V for Vendetta Thursday get together (NOT the March meeting one) 3/16 9:30pm

Discussion in 'Washington, DC' started by Grand_Moff_Stallion, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Moff_Stallion Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just wanted to make this post to keep the March meeting thread on topic (wishful thinking, I know). Anyway, if you want to go to this, and I haven't talked to you directly already, tickets are available online. It starts at 10pm at the AMC Tysons Corner, and we're meeting at the box office area at 9:30. We'll see you there. Or on Sunday at the meeting. Or maybe somwhere else if our paths cross. It could happen. :)
  2. Darth_Twilight Jedi Master

star 2
    Ok, Kory and I Might be able to that next Thrusday. I'll let you know if we can for sure in a few days.
  3. Darth_Minx Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, so now everybody is going on Thursday, seems kinda silly to do a Sunday thing, though I can't make the Thursday thing....
  4. Grand_Moff_Stallion Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nah, the Thursday thing is just those of us who can't see the movie on Sunday for whatever reason. We're still doing the meeting on Sunday.
  5. Darth_Twilight Jedi Master

star 2
    Ok, sorry about that, we can't make it on Thursday after all. But I'll see ya at the meeting. :)
  6. Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I can't do Thurdsay either - but maybe Ken can, I'll mention it. We'll be there on Sunday though, for the meeting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.