main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY USS Interpid, Sept 10th

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Reaper63, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Well, I've been wanting to head out to the Carrier for the day for a while. And I had brought the idea up to Echo base as a day out. The idea kinda stalled, but I figured I would pick a day and head out, and then invite everyone to join me, if interested.

So, I picked Sat the 10th of Sept to do it. Nothign special, just hanging out as friends and fans, and looking at the history on the carrier. I've been there before, and I can tell you there is loads to see, including the only SR-71 on public display.

So, any interest? The day is negotible, so if another weekend is better, let me know.

2. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    SR-71 is going to be there! COOL! I love them.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :D

We're planning our trip to Montauk on the 11th, so the 10th might be kind of tough for us.

What does everyone else think?

3. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    I'd be interested in attending, though I would think its best if we did not go that weekend.

4. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Sounds cool. We may just drop by at least to get together for dinner, even if we cant devote the whole day to the Intrepid museum. Lets get by Dragon*Con first. --Billy

5. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    I found out that the 10th is definitely not good for me.

6. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    here are the details, I'm planning on arriving at the Carrier at Noon. I will hang out in front of eithere the actual carrier (under the forward Ancor) or in front of the entrence. I'll probably wait till 12:30 or so. then go on in. not sure how long the actual touring of the ships will take,m but who knows Dinner after is a good idea, and we can make plans while touring the ships.

PM me for my cell number, and I'll give it out. This way we canb stay in contact. Looking forward to this people.

Rain Date is the next Sat,

7. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    That was a lot of fun. Some of us didnt do the Intrepid but had dinner and went to a bar after withy everybody. We'll have to do that again sometime. --Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.