main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Vacation Pictures

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by karenec1, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Well, here is the link to my on-line photo album from my trip.

Vacation Photos

If anyone else has vacation pics, post them!!! I'd love to see where everyone has gone.

2. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Welcome back Karen! We missed you the other night!

3. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    Great pics! Thanks for sharing :)
    BTW - CUTE kids you've got there!!!

4. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    Here are pics from our vacation to California. My pics aren't as cool as Karen's and you'll have to wade through pics of family to get to some cool ones from ComicCon ;)

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAM2LJo3ZsWbKzA

5. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Doh! Karen got to go to my homeland and the Clemmons got to go to Disney world. I haven't had a vacation in ages!

So Ali, who was the guy in the wine-colored armor with Niklas? And was he bored with Boba Fett, since we have such a great Fett here in ABQ? Commander Cody was cool.

Bet they didn't have anything like that in Scotland. Oh no! They had the William Wallace memorial. Looks a lot like him from a couple of miles away, too.

6. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    William Wallce. The best part of Braveheart is at the end, when they're torturing him and he still has the power to yell FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!

7. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Ha ha, Matt, that was gold!

8. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    :cool: FREEEEEEEBIRRRRRRRD!!!

9. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    I think it's time for you to go away. On vacation! I'm not telling you i don't want you around....

It's from that game Halo. don't ask me...I didn't even know at the time, but he looked cool, asked Niklas if he wanted to take a pic. It was a lot of fun. I wish i was on vacation again. Work sucks

10. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    Aw, I am glad to be back.

I went to Crieff and saw where Ewan McGregor went to school and grew up (my cousin's go to the same school). Then I saw his dad zipping down the road in red leathers. My aunt pointed him out to me.

Then, I was running around Edinburgh the night of the Harry Potter Release Party. Didn't get to go into Edinburgh Castle, but I can say I was there!!!

11. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    Your vacation sounds SO much better than mine! (oh well, at least i wasn't at work. that counts for something!)

12. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    EP,

Thanks for not wanting me to disappear. It'll be a while yet before I get another vacation... well, unless I write something offensive on this board and get a little 'vacation' imposed on me. LOL.

BOTH of you had cool vacations, by the way. Edinburgh, Westminster, whatever. It's all good.

13. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    PG - of all the people on these boards, i don't see you being one to get a vacation! and of course i don't want you to disappear - the boards woudnl' tbe the same without you. no one to mention "peanut butter jelly time"...

ok, but her was still cooler...

14. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    It was a very cool vacation. However, it was far from being cool weather-wise. 90 degrees and 90% hunidity IN SCOTLAND!!!! It was nutz. People were watering their laws. It was freaky.

15. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    really? and i thought it was like all cool there.

16. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    It looks like you had a great vacation. I finally got through all the pics. My internet has been sucking at home.

Yeah, Scotland is supposed to be cooler, but they are having a heat wave. Go figure.

17. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Awesome pics of Scotland karenec....and you got to see Tiger Woods play at St. Andrews? So really cool! I hopefully will get to visit there soon since my sis-in-law's relatives live there :)

18. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    awesome pics everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.