main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

vac machines

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey guys, I just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of Riddle forever. Well, maybe not, but in two weeks I'll be 'aquiring' two vac machines and storing them in the ICARUS lab. One is a 36"x48" dual machine (one oven, two vac stations) and the other is 24"x36". These are full, production quality machines that I'm going to be bringing down from Jacksonville, so if anyone is interested in vaccing anything, armor, props, small animals, let me know :)

2. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    DUDE!!!! i love u! j/k, hell yah i do and i think jack will to. how long r u going to have if for???

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    It's looking like 6 months, but the guy is moving to central florida and is really ascited about showing me how to make rocket parts, so I may be able to convince him to either leave them here, or give me access to them when he moves closer to Orlando.

4. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    so that would give us time to make some molds and stuff. i know jack was wanting to make space marine helmets from 40k

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey Dan, we have to be in JAX at 10am, so I'm thinking of leaving here around 9, so as of now meet in the Thermo Lab (LB 177) at 845 if you still want to help. Cool man?

6. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    dude i'm there

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    dude, sweet :cool:

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey Dan, thanks for the help man. Couldn't have done it with out ya. I'll make sure you know when Greg teaches us how to use them. Can you say black Stealth Jedi Armor ;)

and all I have to say is 'ouch'

9. Commander_Farsight

Commander_Farsight Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2003
    I would prefer to vac a set of Halo Armor

But I could just buy it here

10. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    black Stealth Jedi Armor ;)

hey u need to keep us up-to-date on Greg teaching us how to use the vac machines and put it togeather.

11. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    haha, down boy! It's only been a day. I'll make sure to post when he'll be here. I can operate the machines once he shows me how to put them together, but it'll be easier just to have everyone there. It probably won't be for a few weeks though, until we can move them into a different lab.

12. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    tell me when u r going to move the machines so i can come over and help.

13. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    oh don't worry man, you and your brother will know.

14. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    funny

15. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Rick said that I can have a stormtrooper manequin in the play as long as it's blue with gold flour-de-lis. I think I can handle that [face_devil]

16. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Would that make it a musketrooper?

17. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    That sounds like something Disney would dream up :p

I make it my mission to sneak something Star Wars into this play somewhere...

18. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    As promised, an update. I just spent 6 hours tonight moving all of the ERFSEDS stuff from Lehman building to our new lab in Canaveral Hall, including the Vac Machines. We currently are only allowed 1/3rd of the room (I'm taking up about half right now, but that should be remedied soon) and so the vac machines will either be set up just after the semester ends or sometime in the beginning of the summer. I'll then spend the first half of the summer working in there on any moulds for Jedi armor and possibly my own set of TK armor, so come fall everything should be in place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.