main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Vacation

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, okay...it's not really a vacation, but I'll be going to band camp up at my college starting tomorrow. I'll be back Saturday night. Just giving everyone a heads up. I hope everyone has a good week and don't let the RRS die. I'll see everyone Sat! :)

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Well, Bryan, I guess it's just you and me, since Wesmin is going to...so...what's up? :p

3. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    nothing much is going on with me. I also start band camp this week but it wont keep me so busy as not to get on

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, band camp is over this year and it was different...a lot of hard work. But overall, I like college band better than high school. :)

Hey, Bryan! Good luck with your camp! :)

5. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    yup we got about 3x the work done in the KU band camp then we used to get done in HS.

I'm back, but leaving shortly for the start of term, and up untill then I'll be packing and getting other things out of the way, in fact i have an appointment i need to get ready for right now, i don't know how active I'll be when I'm at college, though if i get to inactive Steph can always come over to my dorm and hit me other the head with a toy lightsabre or something :-D

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Steph can always come over to my dorm and hit me other the head with a toy lightsabre or something :-D

Hmm...I'll be sure to take you up on that. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.