main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA V FOR VENDETTA

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    errr, that fetish party is probably out, then.

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000

What did I say about scaring the normals Rob?

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Whoa, I misread that. I was thinking "Fett-ish", as in Mandalorian. My bad. ;)

4. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    Well I was half right. My boss did laugh t me, but on the phone. He gave me the night off anyway.

5. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    FYI - This Saturday and Sunday at 6:30pm, Ebert & Roeper will be giving an early review for "V" on ABC7.

BTW - Showtimes for Friday the 17th in IMAX @ Metreon not yet confirmed. Talked to theater GM directly as well as searched on fandango.com. As soon as info hits, will post... So stay tuned.

6. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Glad you were able to get the night off, Robert. Hopefully the show time will be one I can make. I already got my boss to pull a double shift tonight so I could go to the theatre.

7. jedizoe

jedizoe Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    WOOOOOOOOT WOOOOT!!! YES!!! I can come I get off of work at 5:30 on friday and Sat I start at 7:30 so I can come to the meeting!!!! YAY!! I'm soooooooooo excited!!!! JOsh who you guy's havent met is coming too. Matt knows who I'm talking about. He hasn't got the hang of things wet on the site.I'm trying to teach him and have him get the hang of things. hehe well I will be back on here soon and can't wait to see everyone again!!!!

May the force be with you all!!![face_batting] [face_cow] [:D] :-B [face_dancing]

8. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    The movie as we know does premiere the same night as St. Patty's day... So for shenanigan activity options before and/or after the movie, here is a link:

St.Patty's Day[face_good_luck]

The pubs closest to the Theater are Kate O' Brian's and the Chieftain. Though I bumped into some SF Browncoats, and they mentioned about the block party on 622 Green @ O'Reilly's Irish pub...

9. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    For those going to the movie, I have a special giveaway (if you want them). It is a complete set of four mini-posters for the film, each with different artwork. You guys will get first dibs, then the rest I'll give out to the crowd. Bring a rubber....band. ;) If you can't make the movie, but are coming to the meeting, PM me, and I'll put aside a set for you.

Also, if anyone has extra "V" masks from WonderCon (Robert? Erick?) and are going, please bring some for those who would like one, and didn't get one.

10. Dolfinz

Dolfinz Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    nice! i bet the posters are awesome :)

bring in those masks, guys... ;) they went WAY too fast at the con :(

11. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Anyone willing to bring green lightsabers to the pub after the movie? ;) [face_good_luck]

12. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    It's the one I'd bring anyway!

13. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    Oh, why the hell not?

14. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    I can bring mine as well. They will make a good show at the theatre. lol

15. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    So let it be written, so let it be done.

16. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Since Anne can't go now, I have an extra ticket for "V" if anyone wants it. You can pay her back at the meeting for it.

17. StarSmuggler

StarSmuggler Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2004
    I can't come to the movie either :(

18. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Here's how the posters look like. Each measures 11 x 17. Again, if you can't make the movie, let me know if you want a set and I'll put it aside for you.

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/Vposters.jpg]

19. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Just found out the IMAX showtimes. We can either watch the 7:10 pm or 10:10 pm show. Any preference?

Majority vote by 12 pm tomorrow will be the one we watch.

Personally, I'd go with the 10:10 show. We could get the Chieftain & dinner out of the way and check the line after 8 pm. FYI, the Chieftain is 21+ ONLY before 9 pm, so the youngins can eat with the big kids! :) Their number is 415-615-0916.

Besides, everyone will be able to wake up in time for the meeting the next day, RIGHT? ;)

20. jedizoe

jedizoe Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    Me and Josh are going and wanted to know if we could have a poster set I think...That is what you ment right...well any how we would love to have one if posible. 10:10 sounds great dinner and a movie sound great for st.Pat's day!! so count us in!!

May the force be with you!![:D] [face_batting] :-B [face_cow] [face_good_luck] [face_good_luck]

21. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    I'm easy.

But 10:10 should not be bad.

22. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999

[face_laugh]

23. Dolfinz

Dolfinz Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    I have to vote for the 7:10 show simply because I'd have no way of getting home after midnight ;o

Also, just an FYI, Natalie is going to be on tonight's Letterman :) I can't catch it, but I know there's probably some people here who wouldn't want to miss it... ;)

24. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    The only show I can go to is the 10:10 one due to work. But if the majority votes for the earlier show I will understand.

25. Callisto_DAerisian

Callisto_DAerisian Jedi Knight star 2

May 26, 2005
    the only one dan and i and (maybe gale too) can go to is *prolly* the 710 pm show.

matt, if we can't go to the later show and that is the one voted for can we switch our tix for the earlier show?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.