dalrim Kurzandiak (DAL-rim Kur-ZAN-di-ak) (new OC)
    Hair and eye color: short black hair with a touch of gray, dark brown eyes, very dark brown skin
    Height: 170 cm
    Build: female, average for a Human, a little busty with an hourglass figure.
    Saber color: N/A, non-Jedi
    Master/Apprentice: N/A, non-Jedi
    Notables: (Likes, dislikes, pervasive rumors, etc.) She is a tile archeologist staying at the Temple. She dresses well, but not extravagantly and with no jewelry since she lives on a scholar's salary and jewelry would interfere with her work. She is neat and efficient and academically ambitious. When the Jedi Temple has a crack in an ancient floor salvaged from the ancient Ossus Jedi Temple, they have to call an expert like Kurzandeor. She demands full access to all ancient areas to do the job properly, but what she really wants is to do a study of the decorative flooring of the Jedi Temple that will likely secure her tenure at her University on the core world of Cair. Is obliged to give seminars on her work.

4. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    So, Musical, Kit and I are chewing away at a post between our three characters, but don't let that stop you from posting! What we're doing shouldn't affect anyone else. At least not in the immediate future. :D

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Put a little piece with Obi-Wan and Anakin in the healers' ward on the board.

And there is still Quijia in the hospital with the healers. Need help?

6. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Understanding it's not my character, I would say the more, the merrier. :p

(and if you say it in your head, that almost rhymes!)

7. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    Sure it does, Musical. Suuuure it does. ;) :p

8. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    You're not thinking it right!! :mad:

To be fair, I was never very good at the whole rhyming thing when I was younger. :p

9. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    I'm working on a post, too. Since Koria will be called in front of the council, she'll have to wait out there too... and be a bit uncomfortable with the tension in the air between Aeona, Kit, and Ieron.

10. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    Cool, well you'll probably finish first in that case, cuz...well...I'm bein slow. :p But that's fine because Koria and Tobias are up before us anyway. :D

[edit] Okay, well that happened a lot faster than I expected. Never mind. :p

11. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    [face_laugh] That's okay, I was going slow, too. :p Anyway, TMJ is writing this with me. Hopefully, we'll have it up tomorrow.

12. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Well, got it up today, instead of yesterday... and we're working on some more between Koria and Ieron...

13. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    Okay, I've got an entry almost ready that should get Aeona in and out of the Council Chambers. I'll prolly put it up tonight.

14. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Well, another post in the story thread brought to you by TMJ and I has been added. :D

15. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    I've decided, after watching Miss Congeniality last night, that Ieron and Gracie Hart bear a strong resemblance to one another. :p

16. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    Well, except that instead of going undercover at a beauty pageant, Ieron went undercover within a bloodthirsty swoop gang.

...actually, now that I think of it, that isn't much of a difference. :p

17. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
  18. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    So, when's she gonna face the music? Er, so to speak :p

19. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Can Quijia regain consciousness? She is still there in that university hospital.

20. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Working on it...

21. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    :D

That's up to Kit.
    I think she has plans regarding that.

22. ardavenport

Dec 16, 2004
    Good drama, but hmmmmm....... things have been so serious lately. [face_mischief]

23. 1Yodimus_Prime

Mar 13, 2004
    Oh no, what have you DONE?! The Jedi are doomed now!
    [face_laugh]

24. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    [face_laugh] Now we need a Dr. Zoiburg (sp?) and a professor with two-inch thick glasses.

25. ardavenport

Dec 16, 2004
    For now I'm only planning on using Bender ....I think I'll use any other Futurama characters as cameos. However, anyone cane help themselves to Bender or any other Futuramas; They're not my characters, so they're easy to share. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.