main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Va Beach Area RPG

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    who would be interested in doing an RPG? RPG would be held at meetings and any other time we might be able to get the role players together.

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    If you are interested in playing and there is no interest there, We in Richmond have an RPG group all our own. We have players from C'ville and Newport News. If you would be interested let me know :) We are alway open to new people for the madness

3. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    i'm the one that travels from c'ville and i just played my first game last weekend!! everyone is really nice, welcoming, and fun. come join so i won't be the only newbie O:)

4. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Well we have a small RPG group here. maybe some time after the holidays we can meet up for a nice RPG.

5. JSaunders

JSaunders Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    Hey, just thought I'd post being on of the Gms for our group. I think a joint game once in awhile could be quite fun :) Drop by our boards or the Richmond FF boards after the holidays and let us know when you'd like to give this a go. We're having our New Years get together tonight so I'll make sure everyone in our group knows and see how everyone feels about it.

Have a great New Years !!!!

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Sounds like a plan, i will also run it by my group and well have to get together!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.