main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC V for Vendetta Thursday get together (NOT the March meeting one) 3/16 9:30pm

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Grand_Moff_Stallion, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Moff_Stallion

Grand_Moff_Stallion Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    I just wanted to make this post to keep the March meeting thread on topic (wishful thinking, I know). Anyway, if you want to go to this, and I haven't talked to you directly already, tickets are available online. It starts at 10pm at the AMC Tysons Corner, and we're meeting at the box office area at 9:30. We'll see you there. Or on Sunday at the meeting. Or maybe somwhere else if our paths cross. It could happen. :)

2. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    Ok, Kory and I Might be able to that next Thrusday. I'll let you know if we can for sure in a few days.

3. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    Okay, so now everybody is going on Thursday, seems kinda silly to do a Sunday thing, though I can't make the Thursday thing....

4. Grand_Moff_Stallion

Grand_Moff_Stallion Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Nah, the Thursday thing is just those of us who can't see the movie on Sunday for whatever reason. We're still doing the meeting on Sunday.

5. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    Ok, sorry about that, we can't make it on Thursday after all. But I'll see ya at the meeting. :)

6. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    I can't do Thurdsay either - but maybe Ken can, I'll mention it. We'll be there on Sunday though, for the meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.