main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX USS Bexar Anniversary party!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Our good friends from the USS Bexar have been kind enough to invite us to their Anniversary party and July meeting on Saturday, July 16 at about 1:00 pm. One of their members, Edward Thomas, will be hosting the event at his home. It will be a pot luck, and there is a sign up list going around. I'll try to send it around as an email if you are interested in bringing something. Or Terrie could be really nice and post it on here for me [face_batting]

We do need to let them know who is going to be able to attend and what they will be bringing by Friday July 1. We will probably be carpooling. If you are interested in going, please let us know on this thread or contact me at jedigroupie@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Lisa

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I'm there. I don't know what I'm bringing though. A dessert, like Eva Longoria..errr, I mean cherry pie...err, apple pie. Yeah, apple pie. That's it.

3. MamaJedi

MamaJedi Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2005
    [face_laugh] Okay, Okay, you twist my arm....

As Lisa mentioned, we would like our friends of SA FanForce (the best damn StarWars Org in town!!! =D= ) to join the USS Bexar (the best damn galaxy class starship in Starfleet International!!! =D= ) for our 12th anniversary. As usual, there will be plenty of food, fun and fellowship. Since this is a summertime potluck we suggest that whatever you bring, let it be light and something that is easily prepared. You know, stuff you would bring to a picnic. (And not just a pic-a-nic basket, Boo, Boo). If you choose to bring desserts I would just like to let you know that some of our members are diabetics (this is San Antonio after all) and that you may want to keep that in mind. We will have members bringing sugar free stuff so if any of your members have this condition, they too will not be left out. If you don't do sugar free, that's okay too. So Marselles, bring whatEVA flava pie you want[face_laugh] !!!

Needed items are burgers (the HEB precooked are fine), buns, desserts, condiments, plasticware, paper plates, chips, dips, sodas, etc... And a watermelon would be really nice... If there is a special item you would like to bring then by all means do! And if you really feel like bringing a rib or two pounds, do you think I would turn you down????8-}(Just joking)

I would like to hear from everyone by July 8th, (just reset the deadline). You can either let Chancellor Lisa know if you are going to attend and what you are going to bring or you can contact me at

med@ussbexar.net

I hope to see you all there

Terrie Thomas
    Lieutentant
    Chief Medical Officer
    USS Bexar - NCC 71718

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Galaxy class? I really think you guys should think about being refitted and upgraded to Sovereign class like the Enterprise E. Get some of those bad ass quantum torpedoes and all those killer phaser banks!!! Wooooo!!!!

Just don't let Nick drive...

Diabetic huh? Ok, I won't bring a dessert. Sugar free is a travesty! I feel for our diabetic peeps! Crime against nature it is!!! I will instead bring plates and cups, perhaps some frosty alcoholic beverages for our 21+ peeps? Just let me know. And I'm staying for more than a half hour this time!!!

5. MamaJedi

MamaJedi Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2005
    Dang Big guy,

I was looking forward to that apple pie. As far as the frosty beverages though, we usually roll non-alcohol at club functions since kids are there too. (There are other functions we have for the over 21 crowd though. Our XO is always itchin' for a night out at Stacy's. ;) I'll keep you posted).

Yep, we're galaxy class...Gotta boost up the crew to get to Sovereign. But we're working on it! And Nick gets nowhere near Engineering:eek:

Glad to know you'll be there. I know now it's gonna be a real party[face_dancing]

Terrie

6. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I'll bring pie just for you MamaJedi.:*

7. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Last time I crashed a shuttle craft was in 2004. Buick Regal, the Green car. Only one dent. I haven't had any wrecks since and I don't plan to. I prefer to stay out of dangerous situations like that. I can fly the Enterprise E if you put me in the drivers seat. I'd prefer to stay away from engineering however, all those mathematical equations, I don't think my mind would survive one second.

Sinner Out

8. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Uhh - Chinstrap ? - I heard about you causing a 4-car pile up cause you were using your cellphone while driving . . .

9. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    It's ok Nick, we all know about you and mathematical equations and for the last time...4+4 is not 44....It's 8 Nick......

10. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    4+4 is 16. I don't know why you think its 8. I'll bring a sandwitch. Anyone want knuckles? hmmmm. No, in truth, I'm going to try and make a cellular peptide cake in Neelix's book. Did I spell that write. Count me in as bringing desert Terrie.

Sinner Out

11. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Oh, no. you didn't just say 4+4 is 16? [face_shame_on_you]

Four plus four equals eight. Four times four is sixteen.

Damn Nick. The shame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.